Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service (20901 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by drakeskull(m): 2:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Weyrey feels more important than his brethren cos na dem be sinners. Such irony from a pretentious preacher.

You were not robbed cos they sized you up and you must have looked very broke, hungry and tattered (chosen look). No come de bobo people here say na you holy pass.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by drakeskull(m): 2:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Ishilove:

Deputy Jesus, you are too conceited and proud to realise that the scripture I was quoting agreed with your post that you were set apart for grace.

You are proud, arrogant and unbroken. People like you are the ones who spawn the ilk of Mummy GO and co who already have their own separate Book of Life.

You are also ranting like you need psychological evaluation (I strongly suspect you do). If we check you offline, you don't use deodorants because it is 'vanity', your trousers are reaching your chest and you have a bad case of eye watering halitosis because using mouthwash is a sin. Shior

Main reason they didn't Rob the guy grin grin
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:16am On Jan 17, 2022
judedwriter:

Wonderful testimony... but be careful, the bible says 'let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls'. Please avoid the temptation of pride. Anybody can fall,no matter how godly or anointed.

Only God can tell those who will be raptured on that day. Nobody but God.

By the way, I have a question.

Pastor adeboye of RCCG said one way to be certain to be raptured is to live a praise filled life, what's your opinion on this?

Of course, someone ought to be cautious and not become complacent, however I don't see the humility in someone not being assured of their place in heaven. In fact, I see it as not being good enough, because it is only wise for anyone to do whatever it takes to have their salvation sealed for eternity.

That's why I believe king David would talk about being in the House of the Lord forever. Also apostle Paul would talk about a crown of righteousness laid up for him. It's because they are sure of their place in heaven despite not being God, because they don't have to be God to be sure of it. But God told them what they needed to do to have that, and that they did, hence the certainty to the extent of speaking about it.

So although many don't know me and my works as the above ones, hence they erroneously label it pride, it's for that same reason I also speak with assurance about it. I have paid the price.

As for what Pastor Adeboye said, he is entitled to his opinion, but I believe that the only way to guaranteed one's place in heaven is to forsake everything as the disciples of Christ had done, take up their cross and follow Jesus.

Matthew 19:28-29 (KJV)

And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

That way, God would do anything to ensure they don't lose their place in heaven, because their lives had truly become all about Him.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by litaninja(m): 6:02am On Jan 17, 2022
Lmao. How this una religion take different from comedy?

jesusjnr2020:
An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service

It happened moments after i just returned from a church program, sometime in late 2003. It was most likely carried out by cultists, since it took place in a university campus hostel.

There were six of us (all guys) inside the room. Four of us, choir members, yet in high spirits having just returned from a Holy Ghost power-packed, Spirit-filled service on campus at about 10pm.

We were still trying to absorb everything that had transpired during the powerful service, while also getting set for bed, when out of nowhere, there came in the three guys with gun(s) and machete(s) into the room and one of them switched off the light, while using touch light to be flashing light on our faces carrying out the robbery.

But it was a strange kind of robbery, because after they were through, they had robbed every one inside the room, except me.

And it wasn't as though it was a mistake or that they had forgotten to do so or were in a hurry, it seemed deliberate, because after asking everyone of us to lie down, they had stood us up one by one to rob us, from the first person to the fifth person.

But when it got to my turn, being the sixth and final person, after the guy came to me, and flashed the touch on my face, since it was dark, instead of telling me to stand up and go to show him my things as he had done to the other five persons before me, he just stood up and started walking sheepishly back to where his guys were to my amazement. It was as though he had seen something strange or an angel.

Moreover while yet lying down, i overheard him being asked by one of his guys, who I suppose was their leader, "what of that guy"? His response though was not loud, so I couldn't hear what he said was his reason for doing that, but it seemed to suffice to his fellow guys, as it wasn't long afterwards they left the room.

Probably even more puzzling, was the fact that my black traveling bag, was just about the first thing anyone else would spot in the place the robbers had taken most of the things from, such as, cash, a mobile phone, a perfume jar, a pair of shoes etc., which was the wardrobe.

