Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race (31606 Views)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by mosaicafrique: 4:48am On Jan 15, 2022
This is s move to ridicule Tinubu, come and contest with your daughter’s mate since you don’t have shame and sense. I will make posters for my dog to contest him too�

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by elonmuskbaby: 5:07am On Jan 15, 2022
WonderManly:
You see now. This one use style waste money wey suppse use help people wey no get.
Mtcheewww!.. make i dey look you sha!
she's supposed to start as a local government councillor,gather experience,get the grassroot people on her side and grow in her political career.the more she grows,the more impact she can make and then influence will come.it is then the people themselves will be marketing you and your achievements .you don't just jump to presidency.ask Sarah jubril lipsrsealed

This is nigeria o,a third world country where things are run differently and abnormally lipsrsealed

People vote tribe, religion and gender not impact, antecedents or ideology
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by CSTRR: 5:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Women should support a female candidate.
If the whole Nigerian women support just one, there is a high chance of victory.

Not necessarily this one though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by phlopholly: 5:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Sebi Nigeria is now a joke to all of them na. No be enle contest. Better goan look for local govt chairman seat
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Jimmythewise: 5:19am On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for dragging office of the president with little kids
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by dingbang(m): 6:24am On Jan 15, 2022
SmartProf:
I suspect that she has been advised by a motivational speaker to contest.
you. What have you done in your life? Why cant you behave like what your signature reads?
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by tradepunter: 6:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Laggafin:
She looks Preeti for the job.. let's gather and rig her in

I swear Nigerians are mental people...
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ellizy(m): 6:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Deep down herself, she knows she’s going nowhere.. she’s just want to be address as one time presidential candidate….
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by WonderManly(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
she's supposed to start as a local government councillor,gather experience,get the grassroot people on her side and grow in her political career.the more she grows,the more impact she can make and then influence will come.it is then the people themselves will be marketing you and your achievements .you don't just jump to presidency.ask Sarah jubril lipsrsealed

This is nigeria o,a third world country where things are run differently and abnormally lipsrsealed

People vote tribe, religion and gender not impact, antecedents or ideology
Infact, you just got my thoughts. I swear!
Imagine! She has not been into any political posts before and she just thought straight up to Presidential post. Nothing like Achievement that can back her up.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by gabby60(m): 7:07am On Jan 15, 2022
It's going to be on record former presidential aspirant
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Rilwayne001: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

I rather waste my vote on diswan than give it to the brown toothed okpolo eyed and bullion van thieving burdillonian drug lord.

grin grin grin
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Danjikanbauchi: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Beautiful lady she and Adamu I swear she will wine that cow.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by elonmuskbaby: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2022
WonderManly:

Infact, you just got my thoughts. I swear!
Imagine! She has not been into any political posts before and she just thought straight up to Presidential post. Nothing like Achievement that can back her up.
funny thing is that when she was selling herself on social media, people were asking WHO IS SHE? WHAT IS HER BACKGROUND, WHAT HAS SHE DONE IN THE PAST FOR HER COMMUNITY PEOPLE

I don't know who is advising her but I guess the person advising her has no political experience or doesn't mean well for her.does her immediate Community or locality know her? Has she won their hearts? I suspect she's from an elite family but the educated and the elites are in the minority and social media audience mostly don't vote,all they do is analyze political events on social media,crack jokes and make memes About political situations.the real politicians go to the field,go to local constituency,wards,farms, technical colleges, carpentry shops, market areas etc.THAT IS WHERE THE PEOPLE THAT VOTE ARE AND ARE IN MAJORITY.a real politician will have been wooing the people several months or years with a lot of convincing, influence and Media publicity.she did none of that she just came out of nowhere and gbam, presidency.

