Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (44765 Views)

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by DemMannaScam: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sh!thole

One nijeriya miscreants over to una
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Ledestaro: 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
johnmartus:
Zero sympathy for human life.
Human life is worthless here in naija
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by prophetfire: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
. Stop talking rubbish. It's his responsibility to safeguard citizens. That's what he campaigned for and that's what he is being paid huge salaries and allowances for.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by missionmex(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Naijatask: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omo, may God see us through this regime

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by AvalonSpace(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
whether you believe it or not, security-wise, Buhari is a monumental failure!

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Bigchristo: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

You must be very foolish for defending the government at this point in time, that man who his six children got slaughtered and killed once defended Buhari as you’re doing, do not worry the insecurity will gets to everyone keep defending a failed government, since the history of Nigeria no president have deployed soldiers to guard farm but there was peace and security, this is as a result of weak governance earlier you start accepting the truth is better for you

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Educhelssy: 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

You’re a psychopath & insensitive, get out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by EmekaBlue(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tinubu will resolve all these. Dont worry my people
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Malawian(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Are they not your mates, or do they have any super natural powers?

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?
They have guns. Share guns to all the citizens and watch all these stop.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by TheSameGuy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm sad reading this.

Those who're responsible for the security if this People will have a lot to say on the day of ACCOUNTABILITY
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by lexy2014: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Who is supposed to guard (not guide) the forests in Nigeria?

Have u made yourself available and joined the security forces since it has come to your knowledge that "we are short on manpower"?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

haaaaaaaaaaaàaàsssss, by the grace of God, same faith await you. I won't say more than that

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by od501: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Crackow12: 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is really sad embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by nitt: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Oh shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Bigchristo: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-tied-made-me-watch-as-they-killed-my-six-children-one-by-one/
This is a very sad incident but I don’t feel pity for anybody in the North because they refused to speak up against bad governance and play politics with security and well being of their region, when you allow religion gets into you and refused to speak up against what is not right such things are bound to happen, quote me as you like but I don’t give a Damn about your opinion
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
angry Turning and turning in the widening gear, the falcon can not hear the falconer. Things fall apart mere anarchy is loosed upon the world - YB Yeats

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer.
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by joe120120(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-tied-made-me-watch-as-they-killed-my-six-children-one-by-one/
Buhari, APC and Lai with all his cabinet should be ashame . They are not fit to be called father.they are maggots without source .they must be brought to justice for all the actro cites in Nigeria.Buhari shame
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by redsun(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Barbaric animals. You muderfuckers are far behind 21st century existence and you are walking on a fine line between survival and extinction. That is what you get when you choose to consider psychopathic kingpins like Tinubu as leaders.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by xelly: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?

The president is CinC meanwhile, you don't sacrifice human when fighting battle. You have to be serious with it. How on earth do you want people to enlist in Army and when a terrorist is captured he gets freed?

When order is shoot on sight, we will know that FG is serious.

The video of those terrorist blocking Zamfara Road for hours went viral and nothing has been done to that effect. Is that how to show superior power?

If you want people to join the military, show sincerity of purpose and focus.

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by naija4life247: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

This one is depressed and suicidal

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by smokeyupu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

If the country succeeds you n any venture the president takes glory for it so he might as well take the blame for the deaths and suffering in the Land.

Stop supporting rubbish.

This can happen to anyone anytime anywhere near in the today's Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by naija4life247: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Royals don’t eat on the same table with Commoners. I will never join a group of animals.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Usonkwu: 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Investigative:
Continue
I'm prepared to become fulani eternal slave if the acclaimed 2022 war turns out to be Igbos killing fellow Igbos, for nothing.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by smokeyupu(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

JUST STOP THE NOISE!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by poj(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
How Mr. President is still able to sleep with all these horrible news is baffling.

I am tempted to believe that even lucifer is not this callous. God please heal our land.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by HIPROFILE(m): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Very insensitive human being you are.

I guess you cant imagine loosing all your loved ones in a day before your watch and supervision. I forbid that for you not even to be wished for my enemy.

Was the insecurity in the country this bad before now that farmers can no longer go to their farms without fear of being killed?

Its obvious you do not even understand the implication of that with regards the effect on the country cos most farm produce we consume in the country come from the north where farming is still done in much commercial level so if insecurity even to the farmers continues this way, what would become of the nation in coming days as we may be left with no other option that to import all we eat from foreign countries

We voted buhari mainly to fight corruption and Insecurity of which he promised and boasted he will do just that but to the greatest disappointment of every right thinking Nigeria Buhari failed woefully in this two key area.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by everythinggirly(f): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is so painful.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by eldoradoxx: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tomorrow some foools will tell us that the Northerners love themselves more than other Nigerians despite the heinous crimes they commit against themselves, that's why they should be trusted with political powers at the detriment of those who are far better and sensible people. Animals in human form

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Mensch86631: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Very insensitive human being you are.

I guess you cant imagine loosing all your loved ones in a day before your watch and supervision. I forbid that for you not even to be wished for my enemy.

Was the insecurity in the country this bad before now that farmers can no longer go to their farms without fear of being killed?

Its obvious you do not even understand the implication of that with regards the effect on the country cos most farm produce we consume in the country come from the north where farming is still done in much commercial level so if insecurity even to the farmers continues this way, what would become of the nation in coming days as we may be left with no other option that to import all we eat from foreign countries

We voted buhari mainly to fight corruption and Insecurity of which he promised and boasted he will do just that but to the greatest disappointment of every right thinking Nigeria Buhari failed woefully in this two key area.

you get time to reply a mugu wey no know e left from right

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Has Crohn’s Disease, Loses Weight & Can't Eat - Sahara Reporters / Why The N50 Charge By Fg Is Corruption In Itself / Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.