Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream (943 Views)

I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Someone Said I Look Like A Hungry Goat After Seeing My Pics / How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:07am On Jan 15, 2022
For the past three consecutive days ive been seeing my old friends in my dream. Two days within i thought it was normal to dream about your friends but this third time got me thinking. I dunno if should be worried or exited. The first dream was my childhood friends, the second was my secondary school friends and the third was my uni friends. I feel theres a message passed through but i dont get it. Please can anyone with talent on dream interpretation explain whats going on. I have never dreamt like this before and im a bit sceptical so i need some answers. Please be civil cos this is important to me

Mynd44, lalasticlala come and help.
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Godada(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by HacheNoire: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Do you abuse alcohol, smoke marijuana or do illicit drugs?

You definitely abusing a substance.

Might just be caffeine.
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Arrrrrrrrh

Op I don't know much about dreams but from similar stories like yours I would suggest you pray and bind every spirit of backwardness. Anything that will make you to see ya self behind simply means you are going back not forward. You need to fast and destroy it.

My second too, if those friends are alive just pray the above but it they are dead double your fire and destroy every spirit of death revolving around your head too.

Pray the two....pray Is never enough!!

...... The lord guild you and protect you in Christ name....

6 Likes

Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by slan87(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Pray against the spirit of backwardness

2 Likes

Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Hohenheim(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2022
You've simply been thinking about them a lot that's all nothing, spiritual about dreams, even babies dey dream sef.
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Dreams brings fantasy and old memories, nothing much man.

If you were seeing them awake and they are not present there, then there is a problem.
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by brosom(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Dont worry Op,

As long as they re all alive, you'll see either of them soon, though it could be good or bad.

Dont be afraid
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2022
HacheNoire:
Do you abuse alcohol, smoke marijuana or do illicit drugs?

You definitely abusing a substance.

Might just be caffeine.

How does it relate to my dream?
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by Truvelisback(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
For the past three consecutive days ive been seeing my old friends in my dream. Two days within i thought it was normal to dream about your friends but this third time got me thinking. I dunno if should be worried or exited. The first dream was my childhood friends, the second was my secondary school friends and the third was my uni friends. I feel theres a message passed through but i dont get it. Please can anyone with talent on dream interpretation explain whats going on. I have never dreamt like this before and im a bit sceptical so i need some answers. Please be civil cos this is important to me

Mynd44, lalasticlala come and help.
Dreaming abt friends signifies aspects of ur personality that u have rejected, but ready to incoporate and acknowledge. Seeing ur childhood friends suggest playful or childish behaviour or unseriousness. The dream also means ur need to take up responsibilities.
Re: I've Been Seeing My Friends In My Dream by HacheNoire: 7:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

How does it relate to my dream?

If you any of those, you will be having strange and awkward nightmares.

(1) (Reply)

Oh Just My First Time / I Love This Song Like Mad! / Do This And See How Money And Favour Will Come Your Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.