Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service (20897 Views)

Lady Caught Deleting Nude After Sharing It During Church Service (photos, video) / It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by conscienceman4(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
You see the problem with this generation of no understanding of those separated unto God.
If it's a native doctor that they didn't touch, his things weren't taken, they will agree easily that he has a strong juju.
God knows His own. If you like carry bible up and down, jump around the altar of churches. If you don't follow the instruction of God, the things that happens to those not in Christ will happen to you.
"They know not and neither will they understand"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

It is not unto him that willeth, nor of him that runneth but of God who showeth mercy.
Be there trying to teach those who know much better the Word of God and keep it, for someone who feels too big to keep the teachings of Jesus about praying for one's enemies. Don't repent before it's too late, and you'd have to see it for yourself...

Matthew 5:7 (KJV)

Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Let me also use this opportunity to quote your ignorant friend who's also a church-going sinner, that wants to use grace as an excuse to continue in her works of iniquity.

RoyalBlu:

*Pity yourself for thinking you're more holy than your neighbor.

You should fight off that Pharisee spirit' cheesy

"For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.” Romans 9:15.

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
conscienceman4:
You see the problem with this generation of no understanding of those separated unto God.
If it's a native doctor that they didn't touch, his things weren't taken, they will agree easily that he has a strong juju.
God knows His own. If you like carry bible up and down, jump around the altar of churches. If you don't follow the instruction of God, the things that happens to those not in Christ will happen to you.
"They know not and neither will they understand"
God bless you abeg.

Nice take.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Be there trying to teach those who know much better the Word of God and keep it, for someone who feels too big to keep the teachings of Jesus about praying for one's enemies. Don't repent before it's too late, and you'd have to see it for yourself...

Let me also use this opportunity to quote your ignorant friend who's also a church-going sinner, that wants to use grace as an excuse to continue in her works of iniquity.

Deputy Jesus, you are too conceited and proud to realise that the scripture I was quoting agreed with your post that you were set apart for grace.

You are proud, arrogant and unbroken. People like you are the ones who spawn the ilk of Mummy GO and co who already have their own separate Book of Life.

You are also ranting like you need psychological evaluation (I strongly suspect you do). If we check you offline, you don't use deodorants because it is 'vanity', your trousers are reaching your chest and you have a bad case of eye watering halitosis because using mouthwash is a sin. Shior

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Deputy Jesus, you are too conceited and proud to realise that the scripture I was quoting agreed with your post that you were set apart for grace.

You are proud, arrogant and unbroken. People like you are the ones who spawn the ilk of Mummy GO and co who already have their own separate Book of Life. Shior
No it doesn't but preaches the antichrist gospel of grace which has sent many Christians to hell, so it doesn't tally with my post.

Not surprised though that it came from you, so continue in your proud ignorance if you like, don't repent because you think it's by having the backing of men, one day you know who has a separate book of life between us.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
No it doesn't but preaches the antichrist gospel of grace which has sent many Christians to hell, so it doesn't tally with my post.

Not surprised though that it came from you, so continue in your proud ignorance if you like, don't repent because you think it's by having the backing of men, one day you know who has a separate book of life between us.
Wonderful. So a scriptural quote in the bible by Apostle Paul is 'anti-Christ'.

I have finally heard it all.

Deputy Jesus, you need genuine salvation because I can see that you have lost your way.

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

You are also ranting like you need psychological evaluation (I strongly suspect you do). If we check you offline, you don't use deodorants because it is 'vanity', your trousers are reaching your chest and you have a bad case of eye watering halitosis because using mouthwash is a sin. Shior
Not surprised, the Antichrist' Pharisees also accused Jesus of being mad, so fill up the measures of your predecessors.

As for the bolded, those who know me well here would be laughing at you, because there's no better preacher here against the act of using such things of the outward appearance to determine who goes to hell or not.

https://www.nairaland.com/6916643/women-use-wool-make-hair#108938130

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Wonderful. So a scriptural quote in the bible by Apostle Paul is 'anti-Christ'.

