Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With (296 Views)

Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With / Can You Marry Someone That Is Poor And Stick With Them? / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by nellyzkid(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning lander’s I will make my explanation very snappy

I have the two ladies in my life the first one I met her before I gained admitted into the university and have known her while I was working at my work place close to her house she’s really really a decent girl even despite gaining admission into the same university I graduated from when I met her she has a boyfriend which I kept my distance and respected my feelings and not to cause or create any issues towards her relationship with her man due to my presence

Her elder brother schools in at the same university i school I accommodated him cos he’s a good dude and have no issue at all they are cool and easy going people in their family I love her sister like I love and wish she’s mine

Mind you I don’t womanize and I hardly do things or kinda easily develop feelings or list for ladies

So fast forward I met this second girl via this my first girl elder brother who has to be in the same department with him so we started talking and she developed feelings for me and along the line I kinda of developed small feelings for her but not to compare to the First Lady

I tried my best not to let the two ladies know I have feelings for them but something happened the First Lady has issues with her man and they broke up and I have been the one always having her back in terms of difficulty and hard time mind you she doesn’t have male friends or female friends as much to say she’s an introvert and always indoor

While the second girl has tones of male friends around her

Now I want to date and I’m confused might you the First Lady has everything it take when you looking for a wife material she’s caring understanding and prayerful brilliant and intelligent she will be graduating this year while the second lady has graduated and she’s doing her internship but one naira I no dey collect from her

And she never cares to ask me how do I cope
Mind you I earn 6figures
Whereas the First Lady is still a student but she’s willingly to spend or support me whenever she has but sadly she recently lost her mom to cancer last month .

And I’m not to dating for fun I want to date for marriage purposes

I kindly need your advise

Note: I’m not a simp and I don’t really want anything relating to that thank you
Re: Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by Lawlab251: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Chai
Re: Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Shine your eyes sha wink
Re: Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by Truvelisback(m): 11:18am On Jan 15, 2022
Nowadays, true love scarce ooo but take this old man's advice.

1 Like

Re: Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by Yohans(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
Stick with the one who really cares for you.
Re: Confused On Who To Take Serious And Stick With by godonzoki(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go after who u love the most and who u feel will give you peace. No use sentiments marry ooooo loveis blind but marriage na eye opener.

(1) (Reply)

“Royal Treatment” Full Movie Download | Listed On Netflix / The Valentine Pressure | Part 1 | Audio / My Friend Relationship Is Under Trauma;my Friend Need Advice And Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.