Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service (20958 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

SMH.
Pity the man who has treasures to hold.
And holds not the pearl of great price,
Pity the man though he lives long on earth,
Yet he knows not the Giver of life.
The worst form of ignorance is when one thinks he knows, but knows nothing in truth.

Trying to teach those they ought to be learning from.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by DonroxyII: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks but how did you know this?
Because I know God as the Director of all Affairs. But you only get back what you bringforth in the purest of Heart.

Mind you, if you drop your service you might not be lucky next time.

I'm a Muslim too.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:

Well God is not man.. His ways re not our ways.

Same reason the good die young n the wicked die old.

SMH.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
DonroxyII:
Because I know God as the Director of all Affairs. But you only get back what you bringforth in the purest of Heart.

Mind you, if you drop your service you might not be lucky next time.

I'm a Muslim too.
Hmm...

Interesting stuff.

Okay thanks. Also for the advice. That's why I would displease all men, including Christians on Earth to please Him.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You are a parent but you know nothing about little children.

You think they are foolish and ignorant just as most adults do, including the disciples of Jesus, but if you come to know them as Jesus did, you'd realize that you adults are the ones who are actually ignorant and foolish, and need to humble yourself and learn from them as Jesus said.

So respect that little child. She's not your mate. She could also save your life.

LMFAO! OMFD! The conceit is just like a shìt load of diarrhoea. When you have taken care of a child for 10+ years come and tell me again how they are not foolish and ignorant. For now you just being delusional as usual. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! OMFD! The conceit is just like a shìt load of diarrhoea. When you have taken care of a child for 10+ years come and tell me again how they are not foolish and ignorant. For now you just being delusional as usual. Bwahahahahaha!
You're suffering from the highest form of stupidity and ignorance called atheism, so no matter how foolish and ignorant you think your little child is, it can never compete with yours. So you could be cured by that little girl if only you let her teach you the truth, but of course you foolishly think you know better than her. Hehehehe.

Jesus didn't have any child, yet many better parents who had much more experience training children than you, learnt from Him about children because they believed He knew better than them.

So humbly yourself and learn what you don't know about the little child man, and stop priding in your foolishness.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You're suffering from the highest form of stupidity and ignorance called atheism, so no matter how foolish and ignorant you think your little child is, it can never compete with yours. So you could be cured by that little girl if only you let her teach you the truth, but of course you foolishly think you know better than her. Hehehehe.

Jesus didn't have any child, yet many better parents who had much more experience training children than you, learnt from Him about children because they believed He knew better than them.

So humbly yourself and learn what you don't know about the little child man, and stop priding in your foolishness.

Jesus would have made a very terrible parent since he believes to teach a person you need to have armed robbers rob a person to teach them a lesson (according to you anyway). LMFAO!

Your foolishness is unparalleled, Mr The Sun Will Not Set. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Jesus would have made a very terrible parent since he believes to teach a person you need to have armed robbers rob a person to teach them a lesson (according to you anyway). LMFAO!

Lol!

That's why I said you should shut up and learn from your 3 year old daughter. She's not that foolish.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Myer(m): 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Ouch. That's so below the belt. cheesy
The foolishness is magnified when you realise he actually believed it would happen.
I gave up on thiat one a long time ago.

The force and grip of religion is heavy on that one. Yet he's supposed to be in liberty and not bondage in Christ.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

That's why I said you should shut up and learn from your 3 year old daughter. She's not that foolish.

Well in that we agree. She is not so foolish as to believe night won't come. LoL!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Myer:

Ouch. That's so below the belt. cheesy
The foolishness is magnified when you realise he actually believed it would happen.
I gave up on thiat one a long time ago.

The force and grip of religion is heavy on that one. Yet he's supposed to be in liberty and not bondage in Christ.

To me he is like the class clown, always good for a laugh and hilarity.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Myer(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

To me he is like the class clown, always good for a laugh and hilarity.

Our very own NL Mummy G.O. cheesy
I'm sure he has a celebrity crush on her. Lets hope he's not even masturbating to her videos right now. Loool
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Well in that we agree. She is not so foolish as to believe night won't come. LoL!
Well not the best start but like falling while learning to ride a bicycle, so you can learn from the experience.