And inside the side pocket of that bag which was the foremost and most exposed part of that bag, there was some considerable amount of cash. Therefore had they just stumbled on it and decided to open it just one of the times they went there with one of the other five persons to show them their stuff, they would have also robbed me of some cash, because that was the closest money or thing in the wardrobe for them to have made away with.

But for some reason they left all the cash intact and no single thing in my bag was missing, while the other things more difficult to access in that wardrobe were being made away with, apart from my other things without my bag there which they also didn't touch.

So this was not just about me not being stood up by them, because they could have also easily robbed me even without needing me to do that.

As I said earlier, four of us there of the six were all choir members of the same church, and we had just returned from a church service together. And while three of us were guests who came from other parts of the country for the annual church program held within the campus premises, the other one was a student of that school who happened to be our host.

But despite that, when the robbery took place, I was the only one of the four who was separated and treated differently from the rest by the armed robbers.

It was really shocking to say the least, but it wasn't completely surprising to me because it was obvious to me why that was.

Despite that we were all Christians, and some active church members, as those my fellow choir members, i was the only one among them that was really saved and truly of God among them, so that was what was separated me from the rest when it mattered.

God bless.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by RoyalBlu(f): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You're the Pharisee here accusing the righteous falsely, just as your fellow Pharisees accused Jesus falsely because He brought their evil works to light.

If you were wise, you'd heed the wise advice of that moniker who called out your hypocrisy and repent as I've told you severally, but of course you'd won't because you would rather continue in your works of iniquity, thinking grace would still cover you.

Keep working for the devil, as you've done here, attacking a godly message that calls on people to stop playing church and become truly saved. You'd surely get your reward at the end.

*How am I the Pharisee? What did I accuse you of
Of being a hypocrite for saying your 'righteousness' is better than your fellow church members?

Wasn't that what you said?

Or did I accuse you of lying about your experience?

Can you even say this in a church

Your fruits on this thread speak for itself. You keep calling people sinners and workers of iniquity as if you're a saint. cheesy

You can keep up with your sanctimonious persona. That's your cuppa.

I'll tell you for the last time, YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE ANYONE A SINNER.

Have a nice day 'SAINT'
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Psoul(m): 8:00am On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I don't know what you mean by self-righteousness but the righteous claiming righteousness before God is not a sin in God's sight.

Many truly righteous men in the past, for instance, David, Hezekiah, have done it and it was accepted in God's sight because it was genuine. In fact it was what Hezekiah presented before God that made God reverse His pronouncement concerning him dying from his sickness, so that idea which you hold is not of God but man-made!

Do away with it asap for your own good

Just the same way the Pharisees and Sadducees claimed to be righteous and it was sin against them before God.

My brother, no matter how much righteous you think you are. Be humble and stop this self acclaimed righteousness.

The same Bible you're quoting says Romans 3:10, there's no one righteous, no not even one.
There are things you may think you're doing right but before God you're committing great sin. Even Paul as Saul thought he was working for God when he was killing Christians not knowing he was working against God until it was revealed to him.

So strive as much as possible to please God. Do right thing but don't claimed righteousness.
You want to tell us that everyone that was robbed was robbed because of his/her sins.
Those that could not survive most accidents were dead cos they were unrighteous people?
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Makes much sense to disgust a God-hater.

I'm sure your eyes have been sentimentally programmed to be blindsighted to those who don't foolishly agree with you, but to only see those who do.

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word conceit. Look it up in a dictionary. Your attitude is the very definition of conceit.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Jan 17, 2022
conscienceman4:
You see the problem with this generation of no understanding of those separated unto God.
If it's a native doctor that they didn't touch, his things weren't taken, they will agree easily that he has a strong juju.
God knows His own. If you like carry bible up and down, jump around the altar of churches. If you don't follow the instruction of God, the things that happens to those not in Christ will happen to you.
"They know not and neither will they understand"

With all their juju Igboho and his supporters were arrested like cheap criminals. You delusional belief in supernatural mumbo jumbo will not save you from the vagaries of life.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
RoyalBlu:

*How am I the Pharisee? What did I accuse you of
Of being a hypocrite for saying your 'righteousness' is better than your fellow church members?

Wasn't that what you said?

Or did I accuse you of lying about your experience?

