Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (44768 Views)

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by NotoriousBiggyS: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Are they not your mates, or do they have any super natural powers?

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?

You're a waste to the air you breathe
Please safe the air the stress by returning it back to the owner (God) because you don't deserve to breath
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
What the fucck did i just read now?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by KoshCAD: 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
This kind of issue does not concern hypocritical Nigerians and their evil politicians. They are busy talking of election.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by TruthinAction: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
if the victim was a Fulani man, they will apprehend the perpetrators within 24 hrs. and someone still doesn't believe in the Fulanization agenda. Our Christian soldiers should speak out against this gross injustice. If they are afraid of dying for speaking out, they will still die anyway. It is better to die a hero than to live like a coward.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by kingslj: 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?

dont be an idiot, countries that protect their citizens dont have everyone in the army
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Illuminatiship(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:

I know you are not stupid, even though you sound stupid.

The present forces on ground, are they well armed, dressed or fed?

Without additional forces from Myself and my family.

Do they have the necessary intelligence, information and training to win?

Are they well Led?
Is there proper leadership?

At the end of the day, leadership is the issue, And buhari is d leadership
the guy attacking you is an illiterate.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Illuminatiship(m): 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
you're an idiot for defending the buhari dead government ,that is why the middle finger was created for people like you (Bleep you)animal.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Tonitoniton(m): 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
The fulani nation think they will go free after these genocides.

They and generation will know that God is the owner of life and that He did not create the world because of fulani people.

With all these these Tinubu and co are only interested in becoming president. No human feelings.

Fulani nation will surely pay for this
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by DOTian: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Wee you keep quiet!?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Thomist(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
Are you just being stupid or what?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by egoldman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
The North is not bleeding.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ComeToJesus: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Shut the trap, you clown.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by egoldman(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
goodheart01:
Shey dey supported their brother Buhari... Ehen let them benefit from it simple.

Meanwhile where's and NLPoliceWoman, let him come and see what his darling daddy's regime has brought upon the northern folks. And so far as keep supporting this evil government, may such atrocities as this and all other evil this government has brought fall upon him and his loved ones. Iseeeeeee!!!

Supported.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ablejesus26(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

What are you ranting about like a woman with menstrual pains?
Even buhari knows he is failure personified,so whats up with you �
How una dey feel if una dey support and defend the indefensible sef?

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ud4u: 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
What a country cry cry cry
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by BENEAMATA: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=109415190]Life will never remain the same again for him after watching his kids and others beheaded and shot to death one after the other.

The best they could have done was to kill him too ... And imagine a foolish CP using"only 13" for the number of casualties recorded[/quote I swear , words have failed me in putting in writing the type of rage i felt when i read the " only 13 people died " line . Madness ! , pure madness ! Mad men roaming , and in uniform.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by OCEANPOWER: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:

I know you are not stupid, even though you sound stupid.

The present forces on ground, are they well armed, dressed or fed?

Without additional forces from Myself and my family.

Do they have the necessary intelligence, information and training to win?

Are they well Led?
Is there proper leadership?

At the end of the day, leadership is the issue, And buhari is d leadership

BUT THE SOLDIERS ARE IN SOUTH EAST KILLING UNARMED INNOCENT YOUTHS, CAUSING TOO MANY ROADS GRIDLOCK THAT TOOK HOURS TO CROSS ON MANY ROADS IN THE SOUTH EAST A TIME IT LED TO ACCIDENT WHERE THEY WHERE COLLECTING BRIBE MONEY AND EMBARRASSING MOTORIST TOLD PASSENGERS TO COME DOWN FROM EACH OF THE VEHICLE AT THEIR BUSINESS CENTER MILITARY CHECKING POINTS TO TREKKED FOR HALF A MILES BEFORE THEY ENTER THEIR MOTOR BACK BOTH YOUNG AND AGED PARENTS..

WHILE THE ISWAP,BOKO HARAM, HERDSMEN TERRORISTS INSURGENT OF MASS DESTRUCTIONS AND KILLINGS WAS RAMPAGING THE NORTHERNERS..

THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE POWER OVER CIVILIANS IN SOUTH, BUT WHEN THE SEE THEIR MATE NONE STATE'S ACTORS THEY WILL RUN MORE THAN THE CHEATER....

UNPROFESSIONALISM WHAT A DISGRACE FROM NIGERIA SOLDIERS BEFORE WE HAVE KNOWN THEM FOR NOT COLLECTING BRIBE MONEY BUT THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN THEM AND POLICE IS 45% FOR SOLDIERS POLICE 55%..

BUHARI IS A FAILURE IMMEDIATELY HIS TENURE FINISHES HE WILL RELOCATE TO NIGER REPUBLIC THAT IS WHY HE IS PAYING MORE ATTENTIONS TO THAT COUNTRY MARK THIS WORDS ,..

I PITTY & CAN'T IMAGINE UNARMED INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THAT ZONES HOW PEOPLES IN MOST AFFECTED PLACES IN THE NORTH CAN KEEP THEIR EYES CLOSE IN THE NIGHT MAY GOD PROTECTS THEM
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Omodua(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-tied-made-me-watch-as-they-killed-my-six-children-one-by-one/
This incident is enough for Buhari to step down. He has lost it and we can't continue this way. Sanctity of human life no longer meaningful in Nigeria.
Shame unto Buhari and his APC supporters!
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Omodua(m): 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

You're selfish with your comments. What's the role of government in preserving lives and property. Is it not the function of the executive arms of government?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by executive12: 12:37am On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

Is it that you don't think Buhari is a failure? Nigerians like you should be flogged daily.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Idiko1: 2:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Any psychotic head who remotely claims Nigeria is under democracy should be shot at sight.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Nigeria & hypocrisy democrazy, see where it has lead us to? Now they are talking elections again?

Gab0:
Its a terrible thing to be a Nigerian

........hmm
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Iykoto86(m): 4:08am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Jostoman: 5:19am On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:
Nigeria & hypocrisy democrazy, see where it has lead us to? Now they are talking elections again?
can you imagine and our president no even send them again, he is traveling all Nigeria now of 2023.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by mediainc: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2022
The root problems lie in the fact they the more they kill these terrorists, the more they get raw recruits from Almajiris...what does an Almajiri do when he gets old, with no training, with kids, poor and hopeless??

He will join anything that gets him paid, especially when the terrorist use the guise of same religion, twisting the doctrines to suit the terrorists narratives.

If the North wants to get rid of this terrorist cancer, change is imminent in the social cultural life. Almajiris are raw recruits for extremist groups, Sanusi was highlighting this during a lecture he was giving they kicked him out.

Mr Politician we know you don't believe in heaven otherwise you will not behave like this...what will you gain to deceive your people, make billions and destroy your state/town for your selfish ends?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by holyfather(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

Are you okay?
This is how you go about defending nonsense?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by B2Bmen: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

what if he is a military man?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Blazing4real: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
adamsmith914:

Better thunder fire you.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by REALretep(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2022
Until we Nigerians tell ourselves the truth that Buhari's presidency is the most unfortunate thing to happen to Nigeria, we shall keep plunging further down the drain till Nigeria is no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sumner Shagari Sambo At War Zones: "Not All Journalists Are Lazy" / Governor Yari Buys Car For Abba Ahmad Sani Yerima Who Is Set To Wed / Nigerian Army Launches Armored Fighting Vehicles, Nigerians React (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.