Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? (4185 Views)

Do You Still Attend House Fellowship? / Rccg House Fellowship Leaders Manual, Sunday, 9th December, 2018 / Rccg House Fellowship Manual(12/11/2017) The Consuming Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by brosom(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Yesterday smiley,

I go on Mondays,

Wednesdays,

Saturday.!!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by aspabay(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Even though my church hold house fellowship regularly, i have not been regular.

I pray I'll take it more seriously this year.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Okortor: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Lol...babe are u also in church or za oza room? Lol
candidbabe:

Hahahaha
You go dey alright las las
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by EMAXIM(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Over 5 years
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Myer(m): 9:42am On Jan 16, 2022
Omooba77:
When last did you attend House Fellowship?

Why is this important?

You mean I'll attend sunday service, attend midweek service and still attend house fellowship?

Well for me,it's been a while. But I think it has it's benefits because it helps you grow together with those close to your neighbourhood and also you get to ask questions you normally can't ask your pastor cos questions are not allowed during normal church services in most churches.

But like I alwqys tell people, the best way to grow is through Foundation class. This is already fine tuned to feed you and get you well grounded on the necessities of your new life. And avails you opportunity to ask questions, in most churches.

That said, if you can, house fellowships have their advantages.
It may help link you up with a job or even your wife/husband.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Omohena: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2022
candidbabe:
Three years ago
My church living faith said being a member of a house fellowship makes you a member and qualifies you for getting assistance from the church when ever you have problems.

To them now I am not even a member because I don't attend house fellowship
So,to them I am on my own even after going to church every Sunday
It's not true my brother.Am a living testimony.Living don't assist at all.You better find yourself in those smaller churches if u need that ,as per assistant.It us a pure lie .I have a bundle of prof to that cos it has happened to me on several occasion
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by PhenomenalAustin: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2022
frankman365:
It's been a long time.

I remember when the wife of the owner of the boy's quarters I was staying in my uni days invited me for a house fellowship. I told her point blank, I will not come.
Madam started to see me as the devil.

Even to go church these days...
I believe you can worship the Lord anywhere you find yourself.

E dn reach 5 years since I enter church sef
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Jamesz12: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2022
It has been long like 8 years ago and I don't intend to attend again self I no see need for am
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by efficiencie(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2022
When I realized that fellowship was dampening my inner man...the fellowship was not really the assembly of the brethren but a social gathering of strangers.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by FamTomx2(m): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2022
Hahaha, very long time ago to be precise 23yrs back, Ahaaa.. what a time!

Good old days!!!!
When church ain't a biz center.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Johel(m): 9:52am On Jan 16, 2022
Omooba77:

Like 18years ago
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by YorubaKing: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Covid don dash sense to pple.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Bahamas95(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2022
That was many years ago.

The last one I attended wasn't a house fellowship but it was a teenagers meeting every Saturday in church (teenagers section)......I didn't miss it for any reason cos that's the day set aside for my private "fellowship" grin.

I usually resume 1hour before the main event starts. grin....... Special shout-out to Sandra.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by efficiencie(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2022
ENGINEERG:
House fellowship, just like so many church programs are created by human being. All is not in the bible....so its good, but not a must to attend.
Even House fellowship is like Normal service-
Read Bible, sermon, pray and praise God.
But ancient people just created many programs since they were less busy then.

Imagine in Nigeria, you work from Monday to Friday (Saturday inclusive for some), do house work and attend ceremonies on Saturday, yet on sunday, you go to church in the mornings, and another in evenings for House fellowship..
WHEN WILL PEOPLE REST?

You work from Monday to Friday for money, career and fame that will mean nothing to you the day you die or the day the world wraps up. On Saturday you attend ceremonies that will not grow you one inch taller or make you increase your life span by 5 minutes. Yet you attend the ceremonies with glee. You dedicate 1 day to growing your inner man. You dedicate 1 day to building your spiritual ability. You dedicate 1 day to paving your path to eternity. You dedicate 1 day to unifying with the God head. You dedicate 1 day to joining the family of divinity. You dedicate 1 day to answering the question, what happens after I die? Wow, interesting priorities!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Richy4(m): 10:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Last year December house fellowship online via zoom
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Lastmankc(m): 10:05am On Jan 16, 2022
definitelyME:
Omo I no fit remember but mehn, those years, it was really worth it grin ...steady hookups and banging..I remember that year wey I been never get house, I wan knack my babe, Na to tell am to come our church house fellowship. When the fellowship dey go on, she go first take excuse sey she wan go toilet, after like one minute, me too go fall in..Omo you need to see the kind standing doggy wey I dey 4uck the girl for pastor toilet grin . but just to avoid suspicion, Na quicky we dey always run...chai...do I miss those days.. It is well sha
See wetin person dey do for church?You guys just go to church but don't know why you are in church.That is why I preferred staying at my house these days.Dont be surprised,this type of person might even be the one leading praises in the church.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by chocboi78(m): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2022
What’s a house fellowship
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by HonestFriend: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
E go don reach 15years o.. No b joke
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by AmuRod: 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
5 years ago
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by spencekat(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Gkemz: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2022
The question should be when did you attend offline church service...
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by safarigirl(f): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
At no point in my life have I ever attended House Fellowship, because my parents were never religion-obsessed people. We just did the basics back then

Never attended and never will, to the glory of God

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Stevyne: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2022
4 years ago
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Vyerima: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2022
After Sunday service I go still go house fellowship? When last did u attend towns meeting to socialize your family with their cultural values. Live to balance all in life, we are spiritual and social beings
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Funkymode(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2022
I can't remember
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by haconjy(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
During Covid-19.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by chudez0147(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
DamnNigga
Bedtec:
I got my motivaton of not going to church on Nairaland.... Evil loveable people full here
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by pode(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Last week

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by Champneys: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omooba77:

It doesnt matter.
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
WETIN be house fellowship? Is the one I attended wey girls no gree me rest or the one them come my house and begin knock my door frequently unto dem do see new convert. ...rubbish!
Re: When Last Did You Attend House Fellowship? by doggedfighter(f): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
efficiencie:

You work from Monday to Friday for money, career and fame that will mean nothing to you the day you die or the day the world wraps up. On Saturday you attend ceremonies that will not grow you one inch taller or make you increase your life span by 5 minutes. Yet you attend the ceremonies with glee. You dedicate 1 day to growing your inner man. You dedicate 1 day to building your spiritual ability. You dedicate 1 day to paving your path to eternity. You dedicate 1 day to unifying with the God head. You dedicate 1 day to joining the family of divinity. You dedicate 1 day to answering the question, what happens after I die? Wow, interesting priorities!

Stop disturbing the young man with emotional blackmail

There's no eternity.

There's no God to unify with.

Everyone dies and that's the end.

Rest is an important priority.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Is Not For Non-arabs: Al-quran / Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Kingebukasblog What Are Your Views On Hell ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.