I have finally heard it all.

Deputy Jesus, you need genuine salvation because I can see that you have lost your way.
So says someone who proudly rejected the instructions given by Jesus so she may keep those of men, saying someone who rejects that particular saying of Paul needs genuine salvation.

Perhaps you take Paul as your Lord and Saviour who died for your sins. Maybe that's why you err greatly and think you could continue in your sins and be rebelling against the teachings of Jesus and still be saved. Well I have told you severally what you must do otherwise you'd live to regret it at the end, so no point repeating myself.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Ishilove: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
[s]Not surprised, the Antichrist' Pharisees also accused Jesus of being mad, so fill up the measures of your predecessors.

As for the bolded, those who know me well here would be laughing at you, because there's no better preacher here against the act of using such things of the outward appearance to determine who goes to hell or not.

https://www.nairaland.com/6916643/women-use-wool-make-hair#108938130[/s]
Keep ranting. Like I've said and I will repeat, you need genuine repentance from the sin of pride and arrogance.

That is in addition to psychological evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Keep ranting. Like I've said and I will repeat, you need genuine repentance from the sin of pride and arrogance.

That is in addition to psychological evaluation.
I have shown you a proof who need such evaluation if any between me and you. As you can see, God is with me, and has proven it here beyond any reasonable doubt. There's nothing any of you church-going sinners who call themselves Christians can do about it.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
I have shown you a proof who need such if any between me and you. As you can see, God is with me, and has proven it here beyond any reasonable doubt. There's nothing any of you church-going sinners who call themselves Christians can do about it.
Buhahahahahahaha!

You have really lost your way. Judgement will start from the church and people like you will receive the hammer first.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by RoyalBlu(f): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mom007:

Assistant Jesus... Continue judging you hear...

Madam that's your opinion.

The OP us the one playing the role of assistant Jesus here by judging who is holy and what not.

Check out my first response to him, there was no iota of attack in it.

You just jumped in from your corner talking about the Holy Spirit you obviously don't know.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Hiq0: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Really
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by RoyalBlu(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS STINKS.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by ukpahu(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service

It happened moments after i just returned from a church program, sometime in late 2003. It was most likely carried out by cultists, since it took place in a university campus hostel.

There were six of us (all guys) inside the room. Four of us, choir members, yet in high spirits having just returned from a Holy Ghost power-packed, Spirit-filled service on campus at about 10pm.

We were still trying to absorb everything that had transpired during the powerful service, while also getting set for bed, when out of nowhere, there came in the three guys with gun(s) and machete(s) into the room and one of them switched off the light, while using touch light to be flashing light on our faces carrying out the robbery.

But it was a strange kind of robbery, because after they were through, they had robbed every one inside the room, except me.

And it wasn't as though it was a mistake or that they had forgotten to do so or were in a hurry, it seemed deliberate, because after asking everyone of us to lie down, they had stood us up one by one to rob us, from the first person to the fifth person.

But when it got to my turn, being the sixth and final person, after the guy came to me, and flashed the touch on my face, since it was dark, instead of telling me to stand up and go to show him my things as he had done to the other five persons before me, he just stood up and started walking sheepishly back to where his guys were to my amazement. It was as though he had seen something strange or an angel.

Moreover while yet lying down, i overheard him being asked by one of his guys, who I suppose was their leader, "what of that guy"? His response though was not loud, so I couldn't hear what he said was his reason for doing that, but it seemed to suffice to his fellow guys, as it wasn't long afterwards they left the room.

Probably even more puzzling, was the fact that my black traveling bag, was just about the first thing anyone else would spot in the place the robbers had taken most of the things from, such as, cash, a mobile phone, a perfume jar, a pair of shoes etc., which was the wardrobe.

And inside the side pocket of that bag which was the foremost and most exposed part of that bag, there was some considerable amount of cash. Therefore had they just stumbled on it and decided to open it just one of the times they went there with one of the other five persons to show them their stuff, they would have also robbed me of some cash, because that was the closest money or thing in the wardrobe for them to have made away with.

