Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

100+thoughtful Funny Covid-19 Lockdown Birthday Wishes For Friends And Love Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100+thoughtful Funny Covid-19 Lockdown Birthday Wishes For Friends And Love Ones (152 Views)

White Man's Funny Covid Breakup Over Beans / Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well / MY COVID 19 LOCKDOWN EXPERIENCE WITH A GIRL I MET IN PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100+thoughtful Funny Covid-19 Lockdown Birthday Wishes For Friends And Love Ones by Figo123: 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
Inspirational Birthday Wishes
Birthdays are so very special! Wish your friends and family a happy birthday and inspire them for their new year ahead with one of our inspirational birthday wishes.

1. Blow out the candles and make a wish! May all your wishes and dreams come true today on your birthday and throughout the year ahead.

2. On this day, a star was born. That bright, shining star is you! Be your best self and sparkle all of the time. Wishing you a magical birthday.

3. Today is your day. Wishing you a day, week, month, and year of endless possibilities and infinite happiness. Here's to all the moments yet to come. Happy Birthday!

4. Happy birthday to you! With another candle on the cake, remember that age is just a number. Don't count the candles, but see the light they shine.

5. It's your birthday! No mountain is too high, no river too wide, no dream is too big. This year go out and grab your goals with both hands.

6. You're another year older! Your birthday is a perfect occasion to pause, reflect and promise yourself another great year full of adventure. Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!

Read more via this link

https://www.brainyscienceacedemy.com/2021/12/100thoughtful-quote-to-say-happy.html

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Is Error Said The ROYAL SWORD! / Who Killed Her Chapter 1 / What Do You Think MEN Wants In Valentine Apart From Sex WATCH Here��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.