Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier (20912 Views)

FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams / Jonathan Condoles Fashola Over Father’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by gidson12(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2011
greateros:

GBAM!

Best of education is what i will bequeath them. Every other thing including my opante [boxer] goes to charity! Let them work their way to the top.
talk is cheap, . . . . Always easy to say
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by stormm: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2011
190_@:

where their mama

make she call meeting na

For FRA Williams, the mama died long before the papa joined her. Pathetic case sha.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by violent(m): 9:05am On Jun 20, 2011

Maney!!!

I love Vanity! cheesy
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by seal777(m): 9:19am On Jun 20, 2011
He who has head don't have a cap and those with bags full of caps don't have head to wear it, different stroke for different folks, GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 20, 2011
The man should have willed all his wealth to Orphanage.Useless pikins
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 20, 2011
I think two or three out of the children are lawyer and most of the grandchildren too which makes the matter worse.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Enosa1(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2011
Money! Money!! Money!!! Imagine blood brothers for that matter. That means the love of money superside brotherly love. Lo!
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by question(m): 9:41am On Jun 20, 2011
Bunch of money-miss-road. Born with silver spoon in their a$$.
They are so scared of poverty, they are fighting over inheritance.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by question(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The man should have willed all his wealth to Orphanage.Useless pikins
whether it was willed to orphanage, family cat or pet dog, the Nigerian children will still fight.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by KnowAll(m): 10:03am On Jun 20, 2011
N26billion? ? ? ? These old thieves were part and parcel of the widespread corruption that bedevilled goernment from independece to the Second Republic. Thousands of government cases (remunerated far above prevailing benchmarks, is that not corruption?), paperwork processing, registrations, consitution drafting, Ikoyi/VI land grabbing, and so on. I can safely guess that 95% of this wealth was earned directly from the government. Na real wah.

How can you call someone that bought land and houses in Ikoyi in the 60's theives. Are u for rea l, I know how much land was sold in Lekki phase one when I first came to England in 1992. It was less than N1 million Naira a plot which was big money then @ 60 Naira to 1 pound and I know a friend who took a loan in England and bought 20 plots, which he sold a few years back at N25 million per plot, that kind of guy would now have a billion naira today and some silly guys like yourself would be open their mouths anyhow asking stuupiid questions "of where did he get his money from" ? undecided Invest any surplus cash you have now in Land and watch your assets value nodge upwards over the years.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Geomel: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2011
what a great pity that that Family.we offer cheap property for sales any any in Nigeria.
just visit www.geomelproperties..com
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by hardbody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2011
^^^
Bro the issue na to get the surplus cash, its not as if i cant buy off the whole of ibadan - lagos expressway and sell in another 5 years, but wia d kudi dey? grin grin grin
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by MMM2(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2011
if say dose guyz don make 2 much money or even 1 of d guyz don hammer, dey know 4 dey drag dat estate like dat.

GOD have mercy on dem.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by snthesis(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2011
four ppl fighting over =N=26billion = 104million pounds = $163million  shocked shocked shocked
- hw greedy can some folks be undecided undecided
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by kevoh(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2011
While the idiots are wasting time fighting over 26 billion naira,they should send me just 1 billion to invest in a profitable business when they are ready to reach a compromise I'll return the money.I'm damn sure i'd have made some profit for myself while some siblings are at each other's throats.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by femmy2010(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2011
Moneyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by omodapson(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2011
Can somebody tell me where the owner of the wealth now reside? It's funny to see people fight over what they can not hold on to forever. SMH. Vanity upon vanity,
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by femmy2010(m): 10:26am On Jun 20, 2011
omodapson:

Can somebody tell me where the owner of the wealth now reside? It's funny to see people fight over what they can not hold on to forever. SMH. Vanity upon vanity,

These reality hardly dawn on people till they are dead.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by ike4real: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2011
A renowned legal guru like FRA WILLIAMS doesn't v a will?this must be a joke.what i think always bring this katakata after the demise of a welthy father is just pure and simple GREED,and this mostly come 4rom the older siblings of the family,they mostly try to bend rules and alter the laid down arrangement of the late dad,simply bkos nature has bestowd upon them the privilegd of coming ahead,and bsides they try to take advantage of the fact that most times they[older siblings] always have better info abt the wealth of the late dad,the older ones try to surpress,intimidate and short-change the younger ones,by trying to get the lion share of the whole tin.ofcos this would defntly provoke a reaction 4rom the younger members,coupled with the fact that even wives,friends and other associates of these individuals also fan the ember of hate among them,stufs like ''make una no gree 4 them o'', e ma gba fun won rara ni,won fe chiti yin nio,
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by mentn007: 10:46am On Jun 20, 2011
disgrase to the name of their father
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by candylips(m): 10:48am On Jun 20, 2011
greeeeeeeeeeeed
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by desthan(m): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2011
People just post without thinking. the man LEFT A WILL. it is being contested by 2 of the kids.