Can you even say this in a church

Your fruits on this thread speak for itself. You keep calling people sinners and workers of iniquity as if you're a saint. cheesy

You can keep up with your sanctimonious persona. That's your cuppa.

I'll tell you for the last time, YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO JUDGE ANYONE A SINNER.

Have a nice day 'SAINT'
Do you know me or any of the people I spoke of to accuse me of being a hypocrite because of what I said happened?

The person you're speaking of is a true disciple of Christ who has forsaken his all for the sake of the Kingdom of God as those who Christ used to build His church.

The person you speak of is someone God has used to convert a well-known Nairaland atheist to Christianity which was likely the first of its kind here. Check my profile and you'd see another evidence of the Spirit of God working through me to bring Nairalanders to repentance, so it's not a coincidence but a result of who I am.

God is also using me to inspire many here positively to grow in Him. Even those who had lost hope in the church and whose faith had declined as a result, have been inspired to recommit themselves to God by my efforts here.

One strong weapon I use is my experience or testimonies that have come as a result of my yielding my everything to God, to encourage people to do likewise, which is what I've also intended with this post. But here you are, someone who's obviously living a self-centered life and doesn't give a dead-cell about God's interest or His work, speaking trash of what you know nothing about.

What do you care about souls?

Do you even care at all? What have you given or sacrificed for God?

Do you care that many in the church were just playing church and not saved?

Do you care that the devil is using that as a loophole to attack them? Because this is not just about physical attacks, as in this case, but also spiritual. Sin is giving the devil and the wicked ones so much room to work with against Christians, so you want them to keep running to their pastors and spiritual houses for help instead of truly repenting and having God's protection which covers the righteous from the wicked?

You obviously don't care. You think it's something to joke about, right?

So as I said already, continue working iniquity if you like, don't repent, when you appear before Jesus who sent me here, you'd give an account of what your works here.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
Psoul:

Just the same way the Pharisees and Sadducees claimed to be righteous and it was sin against them before God.

My brother, no matter how much righteous you think you are. Be humble and stop this self acclaimed righteousness.

The same Bible you're quoting says Romans 3:10, there's no one righteous, no not even one.
There are things you may think you're doing right but before God you're committing great sin. Even Paul as Saul thought he was working for God when he was killing Christians not knowing he was working against God until it was revealed to him.

So strive as much as possible to please God. Do right thing but don't claimed righteousness.
You want to tell us that everyone that was robbed was robbed because of his/her sins.
Those that could not survive most accidents were dead cos they were unrighteous people?
The idea of using the Pharisees and Sadducees who were workers of iniquity according to Jesus to compare with the righteous is highly flawed.

I already gave you instances of righteous men who did same in the Bible and God still accepted them because they were true, to prove that your idea is not of God, but man-made. If you can't still see your error despite how glaring it is, then I can't help you. Feel free to believe whatever you want. You'd also say same of the righteous men who did same in the Bible if they were here, so why not I?
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word conceit. Look it up in a dictionary. Your attitude is the very definition of conceit.
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word God-hater. I would have said "look it up in the dictionary," but you may not find the meaning there. So first look up the word God, and then hater, then you can combine both to give you the meaning which is you personified. Hence you being disgusted is my pleasure.

Moreover, coming from someone who could possibly conceive the utterly stupid idea that God, his Creator, has a low self-esteem among other stupid ideas of the highest grade, it's indeed a high compliment.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of the word God-hater. I would have said "look it up in the dictionary," but you may not find the meaning there. So first look up the word God, and then hater, then you can combine both to give you the meaning which is you personified. Hence you being disgusted is my pleasure.

Moreover, coming from someone who could possibly conceive the utterly stupid idea that God, his Creator, has a low self-esteem among other stupid ideas of the highest grade, it's indeed a high compliment.

Apparently simple English is evading you today. You are conceited, I didn’t mention your god in it.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Apparently simple English is evading you today. You are conceited, I didn’t mention your god in it.
Obviously simple comprehension is a problem for you today, because I never said you did, God-hater.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Obviously simple comprehension is a problem for you today, because I never said you did, God-hater.

