Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! (35128 Views)

PreOrder Your Cars From Copart and IAAI Using Our License with Little Commission / IAAI and COPART buying made easy - LIVE BID / Auction Export Is An Official Representative Of IAAI In West Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^^
The price is fixed. At the moment, i don't have the financial muscle to do full pre-orders.
This is a new way i can handle and still get people the quality of cars i boast of.
I carry you along all the way while u pay off whatever fees come up as the process progresses.

It is worth and buyer knows what his car has to go thru to get here.
Looking forward to doing business with you!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by kanny1(m): 2:57am On Jun 23, 2011
oga i dey hail. Hw much will u do a 2004/2005 corolla le or s wit manual trans?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2011
kanny1:

oga i dey hail. Hw much will u do a 2004/2005 corolla le or s wit manual trans?

Manual trannys are a bit hard to come by, but i will search.
It will cost you N1.580m. All inclusive, with delivery to Lagos residence!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by donroso(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2011
Emperoh please can Ʊ expantiate on hybrid cars, what's Ð difference between a hybrid And Ð regulars??
Tnks
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2011
Hybrid is a fusion of electricity and fuel to power a vehicle.
It is the most favoured form of powering automobile given its environmental friendly nature
It reduces emission and also saves you more gasoline as well.

go online and read more on it. It's a new phenomenon in the Nigerian auto market
though most of our 'brand new' car marketers are yet to bring in any, autos from USA or Canada
have hybrid versions which can be found in not so much quantity on Nigerian roads.

It's the way to go, but they are expensive. Just a little more than the conventional, just gasoline cars!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by saibuhari(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
Emperoh, I need a sweet car, i mean very sweat uncompromised, spotless Toyota 2001 - 2003 car whether salvaged or not but what I have is N1M. Can you help? Picture will be appreciated. The toyota may be avalon, camry, avensis, corolla, etc.

Thank you for your straight-forwardness.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by nuclearboy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
Can you give an estimate for a 2005 Ford F150 "crew cab" truck? Just lost a bid on Copart and believe you'll have more experience

I do not want a steering column attached gear shift and want a 4 door hence the crew cab designation.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
nuclearboy:

Can you give an estimate for a 2005 Ford F150 "crew cab" truck? Just lost a bid on Copart and believe you'll have more experience

I do not want a steering column attached gear shift and want a 4 door hence the crew cab designation.

Whatever it is, we can get you what you want.
Just go to IAAI and locate what you want, send us the link while we set to work
Never get upset if you lose a bid. There are many more out there. It will just take you time.
COntact us and let's take it on from there.

saibuhari:

Emperoh, I need a sweet car, i mean very sweat uncompromised, spotless Toyota 2001 - 2003 car whether salvaged or not but what I have is N1M. Can you help? Picture will be appreciated. The toyota may be avalon, camry, avensis, corolla, etc.

Thank you for your straight-forwardness.

There are a few options we can do for you.
Unless u want a 2001 Altima or Maxima,
the cars you mentioned above can't fly for N1m unless you want me to fix them in Nigeria?
If that is the case, then a 2000 model camry is feasible same as a 2001 model corolla!!
Avensis is not in America. Call us or email to discuss further!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by saibuhari(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
@Emperor, I dont want Nissan neither do I want a car fixed in naira. If N1M cant get me any of the listed cars, it means I have to look elsewhere.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by jpworld(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2011
Your cars are extremely expensive, most of this accident cars do alot of over heating,

I don't think it will work.

You can imagine toyota camry 2001, sold in Lagos for 1m, you are here showing us accident car and it will take 1.250 million to get it.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
saibuhari:

@Emperor, I dont want Nissan neither do I want a car fixed in naira. If N1M cant get me any of the listed cars, it means I have to look elsewhere.

No problem sir! The best i can do for you is a 2001 Toyota Corolla.
We hope you find something great within your budget. But pls pay attention to what you buy as in a bid to get something cheap, you are given an accidented car fixed in Nigeria.

jpworld:

Your cars are extremely expensive, most of this accident cars do alot of over heating,

You can imagine toyota camry 2001, sold in Lagos for 1m, you are here showing us accident car and it will take 1.250 million to get it.

I have NEVER and i mean NEVER in my two years doing this cars ever experienced a dissatisfied customer talkless of an ineffective car. That is my primary reason for fixing my cars in America. And i hope your comparisons are not based on accidented cars fixed in Nigeria? We do out best to educate those who want to know. In a bid to get something cheap, you are given a junk. We try to tell you exactly what we are getting you and how we are putting it in order.

While it may not work for you, it has worked for at least 19 customers that we have done this particular module for and they extremely satisfied with our cars. We are currently in negotiations with someone and will soon post pictures of those to come.

Meanwhile, see the attached pictures for more. . . .we will upload fixed pictures for you to see.!

Thanks for checking out our thread!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2011
After seeing this work and what we do and still in doubt,
Call to fix for a live presentation cool cool

There are many more!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
Send us your requests and let us handle them!
We'll keep up the light of integrity and openness in our dealings with you.

It is our motto
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by calculusx(m): 11:33am On Jun 29, 2011
jpworld:

Hhhmm 2001 Camry for 1m in Lagos. Its less than the cost price for a Salvage and fix in Nigeria. Please diagnose the Car and be sure of what you are driving.