There's a Nollywood movie something like "your excellency" I can't even remember the title of the movie gave a vivid illustration how politics work in this part of our country (it starred Funke Akindele,akin Lewis,Alex ekubo and other A list Nollywood cast

Crooks,semi illiterate with money and influence who have won the people to themselves have more chances of winning than the educated who feels he has no need associating or being in contact with the grassroot people and only thinks his works and media appearances will work for him or her

The real politician cover all areas and speak to every strata of society both educated and uneducated.they first go to the creeks,rural areas and the lowest parts of society to woo them before going to meet the elites and educated through buying social media analysts,influencers , celebrities,musicians,actors/actresses and tv stations

Someone is clearly deceiving her.for starters she's a Muslim woman.i can bet that even her Alfa will not vote for her talkless of her mosque members.the Muslim men will never vote for her because they think it's an abberation for a woman to lead them.culture and religion influences who people vote for and those 2 factors are against her.the Muslim men will convince their wives not to vote for her,the Christian women will say she's a Muslim woman I can't vote for her,the Christian man will see her as a threat because he thinks she will carry all the money and spend it on Islamic activities.forget the core north.their elites have their brain and mind under their armpit.theyll never give her a chance.south East? Lol we all know the answer south west, maybe just a handful that will make no difference.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by TheSameGuy(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2022
But it's a thing of pride Atiku is contesting with his grandchild.

NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for dragging office of the president with little kids

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Veeryeasy(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Please carry your small money, time and beauty and do something meaningful for yourself and your people and leave that thing your saying
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by NGpatriot: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2022
This woman was part of the endsars sorosoke crowd, she was at the toll gate, but the same sorosoke clowns shouting and lamenting that they want young and youth candidates to take over from the so-called old politicians are nowhere to be found, they are not anywhere near this endsars sorosoke woman, we are yet to see them rallying around and supporting their sorosoke comrade, all they are busy doing is shouting Tinubu all over the place as if Tinubu is their favorite candidate, they give Tinubu more publicity than Tinubu supporters.

Lazy, confused, delusional and apathetic Nigerian youths are mostly good for nothing, they stand for nothing, all they do is shout and camp on social media to spew nonsense as if constituting nuisance on social media is their future ambition.

I bet this woman though her sorosoke crowd go support here, but unfortunately for her, Tinubu is their favorite candidate.

I actually appreciate the fact that the woman is brave enough to step into the ring, but her core audience are the most useless demographics in Nigeria.

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ImoleNaija: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Just a distraction.

If you know, you know.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by IRONSIGHT: 8:19am On Jan 15, 2022
The future is bright. All the best
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You need to wake up from your sleep! angry
in 200years time to come, a woman can never be the president of Nigeria!

God will bless you, that's what I keep telling people. Even 500 years to come. A woman can't rule Nigeria. Even if it happens. This country will become a complete disaster.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Mkayfrenzy(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2022
purpleicious:
Na so Una shout future is female until a female became Unical V.C, see what they are facing!

People don't just like hearing the truth. Its unnatural for a woman to be the overall leader of something. Most times it always ends in premium tears. Take Liberia for instance. They got a female president and that country went into shambles. Not to talk of a whole Nigeria. Shebi it's buhari regime people are still complaining about. This one go show us shege.

And it's all in the holy books that any country that is led by a woman cannot prosper.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by nurudeen181(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE I have been preaching of is finally here. God bless Khadijah, God bless Nigeria.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
hhhhhhhhh, you bad.. future ko.. she go president for her father house
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by abidem4real: 9:53am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi, daughter of former Federal Works commissioner, Femi Okunnu, SAN, has declared her interest in the 2023 presidential race, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on why she is running for the office of the presidency, Okunnu-Lamidi said;

Her father, Femi Okunnu, SAN, served as a Federal Commissioner of Works and Housing from 1967 to 1974.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuGLsmohzr/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala
This is a welcome development. But, it can only happen in a country of about 80% sane citizens. On the contrary here, the fools form larger percentage of population whose brains have been arrested by the apparatus of the state called POVERTY.