But for some reason they left all the cash intact and no single thing in my bag was missing, while the other things more difficult to access in that wardrobe were being made away with, apart from my other things without my bag there which they also didn't touch.

So this was not just about me not being stood up by them, because they could have also easily robbed me even without needing me to do that.

As I said earlier, four of us there of the six were all choir members of the same church, and we had just returned from a church service together. And while three of us were guests who came from other parts of the country for the annual church program held within the campus premises, the other one was a student of that school who happened to be our host.

But despite that, when the robbery took place, I was the only one of the four who was separated and treated differently from the rest by the armed robbers.

It was really shocking to say the least, but it wasn't completely surprising to me because it was obvious to me why that was.

Despite that we were all Christians, and some active church members, as those my fellow choir members, i was the only one among them that was really saved and truly of God among them, so that was what was separated me from the rest when it mattered.

God bless.
Guy by lieing to us you are going to hellfire
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Ccdavies(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

It happened moments after i just returned from a church program, sometime in late 2003. It was most likely carried out by cultists, since it took place in a university campus hostel.

There were six of us (all guys) inside the room. Four of us, choir members, yet in high spirits having just returned from a Holy Ghost power-packed, Spirit-filled service on campus at about 10pm.

We were still trying to absorb everything that had transpired during the powerful service, while also getting set for bed, when out of nowhere, there came in the three guys with gun(s) and machete(s) into the room and one of them switched off the light, while using touch light to be flashing light on our faces carrying out the robbery.

But it was a strange kind of robbery, because after they were through, they had robbeod every one inside the room, except me.

And it wasn't as though it was a mistake or that they had forgotten to do so or were in a hurry, it seemed deliberate, because after asking everyone of us to lie down, they had stood us up one by one to rob us, from the first person to the fifth person.

But when it got to my turn, being the sixth and final person, after the guy came to me, and flashed the touch on my face, since it was dark, instead of telling me to stand up and go to show him my things as he had done to the other five persons before me, he just stood up and started walking sheepishly back to where his guys were to my amazement. It was as though he had seen something strange or an angel.

Moreover while yet lying down, i overheard him being asked by one of his guys, who I suppose was their leader, "what of that guy"? His response though was not loud, so I couldn't hear what he said was his reason for doing that, but it seemed to suffice to his fellow guys, as it wasn't long afterwards they left the room.

Probably even more puzzling, was the fact that my black traveling bag, was just about the first thing anyone else would spot in the place the robbers had taken most of the things from, such as, cash, a mobile phone, a perfume jar, a pair of shoes etc., which was the wardrobe.

And inside the side pocket of that bag which was the foremost and most exposed part of that bag, there was some considerable amount of cash. Therefore had they just stumbled on it and decided to open it just one of the times they went there with one of the other five persons to show them their stuff, they would have also robbed me of some cash, because that was the closest money or thing in the wardrobe for them to have made away with.

But for some reason they left all the cash intact and no single thing in my bag was missing, while the other things more difficult to access in that wardrobe were being made away with, apart from my other things without my bag there which they also didn't touch.

So this was not just about me not being stood up by them, because they could have also easily robbed me even without needing me to do that.

As I said earlier, four of us there of the six were all choir members of the same church, and we had just returned from a church service together. And while three of us were guests who came from other parts of the country for the annual church program held within the campus premises, the other one was a student of that school who happened to be our host.

But despite that, when the robbery took place, I was the only one of the four who was separated and treated differently from the rest by the armed robbers.

It was really shocking to say the least, but it wasn't completely surprising to me because it was obvious to me why that was.

Despite that we were all Christians, and some active church members, as those my fellow choir members, i was the only one among them that was really saved and truly of God among them, so that was what was separated me from the rest when it mattered.

God bless.

Great but conclusion ain't it bro.

The Bible says even our self acclaimed righteousness are like filthy rags before him
( Isaiah 64:4) It's not your righteousness that saves you but Grace of God.