So keep learning from her, and it's only a matter of time before you get cured of your highest form of stupidity. #atheism
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Myer:

Our very own NL Mummy G.O. cheesy
I'm sure he has a celebrity crush on her. Lets hope he's not even masturbating to her videos right now. Loool

LoL! I am not sure he even needs to masturbate, just hearing her say hellfire makes him cum. Bwahahaha!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Well not the best start but like falling while learning to ride a bicycle, so you can learn from the experience.

So keep learning from her, and it's only a matter of time before you get cured of your highest form of stupidity. #atheism

Nah, she'll out grow her foolishness but I don't have much hope for you. LoLz
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by HRtechnique: 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Thanks i appreciate.

However I don't understand where y'all get this idea that i said i was more righteous than them, because i never said that. What i said I was truly saved but they weren't. There's a difference. I have been like them before, also active in choir but unsaved and I know the glaring difference, so I very well know what I'm talking about.

There are things I didn't share here, but which I also knew that confirm that truth. For instance, during the course of the service, I was also distinguished by the Holy Spirit being one of the very few in the service who He manifested Himself through, so what happened in that room was only a continuation or confirmation of what had transpired in the service. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy saw fire or light on my forehead.

So this wasn't a coincidence but very deliberate from God whether you chose to believe it or not. But I can't be guessing like you because i know what happened on that day, and that's exactly the reason I said it happened.

As you also implied, God doesn't take His own as those of the world, He sees them differently. And when I speak of those of the world, I also speak of the unsaved inside the church, He doesn't see them as His own, that's why He would reject them on the last day if they don't repent.

Some here have also experienced similar situation, and agreed with my view.

Thanks for sharing yours too.

God bless.

Hello chief,

What you said below is a really powerful statement and I'd take it as a knowledge from this thread:

But I can't be guessing like you because i know what happened on that day, and that's exactly the reason I said it happened.

God continue to be with you and I.
You are special to have this mindset and experience. I envy you.

Have an amazing night.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
HRtechnique:

Hello chief,

What you said below is a really powerful statement and I'd take it as a knowledge from this thread:

But I can't be guessing like you because i know what happened on that day, and that's exactly the reason I said it happened.

God continue to be with you and I.
You are special to have this mindset and experience. I envy you.

Have an amazing night.
To be honest, I appreciate having this conversation with you. You seem to have something special.

Let me oblige you with more info about this considering what you've done with the little info you've been given. Before I embarked on the journey for meeting, God told me to stop attending that church.

I was an important member of that church and was placed in charge of our church choir, so a lot hinged on me in that respect and it wasn't going to be funny to just leave them hanging just like that. But i asked Him for a sign to be sure. If I got that, I would do what God said regardless of whatever consequence.

Aside the manifestation of the Spirit upon me that night in the meeting, the robbers said they're looking for someone, and they called my first name but with a different surname. Later the surname they called was interpreted by someone who bore it to mean, "God sent me to you".

So my first name + God sent me to you.

That sufficed for me.

Thanks and have a blessed night.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by HRtechnique: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
To be honest, I appreciate having this conversation with you. You seem to have something special.

Let me oblige you with more info about this considering what you've done with the little info you've been given. Before I embarked on the journey for meeting, God told me to stop attending that church.

I was an important member of that church and was placed in charge of our church choir, so a lot hinged on me in that respect and it wasn't going to be funny to just leave them hanging just like that. But i asked Him for a sign to be sure. If I got that, I would do what God said regardless of whatever consequence.

Aside the manifestation of the Spirit upon me that night in the meeting, the robbers said they're looking for someone, and they called my first name but with a different surname. Later the surname they called was interpreted by someone who bore it to mean, "God sent me to you".

So my first name + God sent me to you.

That sufficed for me.

Thanks and have a blessed night.

Wow!
Teary eyed reading this.
You are "lucky".

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
HRtechnique:

Wow!
Teary eyed reading this.
You are "lucky".
Luke 11:28

But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Pumpumking: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
RoyalBlu:

YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS STINKS.

if i paids u 5k(5000naiea cash?)..i beg plsAse can i chop kiss twice? smiley
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Empiree: 1:11am On Jan 27, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Mrs Veronica Going Viral is a Fake News: See the real Evidence Here / Problems With Biblical Inerrancy / Johnson Suleiman, Chris Okafor & Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.