Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! (1057 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / How Do I Quit My Relationship With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Quit My Relationship Because Of This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Iamdbull: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Omo na the work wey sure pass be this ooo this December, as you people have failed to patronize my music. Abeg make una carry your pikin come watch me ooo, show na show

As asake dey shutdown eko hotels make I dey shutdown my father Christmas show jejely abi wetin una think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipTGCE9uCrk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Daniel7543: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2022
You go blow when Arsenal win champions league. Never give up bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Iamdbull: 8:29am On Dec 05, 2022
Daniel7543:
You go blow when Arsenal win champions league. Never give up bro.
I no know whether na prayer or na curse

6 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Foodqueen(f): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2022
It's good you are coming out to say it.

A guy I knew never accepted the fact, till date

If u know, u know

Check schools around you.
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Daniel7543: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Iamdbull:

I no know whether na prayer or na curse
Na prayer.

Arsenal is about win premier league title, then they will move to champions league next season and win the champions league title.

That means automatically you're gonna blow next season. So it's a prayer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by feranmi143: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2022
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Candidlady: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2022
Lol

Airforce1 down
Iamdbull down
Oyin something (can't remember his moniker) down

Be like this forum ain't the right place to promote music

2 Likes

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2022
God will help you, just check the schools around you and start from there. I pray God bless your hustle
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by ahnie: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2022
Music has never been their calling.
Candidlady:
Lol

Airforce1 down
Iamdbull down

Airfiece1 most especially was originally destined to be a prison Warden by God,but he refused acknowledging his calling.

Imadbull was meant to be an electrician by God,yet he driftedfar from his original calling.
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Magnoliaa(f): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
You can "hire" Vinnie2000 as a sidekick.

He's jobless and so value**** that he'll accept to work for you for free.

What's more? He's a clown, so you nor need stress too much with characterization.

Just find the attire for him and you're good to go: Father Christmas + A Clown.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by AndroidAI(m): 9:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Candidlady:
Lol

Airforce1 down
Iamdbull down

The forum has no prospect and can never help anyone blow. If they should focus on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube or even Reddit, they might have a chance.

1 Like

Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Illegal1(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2022
Funny guys every were...
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Thooramm(m): 10:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Is that your song above?
Re: I Decided To Quit My Music Career, See What Am Doing Now! by Thereisstillhop: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
You This stupid jobless rat wetin dey sub with you.. after posting this trash you Go still go chop road side beans and bread. Make thunder fire your left yansh guy

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Vision / 3 Mistakes Women Should Stop Making During Sex / How Many Times Have U Contracted Std In Ur Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.