Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) (56765 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Daroldigits: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
See how your brain think? So poor and so unproductive. When you have mindset like this, you can't be meaningful at all
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Theoarhics: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
I still prefer wizkid 's kind or type of giving. He gives without bringing the camera or announcing it in public.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Hardamz(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Prophet Fufeyin Omoto is the chairperson in this section �
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Entimz: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
That house sef na second new��
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:
it took him 10 years to build her a house....nawa o
Nawaaoo. There are some hellish souls that can't be comforted. Now they said it took him 10 yrs to build for her, and if it happened to be a year after that she was gifted, some goats will still say, why is he rushing to give her a house, isn't it abit too early. I think people that think in this way, who are extremely pessimistic surely will never see good things in their lives.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by kingsceedon(m): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.

This one na Muslim miscreant terrorist
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Peace081: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righthussle:

See dis idiot..... I don't blame you. I blame the gullible Nigerians that gave your father the tithe and offering money he used to feed you and pay your school fees.
Pained cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
sureteeboy:
Nice gesture. This is what Matthew 6 has to say about it.

Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven
2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth
Better translation.

Be careful not to do your `acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
"So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,
so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by hily070: 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
I will like to see where you live.. ingrates angry

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by hily070: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
kingsceedon:

This one na Muslim miscreant terrorist
people like you will never receive anything good in life angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Magabush1(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bros, it's not show off. It was done during service and remember that his church has a tv station so, he didn't juts video that place

MyVILLAGEpeople:
I like Suleiman tho, but the show off in Christendom is becoming too much these days.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by matm: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Cook ?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Dreytonisback(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.

Hypocrite, I'm not a Christian but you no go they appreciate Anything..

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oladipo1166:

How many has your dad given out?

Booss, we no need this kind yarn..........we all bro at the end!!! lets share love.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:

He doesn’t owe her a house. All she is entitled to is her monthly salary. After working for 35 years, does your government dash you a plot of land, not to talk of a house? Ingrate! angry

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by hollywater: 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Oga me no like Suleman, but think b4 u talk. How many Nigerians dey live for this type of house?
Na one mumu say 10m Oyema gave to super eagle is a change. Make una learn to appreciate things abeg.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:44am On Jan 15, 2022
andysmith123:
Oga, most bankers work upto 10 years or more before they can build their own houses. Some civil servants retires without even building.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:46am On Jan 15, 2022
hollywater:
Oga me no like Suleman, but think b4 u talk. How many Nigerians dey live for this type of house?
Na one mumu say 10m Oyema gave to super eagle is a change. Make una learn to appreciate things abeg.
Nor mind them. That's why most of them will remain where they are.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Valuc: 12:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
thank God u didn't say it's ur money... Next pls
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 15, 2022
buygala:

Who and whose money?

Or you have proof he stole your family inheritance ?

Being online doesn't mask your identity to the extent you can't be sought out and sued for Defamation

Love this man grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by calcal: 1:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Guyman dey chop ya for the past 10 years.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=calcal post=109378230]Guyman dey chop ya for the past 10 years.[/quotewhat makes you think so bruv,?are you sex starved or something angry
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Mophor:
But I love this man sha
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by eleko1: 2:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Giveducation:
Nice one sir
sadso ;how much do u charge?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:25am On Jan 15, 2022
eleko1:
sadso ;how much do u charge?stop wasting my time and let's do things fast
calm down bruv shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by pfadom: 3:25am On Jan 15, 2022
The lousy pretender with credibility, decency and morality deficit. I still known his exploits in South Africa and Botswana.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Elmander1983(m): 4:06am On Jan 15, 2022
If everyone of them give like this to the poor, the world would be better.
Saturn444:
Can he live in that?

It is peoples money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by GindoX(m): 4:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Fashionista01:
A married man employed a cook.

What is the duty of a mother in the home?

Busy wife... grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 4:28am On Jan 15, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

The showoff is good so that critics won't say that they just collect and don't give back to the society. They should keep doing more and more and keep showing off.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by gistmega: 4:41am On Jan 15, 2022
hahaha
andysmith123:
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by kingsceedon(m): 5:28am On Jan 15, 2022
hily070:
people like you will never receive anything good in life angry

People like you don't deserve to be alive
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) by Arabaincubus: 5:36am On Jan 15, 2022
What happened to "giving in secret?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay / I’m Facing Hard Times – TB Joshua / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.