So explain your statement:

jesusjnr2020:

Were in this thread did I mention anything about your god?
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service

It was really shocking to say the least, but it wasn't completely surprising to me because it was obvious to me why that was.

Despite that we were all Christians, and some active church members, as those my fellow choir members, i was the only one among them that was really saved and truly of God among them, so that was what was separated me from the rest when it mattered.

God bless.

This is very shallow and ignorant thinking. Thanks be to God for the deliverance but it was not because you are saved or of God while others are not. Paul the Apostle lived in trials and shipwrecks, and in peril of robbers. Many beautiful Christians were killed, sawn asunder, crucified, arrested etc. Others were spared. None of them thought so shallow that they are the only one truly of God. Please grow up, it's another year again. This is quite disgusting.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

So explain your statement:

Were in this thread did I mention anything about your god?
So explain where on this thread I said you said it on this thread.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

This is very shallow and ignorant thinking. Thanks be to God for the deliverance but it was not because you are saved or of God while others are not. Paul the Apostle lived in trials and shipwrecks, and in peril of robbers. Many beautiful Christians were killed, sawn asunder, crucified, arrested etc. Others were spared. None of them thought so shallow that they are the only one truly of God. Please grow up, it's another year again. This is quite disgusting.
Coming from someone who could possibly believe the demonic idea that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning, what else would be expected of you, but to keep spewing similar demonic thrash?

As you can see, there are those here who know much better and are able to comprehend the truth that God distinguished me from the rest just as He has done severally in times past with the righteous.

So i advice you to try and stick to matters at your extremely low shallow level of spiritual understanding, not those as this which by far exceeds your scope.

As you said this is a new year, so try and practice what you preach, first by keeping your own advice.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
So explain where on this thread I said you said it on this thread.

LMAO! Na wa o. Almost as if I was talking to my 3 year old child.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

LMAO! Na wa o. Almost as if I was talking to my 3 year old child.
Lol! Kudos to your 3 year old. He knows much better than his dad.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! Kudos to your 3 year old. He knows much better than his dad.

Ah yes she is learning her tenses and ABCs quite well but like you she still mixes things up and thinks she just blew my mind with her kiddy sense just like you. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by HRtechnique: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
It's not impossible though that they may know me but i think it's highly unlikely.

There was another cultist who was in custody of my stolen property, but when he saw me, he said God told him not to play with me, so this may not be any different.

My brother, good afternoon.

The Almighty God may have helped you and I do not personally doubt your experience. In fact, I feel as though one should get close to God to have his protection always. I however have some comments;

1. Those that were robbed could be an act of correction, trial or part of a plan for something else. It doesn't necessarily mean you were more righteous - Only God knows why

2. God rains on both the wicked and the righteous so it may not necessarily be because you were more righteous. It could be that God gave you a reminder of who he is as you may be going towards a sin that night or any other

3. Your experience could also be a testimony for edification as you are doing now to convert and make people believe

4. It could also be a coincidence but I doubt this was it. Going by your narrative, the event seem intentional and controlled by an external force or an effect

5. To add, remember the story of the pharisee and the publican. May God give us wisdom.

Ultimately, there is a God, Christ is his son and those who know their God shall always be under his shadow.

May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Ah yes she is learning her tenses and ABCs quite well but like you she still mixes things up and thinks she just blew my mind with her kiddy sense just like you. Bwahahahahaha!
You sure do have a lot to learn from her then.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by DonroxyII: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

But they used the back of matchet to hit me on my buttocks though before leaving as the others, so they didn't leave me completely without a reminder.

That said, I was just a guest, all the way from the middle belt to somewhere in the East, and it was my first time ever in that State.
Annointing is on Your Head. You ain't Contaminated and Your Chastity with God is intact. Keep Up the Good Work not just by Worship but by Assisting others especially less privilege.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
You sure do have a lot to learn from her then.

Sure, I am learning how to cope with kiddy sense like yours. LoLz
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
HRtechnique:

My brother, good afternoon.