Give a poverty ridden person a particular amount of money, he or she would do just as you say.
#APCmustgo
#POVERTYmustgo

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by abdulikhina(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
You can never be president of a country through social media. Neither can you be president without a prominent political party. We should have known your intentions way before now.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
emmykk:

This rubbish you are oozing out in a public forum is so painful,if you don't believe your sister or mother can be a political figure others do believe

Who is this Wailer..?? grin grin grin
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by razzydoo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'm caught between a rock and a hard place for her. She's allowed to be what she wants.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Champneys: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Best wishes Khadijat. kiss
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by mukthar2000(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is my presidential candidate, move on sweetheart.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by mhmsadyq(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
ogbolu0147:

I NO UNDERSTAND NIGERIAN AGAIN, A PERSON HAS SHOWN INTEREST YET ALL WE DO IS TALK DOWN ON HER AMBITION... THE PEOPLE WE CLAIM TO BE EXPERENCE HAS RAN NIGERIA TO THE GROUND.
KNOW I UNDERSTAND CLEARLY THAT NIGERIA PROBLEM IS NIGERIANS NOT THE POLITHIEFTIAN... WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE WANT
Vote for her.
Abi dat one hard you again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by WonderManly(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
funny thing is that when she was selling herself on social media, people were asking WHO IS SHE? WHAT IS HER BACKGROUND, WHAT HAS SHE DONE IN THE PAST FOR HER COMMUNITY PEOPLE

I don't know who is advising her but I guess the person advising her has no political experience or doesn't mean well for her.does her immediate Community or locality know her? Has she won their hearts? I suspect she's from an elite family but the educated and the elites are in the minority and social media audience mostly don't vote,all they do is analyze political events on social media,crack jokes and make memes About political situations.the real politicians go to the field,go to local constituency,wards,farms, technical colleges, carpentry shops, market areas etc.THAT IS WHERE THE PEOPLE THAT VOTE ARE AND ARE IN MAJORITY.a real politician will have been wooing the people several months or years with a lot of convincing, influence and Media publicity.she did none of that she just came out of nowhere and gbam, presidency.

There's a Nollywood movie something like "your excellency" I can't even remember the title of the movie gave a vivid illustration how politics work in this part of our country (it starred Funke Akindele,akin Lewis,Alex ekubo and other A list Nollywood cast

Crooks,semi illiterate with money and influence who have won the people to themselves have more chances of winning than the educated who feels he has no need associating or being in contact with the grassroot people and only thinks his works and media appearances will work for him or her

The real politician cover all areas and speak to every strata of society both educated and uneducated.they first go to the creeks,rural areas and the lowest parts of society to woo them before going to meet the elites and educated through buying social media analysts,influencers , celebrities,musicians,actors/actresses and tv stations

Someone is clearly deceiving her.for starters she's a Muslim woman.i can bet that even her Alfa will not vote for her talkless of her mosque members.the Muslim men will never vote for her because they think it's an abberation for a woman to lead them.culture and religion influences who people vote for and those 2 factors are against her.the Muslim men will convince their wives not to vote for her,the Christian women will say she's a Muslim woman I can't vote for her,the Christian man will see her as a threat because he thinks she will carry all the money and spend it on Islamic activities.forget the core north.their elites have their brain and mind under their armpit.theyll never give her a chance.south East? Lol we all know the answer south west, maybe just a handful that will make no difference.
Maybe she don't even know she can't even win her polling unit, Local government, home town, state and not to talk of the extra six (6) states out of thirty six (36) states.
I knew those advising her and also giving her courage also knew she can't win not to talk of won. But, they want her money.
I think, they should ask her to Flash back and check Sowore 2019. Even Sowore that has been known since 1990s. How many states did he won. Not to talk of her that no one knows her. Mtcheewww... Awọn oniranu oṣi!

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by elonmuskbaby: 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
WonderManly:

Maybe she don't even know she can't even win her polling unit, Local government, home town, state and not to talk of the extra six (6) states out of thirty six (36) states.
I knew those advising her and also giving her courage also knew she can't win not to talk of won. But, they want her money.
I think, they should ask her to Flash back and check Sowore 2019. Even Sowore that has been known since 1990s. How many states did he won. Not to talk of her that no one knows her. Mtcheewww... Awọn oniranu oṣi!
exactly and up till today sef sowore still dey hear am.the ruling class just dey flog am cane anyhow through the DSS
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Callmeboss(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
How can i be a part of this movement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / Siege: We Must Get You, Police Tells Melaye / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.