We thank God for your life
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahaha!

You have really lost your way. Judgement will start from the church and people like you will receive the hammer first.
Madam ishihate for jesusjnr, abeg carry your bad belle go. As you can clearly see, I don't need any of your approvals to be chosen of God. And there's nothing any of you hating Christians here could do to change that fact.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by olamilarks(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

But it was a strange kind of robbery, because after they were through, they had robbed every one inside the room, except me.

God bless.
one of them recognized you and they decided to spare you!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
RoyalBlu:

YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS STINKS.

Repent and so making excuses. Your sins would surely find you out if you don't.

Jesus said unless you repent, you shall likewise perish. So stop using grace as an excuse to continue in your lifestyle of sin.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Psoul(m): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
What happened that day reminded me of what Jesus said would take place on the day of rapture.

Jesus said:

Luke 17:34-36 (KJV)

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

It gives the impression that many people who have close ties, people of the same family, married couples, close friends who walk and do things together, also members of the same church, would be together on the same day, but would suffer different fates, as one of them would be taken, and the other left behind.

Now as I said, four of us, all choir members, had just returned from a power-packed Holy Ghost-filled church service in high spirits, but although this wasn't the rapture but just an armed robbery incident, still i was separated and treated differently from the rest because I was the only one true child of God among them.

So just imagine that it was the rapture, that's how I would be the only one "taken" while the three fellow choir members would be "left" behind despite that we just came back together from a power-packed, Holy Ghost church service.

It was supposed to be an eye-opener for them, but unfortunately, instead of learning from it, going to God to enquire concerning what happened, one of the choir members started bragging about how he was going to report the robbery incident to the pastor of the church, because he would not take it lightly since it involves him, that the pastor doesn't joke with him. And i just shook my head.

After that one of the other two guys who was also a student of the school, talked about doing the same thing and reporting the incident to his pastor, and it became clear to me why many Christians would be left behind on the last day.

It's because they put their hopes and trust in men - their pastors and church leaders - but not in God or His Son Jesus Christ.

That's why they do not obey what Jesus commanded us to do, but have continued to work iniquity, thinking that their pastors and church leaders would be able to save them regardless.

But what they don't know is that many of those their pastors and church leaders who they put their hopes may not even be able to make it themselves on that day, if the sayings of Jesus was anything to go by, so how much more those who put their hopes on them and refused to repent?

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV)

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

What happened that day was truly an eye opener to me. It showed me that it was not about being known and backed by pastors and church leaders, Christians, regardless of who they were, but about being known and backed by God, because that was what I had proved to be the difference between me and them that night.

I pray you'd not just have the backing of men, but also that of God on the day it matters most.

God bless.

My friend stop claiming that you were not touched sure to your righteousness. Self righteousness is even a sin before God. You were spared by His grace and not your righteousness.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
Psoul:

My friend stop claiming that you were not touched sure to your righteousness. Self righteousness is even a sin before God. You were spared by His grace and not your righteousness.
I don't know what you mean by self-righteousness but the righteous claiming righteousness before God is not a sin in God's sight.

Many truly righteous men in the past, for instance, David, Hezekiah, have done it and it was accepted in God's sight because it was genuine. In fact it was what Hezekiah presented before God that made God reverse His pronouncement concerning him dying from his sickness, so that idea which you hold is not of God but man-made!

Do away with it asap for your own good.

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by RoyalBlu(f): 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Repent and so making excuses. Your sins would surely find you out if you don't.

Jesus said unless you repent, you shall likewise perish. So stop using grace as an excuse to continue in your lifestyle of sin.

Lol. cheesy

Oga I know where you're going with this...

I'm a responsible woman with kids. I'm not living my life 'anyhow'

* I didn't have any problem with your post, until I read the last paragraphs.

You're in no position to judge and label any one a sinner.

I don't want to imagine how you interact with people IRL.

Shalom.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Lol. cheesy

Oga I know where you're going with this...

