Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? (445 Views)

Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me. / Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? / Can Someone Interpret This Dream For Me, It's Really Baffling Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2023
I had a dream where I was fetching water from a well. On a closer look I saw a dead white goat floating inside the well with a repugnant smell.

Can someone help interpret this? Thank you in advance.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 12, 2023
A warning sign that you have a bright future but do not kill it with your own hands
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by FuckTheMod: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
A warning sign that you have a bright future but do not kill it with your own hands
Rubbish grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Wodu89: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Water source means source of finance. It means you're about to engage in a business engagement or project you're just about to start. Means you could have been doing a business before but now want to branch into another field. It will look promising at first sight, but there's failure ahead if you persist and choose to invest in the business. It would fail.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Haakeem(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:
bright future inside well.
Chai! na like this una they deceive gullible church members.
Nawa O.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Solofresh2: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2023
To my understanding fetching water from the well mean the source of a person glory has been polluted and it might lead to stagnation or been stagnant in life or struggling to moving forward.
Goat is a good sign in dreams but not a dead goat.A dead goat means death of anything in the real life.
Brother pray against any from of backwardness and stagnation in your life and most importantly pray against death of something precious in your life
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by jflower06(m): 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
To my understanding fetching water from the well mean the source of a person glory has been polluted and it might lead to stagnation or been stagnant in life or struggling to moving forward.
Goat is a good sign in dreams but not a dead goat.A dead goat means death of anything in the real life.
Brother pray against any from of backwardness and stagnation in your life and most importantly pray against death of
something precious in your life

You are the Joseph of our time. Well said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Hey let's try something.
You're most likely a Christian?
And you've been attending a certain Church, or perhaps listening to teachings from a certain source.

The word of God is Water and Life
The Spirit Of God is the Living Water John (7: 37-39)

So apparently, recently, you have been drawing Water, taking in the Word of God from a certain well (source)

This place that you're getting God's Word from is likely contaminated.

The goat: Goats easily represent the people of the world, those who haven't actually chosen to follow and live for Christ.
Remember, we are the sheep, the ones that try to follow the Shepherd.
While death is death. Most likely Spiritual death — that means, a person living in active sin.

So this dead goat, or human being who is living a godless life is actually polluting your source of God's Words.
Either the person is causing not to be able to drink God's Word or the person makes you drink God's Word contaminated with something (lies, deceit, sinful things)

So, you need to find a new well or get rid of the goat and start purifying your well.

Pray and be careful with whatever you accept as interpretations. Ask God and He will help you.

This is my analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
IconicR:

Thank you. Your input is very appreciated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wodu89:
Water source means source of finance. It means you're about to engage in a business engagement or project you're just about to start. Means you could have been doing a business before but now want to branch into another field. It will look promising at first sight, but there's failure ahead if you persist and choose to invest in the business. It would fail.

Hmm, thanks for your input.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Solofresh2:
Brother pray against any from of backwardness and stagnation in your life and most importantly pray against death of something precious in your life

Thank you Solofresh. You are filled with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
preciousee17:
Hey let's try something.
You're most likely a Christian?
And you've been attending a certain Church, or perhaps listening to teachings from a certain source.

The word of God is Water and Life
The Spirit Of God is the Living Water John (7: 37-39)

So apparently, recently, you have been drawing Water, taking in the Word of God from a certain well (source)

This place that you're getting God's Word from is likely contaminated.

The goat: Goats easily represent the people of the world, those who haven't actually chosen to follow and live for Christ.
Remember, we are the sheep, the ones that try to follow the Shepherd.
While death is death. Most likely Spiritual death — that means, a person living in active sin.

So this dead goat, or human being who is living a godless life is actually polluting your source of God's Words.
Either the person is causing not to be able to drink God's Word or the person makes you drink God's Word contaminated with something (lies, deceit, sinful things)

So, you need to find a new well or get rid of the goat and start purifying your well.

Pray and be careful with whatever you accept as interpretations. Ask God and He will help you.

This is my analysis.

Hmm, yes I’m a Christian. Attending church’s? No, but I listen to a handful of good teachers on the internet.

Thank you for your input. Very much appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Wodu89: 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Carcholce:

Hmm, thanks for your input.

I may be wrong, but since you're just about to fetch from the well, You're yet to dive into what you're being warned about
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Hmm, yes I’m a Christian. Attending church’s? No, but I listen to a handful of good teachers on the internet.

How do you decide if a teacher is good or not in this case? undecided

By the way, your dream is your brain entertaining you while it reshuffle and sorts the data it collected earlier that day. undecided
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Brandiebird: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Carcholce:

Hmm, yes I’m a Christian. Attending church’s? No, but I listen to a handful of good teachers on the internet.

I gave myself work, and decided to research your dream. There are three main elements; the white goat which represents prosperity and abundance, death which is death, and water which is a symbol for purification. It could be that you are resilient, and on a path to abundant wealth and prosperity but you need to purify your wealth. Since you’re Christian that could mean being charitable, avoiding ill gotten wealth/money, paying your tith, whatever that will purify your wealth so that it could grow; otherwise poverty will romance you to death.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Carcholce: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

I gave myself work, and decided to research your dream. There are three main elements; the white goat which represents prosperity and abundance, death which is death, and water which is a symbol for purification. It could be that you are resilient, and on a path to abundant wealth and prosperity but you need to purify your wealth. Since you’re Christian that could mean being charitable, avoiding ill gotten wealth/money, paying your tith, whatever that will purify your wealth so that it could grow; otherwise poverty will romance you to death.

Thank you very much for this. I must confess that I am currently at the point in my life whereby if I do not turn my ways to God, it is going to be a different and sad story, but God forbid.

Thank you once again.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by Brandiebird: 9:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Carcholce:

Thank you very much for this. I must confess that I am currently at the point in my life whereby if I do not turn my ways to God, it is going to be a different and sad story, but God forbid.

Thank you once again.

Just take it easy bro and align yourself with your morals and beliefs… all is well with you.
Re: Who Can Interpret This Dream For Me? by world123: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Something hindering your progress/ success/ wealth.

✓Fast and pray for 7 days
✓ 12:00 midnight will be great.
✓Pray this way.
✓Thank God for the vision and any other thing.
✓Confess your sins using Psalm 51. You have to mean it.
✓Cancel every plans of the enemy against your success.
✓Pray with Psalm 35 and 59.
✓Say good things to yourself using Bible verses; eg Genesis 1: 28, Psalm 1:3
✓Thank God for answered prayers.

While on the prayer or after the prayer, you will get a dream, if you prayed with all your heart. Write down any dream you get, it will guide you on what next to do. Please abstain from sin so you can hear from God.

(1) (Reply)

Israel Is AFRICAN LAND, And Yahweh Is Clearing It Up For Our Return / Why The Capital Of Nigeria Has Been Moved Back To Lagos!!!!! / Virginity And Timing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.