Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well (375 Views)

It's My Birthday Please Wish Me / 100+thoughtful Funny Covid-19 Lockdown Birthday Wishes For Friends And Love Ones / A Nairaland Redpiller Found Love At Last, Please Wish Him Well(pre wedding pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Today is equally my birthday amidst this Covid19 and lockdown. It has been God all through, thank God for my life and family. I have to beg here to survive because of the lockdown, at least there is dignity in that than doing illicit acts.
And finally, to everyone that has reached out with kind words, I say a big thank you and God bless.
Feel free to bless your girl and your sister wink 0010368892 emuka .c. Vivian Gtbank.

Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hello fellow Akokites, which course are you studying in school? Oh! Happy birthday to you, God bless your new age and I pray HE gives you more wisdom and understanding in Jesus name(name).

1 Like

Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Luckyheart:
Hello fellow Akokites, which course are you studying in school? Oh! Happy birthday to you, God bless your new age and I pray HE gives you more wisdom and understanding in Jesus name(name).
I studied Botany. Thanks for ur wishes dear. kiss
Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Lamanii22(f): 4:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful, may all dreams come true... Have a fabulous one!

1 Like

Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lamanii22:
Happy birthday beautiful, may all dreams come true... Have a fabulous one!
thanks dear, bless up

1 Like

Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
I studied Botany. Thanks for ur wishes dear. kiss

You are done with school?
Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
Luckyheart:

You are done with school?
yes
Re: Happy Lockdown Birthday To Me, Please Wish Me Well by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Vivianmuka07:
yes

Ok. Goodluck on your field of study.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Secrets Behind Long-lasting Relationships / Ever Heard Of Asexuality? / Dating a Broke girl? Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.