Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,264 members, 7,826,025 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race (31603 Views)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by dukeaugustus(m): 10:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
So she don’t have advisers. President of Nigeria is not ashowebi trail. She should respect herself.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by manikspears: 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
SmartProf:
I suspect that she has been advised by a motivational speaker to contest.

You are not making heaven, period! cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by manikspears: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Johnkay01:
Show us the picture of her father.

We don't know her father sef
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Liyastitches(f): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
I hope that her case will not be like Sarah Jubril, one woman, one vote.

I don't think that a female president can lead Nigeria.

Anyway Nigeria na cruise country.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by izubext007: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
This one go thief like her father
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Kayharry(m): 11:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
LibertyRep:
It will be extremely hard to entrust the future of this badly managed entity into the hands of neophytes who do not have a proven record o public service.

I like her courage but why not try out Federal of even state assemblies first to build your pedigree?
those old fools wey don proof themselve from the past wey una dey vote in again wetin dem do the second time dem reach there .

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by mafmag(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

You n the motivational speaker are going straight to cool

Gettat grin
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by alizma: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for dragging office of the president with little kids
You think you are insulting Tinubu but you are actually insulting the girl by calling her a kid and by extension, you are making Nigeria a laughing stock, a country where kids seek for presidential position.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by adeoba2008(m): 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sowore is coming.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by erenax: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
I go knack this president oo
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by MeridianAutos(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wonderful!!! Great news for once. It's about time young people start getting into politics in this country. The future is ours, if we want to take this country to greatness only the youth can do it. These old guys trying to contest have been in the polity from way before I was born. What have they achieved Nigeria is ours, the future belongs to us. The sooner we wrestle control of the administration of the country from these oldies, the better. Wake up o youth of this great nation!!! No Zazu or Skelwu all the time!!

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ogbolu0147(m): 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Clout chaser!
I NO UNDERSTAND NIGERIAN AGAIN, A PERSON HAS SHOWN INTEREST YET ALL WE DO IS TALK DOWN ON HER AMBITION... THE PEOPLE WE CLAIM TO BE EXPERENCE HAS RAN NIGERIA TO THE GROUND.
KNOW I UNDERSTAND CLEARLY THAT NIGERIA PROBLEM IS NIGERIANS NOT THE POLITHIEFTIAN... WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE WANT

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ogbolu0147(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
dukeaugustus:
So she don’t have advisers. President of Nigeria is not ashowebi trail. She should respect herself.
Your mumu never do... WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU NIGERIANS WANT... ABI THE SUFFER NO REACH UR SIDE.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Gentlevip: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dress more properly before we start considering you

See okonjo iweala or Aisha buhari..etc Dress Africa to gain our respect
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Drogunov: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi, daughter of former Federal Works commissioner, Femi Okunnu, SAN, has declared her interest in the 2023 presidential race, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on why she is running for the office of the presidency, Okunnu-Lamidi said;

Her father, Femi Okunnu, SAN, served as a Federal Commissioner of Works and Housing from 1967 to 1974.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuGLsmohzr/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala

Who be dis one again? Oniyeye!
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Sheriman(m): 1:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Sharp girl!! she needs an appointment after 2023 election
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by AdelekeAkinola(m): 1:03am On Jan 15, 2022
May the Lord help her
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by NGpatriot: 1:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Johnkay01:
Show us the picture of her father.

Na her father dey contest?
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by omosefeeguaibor(f): 1:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Here is my take, at least young Nigerians are waking up to seeing the fact that they've got say and potentials in the Nigeria politics, however if she doesn't win, that does not stop the fact that young Nigerians are now waking up, which is what we've been clamouring for, it starts with one person a day one little step. Personally I'd rather give her my vote than to tinubu. Bunch of clueless elements we've got out there.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by FILEBE(m): 1:28am On Jan 15, 2022
LibertyRep:
It will be extremely hard to entrust the future of this badly managed entity into the hands of neophytes who do not have a proven record o public service.

I like her courage but why not try out Federal of even state assemblies first to build your pedigree?

You do have a point but Where have the oldjoes taken us? One would think after several attempts and being experienced he would take us to a better place.
Look where we are now.
We should always look at past records of these people.

The day Nigeria will come together to vote an underdog will be one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Yoighaman(m): 1:29am On Jan 15, 2022
LibertyRep:

One doesn't need to build his or her pedigree by contesting for lower public offices. Donald Trump never contested or held any elective post, he went from being a business tycoon to becoming a President. MKO Abiola also almost did it in Nigeria, he allegedly even won. It's all about belief, strategy, funding and knowing when to strike the iron when it is red hot.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by michaelbelgium(m): 1:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
Out of nowhere?
How have you proven yourself?
A ga la hu e zuzu. undecided
Did buhari prove himself?
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Injera(f): 1:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
Out of nowhere?
This same logic applies to moghalu and the other pretenders

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by justdream(m): 2:15am On Jan 15, 2022
She is pretty.
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Nicholasokies: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2022
I rather support this courageous young lady than those old cargoes like Tinubu, Atiku,
Dave Umahi, Orji Kalu and co

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by blowjohn(m): 2:58am On Jan 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for dragging office of the president with little kids

U shud be ashamed of urself for not trying
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by purpleicious(f): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Na so Una shout future is female until a female became Unical V.C, see what they are facing!
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by bigfoot79(m): 3:04am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE I have been preaching of is finally here. .

The only one thing left is for you to vote for her
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ajl: 3:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
Out of nowhere?

Like Buhari proved himself. Country of losers!
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by olatuns2017: 3:31am On Jan 15, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What happened to Funsho williams shouldn't happen to her oo

Ehen. Na my own be dat

You mean what happened to Bola IGE

Should not happen to her
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Read first page comments and you will know why Nigerians should not be pitied. One even wrote she wanted to wasted she should use to feed people, like day food is the ONLY thing people are created for. This is to show you that what you read on social media and even on this forum is fake.

Mos t of these people are posting Tunubh's pic and shouting he is old. But there is a young face, and read what they have written. They want fresh people which I think they dont understand the meaning. Fresh means new as this lady.

Oh...what they meant by fresh is anyone who has not contested before, but who is a boy boy to these men. Yes this is what they want. Cos you cannot be in SW, SS or in the North and not pay respect to Tinubu.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal / Akeredolu Extends Medical Leave Indefinitely, Aiyedatiwa to remain Ag Ondo Gov / I Had Jets Before Becoming Governor – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.