The problem is not the presence or absence of a will but William's sons; they are just plain irresponsible and have no fear of God. People should focus more on bringing up responsible kids instead of just being legal icons n activists.

1 Like

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2011
question:

whether it was willed to orphanage, family cat or pet dog, the Nigerian children will still fight.
Like someone said,maybeit has to do with the high number of educated members of the family.Big man,big wahala.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by snthesis(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Like someone said,maybeit has to do with the high number of educated members of the family.Big man,big wahala.
specifically when the kids are "lawyers" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2011
you see when i tell people am not going to leave anything behind for my adult children they dont seem to understand. Me I will spend all my money to the last dime the best I can do for them is to ensure they get the best education any child could ask for. If they choose to do stuff other than education i will support them but for me to leave tons of money that they could fight for NO WAY; Me and my wify had rather rent a yatch with the best chef and maids in the world giving us threat until dead came knocking that is we didnt throw them the adult children into debt then.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Lagosboy: 11:17am On Jun 20, 2011
FRA surely left a will but from what i gathered ( could be wrong) , he removed the first son from the will before he died. This was because the first son was involved in some unholy relationship with another family member´s young wife.

The old man warned the son but he did not back down and he removed his name from the will. This is the reason the younger sons ar ein control of the chambers because He had been in charge before their father died. The elder son is contesting the will because he stands the chance of not getting anything if the will stands.

Vanity upon vanity, They have forgotten they all have children as well and their children woul dmost probably do the same thing for them. If i were the younger sons i would settle for equal splitting into 4 and the case settles.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by PeeDaVinci: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2011
LAZY PEOPLE who can not stand up and make their own name and money but rely on the name and wealth of their late dad.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

Just like Ekiti people,highly educated species but[b] TROUBLESOME[/b] !
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2011

How can you call someone that bought land and houses in Ikoyi in the 60's theives. Are u for rea l, I know how much land was sold in Lekki phase one when I first came to England in 1992. It was less than N1 million Naira a plot which was big money then @ 60 Naira to 1 pound and I know a friend who took a loan in England and bought 20 plots, which he sold a few years back at N25 million per plot, that kind of guy would now have a billion naira today and some silly guys like yourself would be open their mouths anyhow asking stuupiid questions "of where did he get his money from" ? undecided Invest any surplus cash you have now in Land and watch your assets value nodge upwards over the years.

There's probably a heap of congealed pooh in the enclosure where your brain should ordinarily be. You're obviously too stuuupid to know anything about your country's history, so why argue over what you know so little about? You think any id.i.ot could afford land in Ikoyi and VI even in the 60's? An area that only those with government connections got underhand land/house allocations and whatnot. Do you even know anything about the government cases that the likes of Rotimi Williams, Richard Akinjide, GOK Ajayi, Afe Babalola and their ilk handled between the 1960s and 2000s. . . and the unusually heavy payments they received for it and other sundry government-related paperwork?

Besides what's the point of your idiotic post sef? If you have to vent your foolishness, you can do that freely without quoting me, ok?

1 Like

Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by aloyemeka1: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2011
Lagosboy:

FRA surely left a will but from what i gathered ( could be wrong) , he removed the first son from the will before he died. This was because the first son was involved in some unholy relationship with another family member´s young wife.

The old man warned the son but he did not back down and he removed his name from the will
. This is the reason the younger sons ar ein control of the chambers because He had been in charge before their father died. The elder son is contesting the will because he stands the chance of not getting anything if the will stands.

Vanity upon vanity, They have forgotten they all have children as well and their children woul dmost probably do the same thing for them. If i were the younger sons i would settle for equal splitting into 4 and the case settles.

When you tell men that women can easily destroy them, they don't wanna hear. See as this guy lost his rightful share and father's blessings because of the juicy meat between a woman's legs commonly known as puccy.
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by mallorca(m): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2011
wicked Generation
Re: Fra Williams' 4 Sons Fight Over Father's N26b Estate Gets Messier by aloyemeka1: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2011
snthesis:

and big like their daddy:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/466813_fathers_day_jpge9819b9f71b844f23fe1a45cb1f58534

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP: Atiku Will Lose Presidency Over Plot To Punish Me — Wike / Photos And Videos Of CNG Conversion Programme Across Nigeria / Your Comments Online Could Land You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.