Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,990 members, 7,863,541 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:43 PM

Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? (286 Views)

If You Attempt To Marry While You Are Poor, You Should Be Arrested-njonjo / Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? by befocused1: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
UNIVERSITY OF MARRIAGE

FINAL YEAR EXAMINATION

COURSE CODE: MTH 408

COURSE TITLE: MARRIAGEMATICS

Time Allowed: 3 Hours 30 Minutes

Instructions:
Attempt All Question's Irrespective Of Gender Or Religious Beliefs.

1. You are a married man and you have dated somebody's wife for two years, busy spending on her like there is no tomorrow. Now she has dropped you and concentrates on her innocent husband. Calculate the percentage of time, money and energy wasted. (20 Marks)

2. You bought a phone for your friend's wife and she gave it to her husband. Using trigonometric identities, derive a general formula for this misplaced love. (20 Marks)

3. For Men Only: You're dating around 15 ladies and every lady is demanding for a Samsung Galaxy and an iPhone 6s

(a) Plot a graph of detoothers against prices of phones. (15Marks)

(b) Use your graph to estimate your future poverty. (5Marks)

(c) Plot the percentage shame against volume of apologies to your family members. (5 Marks)

4. You are WhatsApping and Facebooking other people's wives yet you don't want to see your wife on the social network. Calculate the Percentage Error in your thinking capacity. (20 marks)

5. You are a civil servant, your wife is a petty trader, your combined household income is less than N1,000,000. Your daughter who is awaiting WASSCE result is using iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy worth N700,000 each. Calculate the Percentage of your Parental Negligence. (20 marks)

6. For Ladies Only: You're a married woman and you have dated 20 guys with hard labour, use the law of Diminishing Returns to calculate the substance that will be left for your husband to enjoy. (20 marks)

7. You can't give your wife N10,000 for a pot of soup, but you spend over N50,000 in bars and restaurant.
Calculate the radius of your 'stupidity', take π = 3.142 (20 marks)

8. You have been in the place of worship for years but your name is not in the BOOK OF LIFE because of the secret sin. Calculate the years you will spend in HELL? (30 marks)

BEST OF LUCK!

Your Time Starts Now. But remember to share to all your friends because the question papers are not many to go round...

These are serious issue don't just laugh over them please.

With all humility dedicate this Examination to the seekers of Truth & Heavenly Paradise.

Hell is Real
Paradise is Real.....

EXAM SUPERVISOR: YOUR CONSCIENCE

Copied
Re: Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? by Akakanfirstclass(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
I would fail this exams with zeros score because, I can't relate to any of these
Re: Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? by Truvelisback(m): 12:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
I will have to Cheat to pass these exam Questions.
Re: Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? by Sekoni003(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
I will have to Cheat to pass these exam Questions.

I saw what you did there grin
Re: Can You Attempt These Examinations Questions? by Truvelisback(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sekoni003:

I saw what you did there grin
In Tegolo's voice: What i do?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Yourself More Attractive / Guest What's This And Win Yourself A Prize! / Nysc 2022 Batch A Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.