The Almighty God may have helped you and I do not personally doubt your experience. In fact, I feel as though one should get close to God to have his protection always. I however have some comments;

1. Those that were robbed could be an act of correction, trial or part of a plan for something else. It doesn't necessarily mean you were more righteous - Only God knows why

2. God rains on both the wicked and the righteous so it may not necessarily be because you were more righteous. It could be that God gave you a reminder of who he is as you may be going towards a sin that night or any other

3. Your experience could also be a testimony for edification as you are doing now to convert and make people believe

4. It could also be a coincidence but I doubt this was it. Going by your narrative, the event seem intentional and controlled by an external force or an effect

Ultimately, there is a God, Christ is his son and those who know their God shall always be under his shadow.

May God bless you.
Thanks i appreciate.

However I don't understand where y'all get this idea that i said i was more righteous than them, because i never said that. What i said I was truly saved but they weren't. There's a difference. I have been like them before, also active in choir but unsaved and I know the glaring difference, so I very well know what I'm talking about.

There are things I didn't share here, but which I also knew that confirm that truth. For instance, during the course of the service, I was also distinguished by the Holy Spirit being one of the very few in the service who He manifested Himself through, so what happened in that room was only a continuation or confirmation of what had transpired in the service. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy saw fire or light on my forehead.

So this wasn't a coincidence but very deliberate from God whether you chose to believe it or not. But I can't be guessing like you because i know what happened on that day, and that's exactly the reason I said it happened.

As you also implied, God doesn't take His own as those of the world, He sees them differently. And when I speak of those of the world, I also speak of the unsaved inside the church, He doesn't see them as His own, that's why He would reject them on the last day if they don't repent.

Some here have also experienced similar situation, and agreed with my view.

Thanks for sharing yours too.

God bless.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Sure, I am learning how to cope with kiddy sense like yours. LoLz
Also humble yourself and learn from her how not to be so foolish...

Of such is the kingdom of God.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Also humble yourself and learn from her how not to be so foolish...

Of such is the kingdom of God.

Children can be very foolish that's why they need parents. I guess that's why you are looking for a magic sky daddy to cure you of your foolishness but it doesn't seem to be working. LMFAO!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
DonroxyII:
Annointing is on Your Head. You ain't Contaminated and Your Chastity with God is intact. Keep Up the Good Work not just by Worship but by Assisting others especially less privilege.
Thanks but how did you know this?
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
HonestFriend:
Same thing happened to me when I was in jss3... I always pray for everything. On that faithful that dey wrote my name in the list of noise makers in class, so wen the seniors came with their cains as ask the class captain to call out the names. After calling out d names we all came out.. He told us to face the blackboard n put our hands on it.. I started praying that dis senior should flogg us and if he does the cain must not pain me.. That's it

So he started flogging us 6 strokes each I ws the fourth person out of 5 or 6 I can't remember ... But till date I didn't know y he didn't flogg me. This is somone I never knew from Adam.

I just believe God truly answers prayer.

Na wa o. So your god will save you from being punished for being a naughty child but won't save people from being cleared off by natural disasters? LMFAO!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Children can be very foolish that's why they need parents. I guess that's why you are looking for a magic sky daddy to cure you of your foolishness but it doesn't seem to be working. LMFAO!
You are a parent but you know nothing about little children.

You think they are foolish and ignorant just as most adults do, including the disciples of Jesus, but if you come to know them as Jesus did, you'd realize that you adults are the ones who are actually ignorant and foolish, and need to humble yourself and learn from them as Jesus said.

So respect that little child. She's not your mate. She could also save your life.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by HonestFriend: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Na wa o. So your god will save you from being punished for being a naughty child but won't save people from being cleared off by natural disasters? LMFAO!

Well God is not man.. His ways re not our ways.

Same reason the good die young n the wicked die old.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Coming from someone who could possibly believe the demonic idea that Eve slept with the serpent in the beginning, what else would be expected of you, but to keep spewing similar demonic thrash?

As you can see, there are those here who know much better and are able to comprehend the truth that God distinguished me from the rest just as He has done severally in times past with the righteous.

So i advice you to try and stick to matters at your extremely low shallow level of spiritual understanding, not those as this which by far exceeds your scope.

As you said this is a new year, so try and practice what you preach, first by keeping your own advice.

SMH.
Pity the man who has treasures to hold.
And holds not the pearl of great price,
Pity the man though he lives long on earth,
Yet he knows not the Giver of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.