Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 (406 Views)

Top 8 Lucrature Side Hustles For Students In Nigeria To Start / Please Suggest Any Online Side Hustle. / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 by Flexabusiness: 11:20am On Jan 15, 2022
I noticed that most online side hustles that are talked about on the internet are best for men but not ok for women. So I decided to make this post to talk about the 6 best online side hustles that can help any woman generate a good passive income. My favorite is 6th side hustle, which can earn you up to $5000 monthly. So if you are a woman that is looking for an online side hustle that will generate good income for you, then you are at the right place. Let’s get to it!

1. Social Media Influencer
We all know that ladies love social media, and there are so many ladies with huge followers online but are not taking advantage of this to make money online. Being a social media influence can earn you a lot of money monthly. You don’t need to be a professional, as long as you have a good amount of followers, you can start making money with your platform.

If you have lots of followers that are interested in a particular nitch, you can approach brands or organizations in that nitch and talk to them about advertising to your audience. For example, let’s say you have a social media account where you post different makeup styles, and you have been able to build an audience with that kind of content. You can approach a makeup brand with a proposal via DM, email, or even in person and talk to them about the huge opportunity they stand to gain by promoting their product through your social media account.

Another great way to make money with your audience is to buy unique items that are related to your nitch and sell them to your audience for profit. As long as you have a good relationship and engagement with your audience, you will surely make a good amount of money being an influencer on social media.

2. Sell On Large E-commerce Website
Selling products on an eCommerce website is the simplest and very lucrative side hustle for women. The sweet thing about this business is that it can be done part-time. If you don’t have time at all, you can inbound your product and monitor sales and other activities from your PC or mobile phone.

Getting started is very easy, you can simply sign up to be a seller with any of the large e-commerce websites like Amazon or Jumia. Once your account is approved, then you can start selling. I have been doing this as one of my side hustle for over 3 years now and it is a good source of income for me.

The secrets to being a successful seller on an e-commerce platform are:

Knowing the right products to sell.
Knowing the most cost-effective way to source for the products.
Selling Varieties or having lots of assortment.

Another point to note is that it is difficult to make good sales on an e-commerce platform if you don’t have lots of assortment. For example, if you sell skincare products on an e-commerce store, try to have different types and brands of skin care products not just 1 or 2 brands.

From experience, having from 100 types of products and above will ensure that you make good daily sales online.
However, if you don’t have the capital to start big, you can start small and scale-up. Try to grow up to 500 products and above, because that is when the big profits start rolling in.

3. Blogging
Blogging is one of the best online side hustles for women. A lot of women make good money through blogging and writing content on the internet. The good part is that you can work flexible hours as you wish. You can get started for free with Blogger or WordPress

If you are passionate about something or have good knowledge about anything, you can share the information with the whole world and make money while doing it. Talking about money, there are several ways you can make a lot of money as a blogger. The most popular way, (but not the most lucrative) is Adsence. This involves placing Google adverts on your blog and you get paid when viewers see or click on the ads.
For me, the best way to make money with a blog is through brand deals and sponsorships. This is when brands approach you to help them promote their product through your blog. They pay many times better than what you get from Adsense within a short period. Another great way to make money from a blog is through the selling of products or services to your audience. Whatever you blog about there are always products or services that you can sell to your audience to make extra income. So having a blog is a great way for women to generate good side income monthly.

4. Affiliate Marketing
This is one online side hustle that a lot of women are making good money with from their homes. There are so many online businesses both small and big that offer affiliate programs that you can join. Most of them have good commission rates that can give you a good passive income every month.

To start, just visit any website that offers an affiliate marketing program and register to join. Once you are accepted, you will be given a unique affiliate link that you can promote. With this link, you can promote their product on your social media, blog, youtube channel, ads, etc. When anyone buys the product through your link, you will be paid a percentage.

You can find an affiliate program in every area of business, like skincare, fashion, e-commerce, computer software, ebooks, and lots more. You just need to find an affiliate program out there that resonates with you and start right away. And the good thing is that most of them are free to join.

5. Start A Youtube Channel
Starting a Youtube channel can change your life. You can make a good amount of money monthly with a Youtube channel that is less than a year if you consistently post quality videos that people love. There are so many ladies out there that are leaving a great life because they earn good money as YouTubers. The great thing about having a youtube channel is that it has so many avenues for you to make money even if you are not monetized by Adsense

If you are passionate about something or have good knowledge about anything, you can share the information with the whole world and make money while doing it on your youtube. It takes some time for you to start making money with your youtube channel. This is because you need to first have 1000 subscribe and 4000 watches hours. When you reach the thresh hold, it will be worth it if you are in the right nitch.

The sweet part of being a YouTuber is that it gives you time to do other things that you love. You can decide to shoot and edit your videos only at weekends and do other stuff during the weekdays. You can even take some time off during the holidays and people will still be watching your videos. As long as you have good quality content on your Youtube channel, you will get good passive income from it.

Before you continue to the sixth online side hustle, If you have gotten value so far in this post, please ensure you subscribe for more content on ways to grow your online business. Thank You.

6. Become A Freelancer
No matter your profession or skill, you can become a freelancer online and make up to $5000 or more monthly offering that service online or as a consultant. Being a freelancer is one of the best online side hustles for women. If you are good at fashion, make-up, catering services, and so on you can be an online consultant and work as a freelancer.

Also if you are a web developer, copywriter, digital marketer, programmer, graphic designer, and so on, you can offer these services from the comfort of your home as a freelancer and make a good amount of money monthly. For mums that want to spend some time with the kids, freelancing jobs is the best side hustle for them. This is because you get to work from home at your time.

A great place to start as a freelancer is on Fiverr which is the largest community of freelancers online. There you can sign up and register and start offering your service to customers.

There are many tutorials out there that can teach you how to make good money as a freelancer. However, let me know in the comment section below the side hustle you will like to give a try. I might give you some tips on how to get started.

So if you looking for a way to make that extra income online, then try any of this side hustle I just explained to you in this post. If you have the time, you can even convert it to your full-time online business.

I hope you find the information in this post valuable. Ensure you subscribe, so you’ll be the first to know when I drop posts on ways to make money online. I’ll see you in the next post, thank you very much for reading.

https://flexabusiness.com/the-best-online-side-hustles-for-women/

Re: The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 by felix1a(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2022
This is nice. Thanks for sharing. Where is that my sister, come and read this....
Re: The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 by Flexabusiness: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
felix1a:

This is nice. Thanks for sharing. Where is that my sister, come and read this....
You are welcome.
Re: The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 by CPICHANNEL: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
great information. Can Fiverr pay to Nigerian Account?
Re: The Best Online Side Hustles For Women In 2022 by Flexabusiness: 4:14am On Jan 17, 2022
CPICHANNEL:
great information. Can Fiverr pay to Nigerian Account?

Thank You. Yes, there are ways to get paid from Fiverr as a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Start A Business? Partner With Us / Secure Your Office Premises With Our Solar CCTV Camera. No Need Of Electricity / Cryptopayz: One Of The Best Software For Cryptocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.