@ Emperoh, I almost wanted to advise you about this Scheme before cos i have tried the same thing before on NL and I noticed majority of the Buyers are not aware most Cars out there in Nigeria are Salvage and fix in Nigeria,they r after the exterior part and not the performance. This Scheme worked for me with those that believe in Trust/Transparency and I pray it will work for you too.
  I can help to finance pre-order deals but we may have to sit down and form modalities when im back in Nigeria.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2011
^^^^
Chairman,

We sincerely look forward to discussing more on this. My model needs expansion and will accommodate all partnerships.

Thanks for taking time out on our thread!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2011
One testimony coming soon!!

[size=18pt]2005 Honda CR-V LX!![/size]
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2011
[size=18pt]It was never an experiement!![/size]

. . . . . . . .it was a calculated move to empower those with not so much money with the right car!!

Brace yourself!!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2011
Before our feature ride. . . . . [size=18pt]Going Going Going!!!!![/size]

[size=15pt]2003 Toyota Avalon![/size]
No need for any bodywork. Buy and ship at a cheaper price than normal auction!!
Call me for discussion!!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:11am On Jul 01, 2011
Loss: OTHER
Primary: HAIL
Secondary:
Key: Present
Start Code: CAR STARTS
Odometer: 131503
Odometer Status: ACTUAL
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Cylinders: 6 Cyl.
Engine: 3.0L V6 PFI DOHC 24V NP4
Transmission: Automatic
Drive Line Type: Front wheel drive
Vehicle: Automobile
VIN: 4T1BF28B33U318549
VIN Status: OK
Body Style: SEDAN 4 DOOR
Vehicle Class: Upper Midsize (car)
Series: XL/XLS
Manufactured in:UNITED STATES
Exterior Color:GRAY
Interior Color:BEIGE
Restraint System:Dual Air Bags Front And Sides/active Belts

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by ocee87: 9:20am On Jul 01, 2011
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2011
ocee87:

How Much Would do a 2001 and a 2003 Honda Accord V6 with a very neat Interior? smiley

2001 Honda Accord - N1.2m
2003 Honda Accord V6 - N1.680m
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2011
We recreate value!!
We don't recycle. . . we endeavor to add extra value to every purchase you make!

That is why we go the extra mile to seek the best and deliver to you
because we believe that a satisfied customer will always return.

[size=18pt]Presenting to Nairaland, the cleanest 2006 Toyota Avalon![/size]
For the cheapest price!!!

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Osama10(m): 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2011
Emperoh:

2001 Honda Accord - N1.2m
2003 Honda Accord V6 - N1.680m

Just a thought, why go through all the process of fixing an accidented car when you can get a clean titled vehicle for the amount you posted here?
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2011
Osama10:

Just a thought, why go through all the process of fixing an accidented car when you can get a clean titled vehicle for the amount you posted here?

Thanks Osama for checking our thread out!
Your question is also a good one because atimes we are face with the same inquiries.

But you see, unless you are buying a fresh one owner vehicle, this price cannot be matched
If you are just after buying a Camry because u want a camry and not something exceptional, then you can question our pricing. What we do in essence is to buy them salvage, put them in first grade order and then give u a sneak peek! cool

We can aw well go to the market and buy you a camry without anything on it if the customer so wishes but there are grades u can never attain with what we do.

Will show u an example below! Just check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384596.64.html
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 03, 2011
2006 Toyota Avalon
3.5 Litre V6 Engine

Cream Coloured Interior
49k Miles

Call us for price.

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Osama10(m): 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
Emperoh:

Thanks Osama for checking our thread out!
Your question is also a good one because atimes we are face with the same inquiries.

But you see, unless you are buying a fresh one owner vehicle, this price cannot be matched
If you are just after buying a Camry because u want a camry and not something exceptional, then you can question our pricing. What we do in essence is to buy them salvage, put them in first grade order and then give u a sneak peek! cool

We can aw well go to the market and buy you a camry without anything on it if the customer so wishes but there are grades u can never attain with what we do.

Will show u an example below! Just check this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-384596.64.html

Thoroughly understood, nice work there man. cool cool cool
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2011
Osama10:

Thoroughly understood, nice work there man. cool cool cool

No problem sir!!!
We remain humble and honest in all we do!!
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Osama10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2011
Emperoh:

No problem sir!!!
We remain humble and honest in all we do!!

Hmmmn, abeg oh I never reach that level of Sir. grin

Na me humble pass oh.
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2011
Osama10:

Hmmmn, abeg oh I never reach that level of Sir. grin

Na me humble pass oh.

No wahala Sir. . . .oops. Slip of the finger
Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2011
2006 Honda Accord!
EX V6, Leather Seats and Pristine!

Price is N2.2m

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2011
[size=16pt]MORE!![/size] grin cool cool

Re: IAAI Bids: Let's Help You Get The Best! by Emperoh(m): 4:30am On Jul 09, 2011
[size=16pt]Coming Soon TO Nigeria!![/size]

2006 Toyota Corolla, Rebuilt
Still in the doubt how we do it?

Another proof is staring you in the face!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Innoson, A Car Manufacturer Or Just A Company Assembling Cars? / Honda Accord 2.0 I Automatik Comfort / Proof Of Ownership Certificate: FG Imposes N1,000 Annual Fee On Motorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.