I'm a responsible woman with kids. I'm not living my life 'anyhow'

* I didn't have any problem with your post, until I read the last paragraphs.

You're in no position to judge and label any one a sinner.

I don't want to imagine how you interact with people IRL.

Shalom.

Having kids doesn't make someone responsible or saved, if not the Antichrist' Pharisees would have been saved, so stop deceiving yourself.

It's well obvious you're a church-going sinner by the way you react to the Truth which brings your evil works to light, so stop making flimsy excuses and repent before it's too late otherwise your sins would eventually catch up with you.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Madam that's your opinion.

The OP us the one playing the role of assistant Jesus here by judging who is holy and what not.

Check out my first response to him, there was no iota of attack in it.

You just jumped in from your corner talking about the Holy Spirit you obviously don't know.

Lol!

Such a hypocrite!
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by Oriafo123: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Self righteous talks. You are a Christian doesn't mean that trials and tribulations would not come. The fact that among other Christians, you were the only one that wasn't robbed doesn't mean you are the only righteous one among them.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thank God for your life.

All glory be to God.

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by RoyalBlu(f): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Having kids doesn't make someone responsible or saved, if not the Antichrist' Pharisees would have been saved, so stop deceiving yourself.

It's well obvious you're a church-going sinner by the way you react to the Truth which brings your evil works to light, so stop making flimsy excuses and repent before it's too late otherwise your sins would eventually catch up with you.

Chai. cheesy

I realized too late you're just delusional.

You're a true Pharisee too. Stop deceiving yourself that you know the truth.

God Himself resists the proud.

So get behind me you self righteous fellow.

Thank God you're just a mere man sha. cheesy If not...
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by mclloyd22: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
The grace of God is sufficient. Finally snake wey one person see Na Anaconda�
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by LordReed(m): 12:34am On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Jeez, the level of conceit is to be expected. So the others deserved to be robbed but not you. Such conceit. Even your fellow god believers can see how conceited you are.

[img]https://c./9KzUPQIRuqIAAAAC/suga-min-yoongi.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:01am On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Jeez, the level of conceit is to be expected. So the others deserved to be robbed but not you. Such conceit. Even your fellow god believers can see how conceited you are.

[img]https://c./9KzUPQIRuqIAAAAC/suga-min-yoongi.gif[/img]
Makes much sense to disgust a God-hater.

I'm sure your eyes have been sentimentally programmed to be blindsighted to those who don't foolishly agree with you, but to only see those who do.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:13am On Jan 17, 2022
RoyalBlu:

Chai. cheesy

I realized too late you're just delusional.

You're a true Pharisee too. Stop deceiving yourself that you know the truth.

God Himself resists the proud.

So get behind me you self righteous fellow.

Thank God you're just a mere man sha. cheesy If not...

You're the Pharisee here accusing the righteous falsely, just as your fellow Pharisees accused Jesus falsely because He brought their evil works to light.

If you were wise, you'd heed the wise advice of that moniker who called out your hypocrisy and repent as I've told you severally, but of course you'd won't because you would rather continue in your works of iniquity, thinking grace would still cover you.

Keep working for the devil, as you've done here, attacking a godly message that calls on people to stop playing church and become truly saved. You'd surely get your reward at the end.
Re: An Armed Robbery Experience I Had Moments After A Holy Ghost Church Service by judedwriter(m): 1:59am On Jan 17, 2022
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

Wonderful testimony... but be careful, the bible says 'let him that thinks he stands take heed lest he falls'. Please avoid the temptation of pride. Anybody can fall,no matter how godly or anointed.

Only God can tell those who will be raptured on that day. Nobody but God.

By the way, I have a question.

Pastor adeboye of RCCG said one way to be certain to be raptured is to live a praise filled life, what's your opinion on this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleman's Invitation By DSS: Some Nigerians Storm Unity Foundation In Solidarity / Why Do Most Nigerians Believe Every Problem Is Spiritual? / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya: 'Stop Searching Through Your Spouses’ Phone.’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.