Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ (44757 Views)

Boko Haram: 6 Girls Escape From Terrorists’ Camp With 9 Children, One Pregnant / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by nesgeeek(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Nigeria & hypocrisy democrazy, see where it has lead us to? Now they are talking elections again?
They are currently paying the prize for their Nepotism and favoritism act.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by apostle96: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
OMG..that was total cruelty
The man will continue living with trauma
Meanwhile..
A stone in my hand and Buhari at my front

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Donian007: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gossh, you're so stu.pid. See you expending all your energy in attacking a fellow countryman instead of calling out the govt to do it's job. You're such a lost soul, pathetic. Tueh. Spits.
adamsmith914:
Are they not your mates, or do they have any super natural powers?

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by goodheart01: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Shey dey supported their brother Buhari... Ehen let them benefit from it simple.

Meanwhile where's and NLPoliceWoman, let him come and see what his darling daddy's regime has brought upon the northern folks. And so far as keep supporting this evil government, may such atrocities as this and all other evil this government has brought fall upon him and his loved ones. Iseeeeeee!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ugom123: 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
Hahahahahahaja
So, why are we paying buhari heavily along with his family who live entirely on our tax sweat?
if he can't secure Nigerians, he should resign.

Why can't his son join the military?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Zeezy81: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Gab0:

I know you are not stupid, even though you sound stupid.

The present forces on ground, are they well armed, dressed or fed?

Without additional forces from Myself and my family.

Do they have the necessary intelligence, information and training to win?

Are they well Led?
Is there proper leadership?

At the end of the day, leadership is the issue, And buhari is d leadership

Peace my dear friend
Let him go in the way he chose
The destruction thereof he shall reap
PEACE!
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Zorn: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

The question is why did you or any of your family members not join the security apparatus to help defend our country, are you not Nigerians off age?
maybe they don't have money to pay bribe
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by 4four(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Hypocrites like you, ok he should have sent Army to guide all the forest in Nigeria?

Why did you not make yourself available & join the security forces since we are short on man power? Coward.
I hope this was exactly what u said during GEJ govt?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by guru90: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
I swear, the only solution towards all these killing up and down is division because 9ja is too big to control by one president.....

Simple Truth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by CUMIN: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
He better kill himself else he will go mad.

That's too much pain for a single man
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by GreatAxeMan: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
It's fun to see animals slaughter each other.

adamsmith914:

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Brushstrokes20: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided

If the lifeless scammer has any iota of integrity left in him, he'll simply resign ASAP!

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by dontrulee: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

E de PAIN me GA GA

Na WAITING de HAPPEN 4 dis useless CUNTREE self

I SWEAR DOWN

if I COME across does USELESS MANCHIS

Na to BLAST all der left legs wit my old KALA then BLAST der right legs wit my new KALA

I no go STOP der oooo

I go BLAST der BLOKOS from the left angle side, so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

Lolz ..... You be Capon or kushman for your past life??
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by orisa37: 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
MACBAN IMPOSE THIS MADNESS ON NIGERIA. THEY MUST APOLOGIZE SOMEHOW TO NIGERIA.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by jcross19: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

and you think buhari does not know what to do to stop all these manace!!
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Reeses: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Average9jaman: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
No 1 can understand the kind of pain this man will be feeling in his heart cry
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by joyandfaith: 5:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Buhari is performing well.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Boogyman557: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
dontrulee:

Lolz ..... You be Capon or kushman for your past life?? grin grin
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI na PRESENT LIFE b d matterz wey de at HAND now....

ZUZUKI LAND is FAR but wen you HIGH MAMA CHINELO WEED it becomes NEAR

WTF MAN
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Hungerbadoo: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer.
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
Thank you bro, I was rushing the whole stuff typing with a button phone.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Carlyscales: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

You don't have conscience

Buhari is a colossal failure.

Man up and call a spade a pade. Speak truth to power and to your conscience.

The other Buhari supporter that kept praising him online while his people were slaughtered all over NE and NW like chickens. Only for his conscience to wake up when his brothers were kidnapped and he had to pay the ransom alone.

Is that what you want to happen to you? Goodluck in your delusion.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by joyandfaith: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:
Sorry for your loss, but we Nigeria as a nation are a bunch of very wicked people that hide under the clout of religion & tribalism.

The chicken has finally come home to roost.

Religion and tribalism brought Buhari to power.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
You won't know until one Nigeria happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by tyup(m): 5:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ojiofor:
The world kept mute while genocide is going on in Nigeria by Fulani and their allies.

The world should fight ur battles for you?? Nigerians can't seem to quit amazing me

Biko where are you located lemme coman give you maize
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Yello1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hungerbadoo:
angry Turning and turning in the widening gear, the falcon can not hear the falconer. Things fall apart mere anarchy is loosed upon the world - YB Yeats
Waec syllabus 2006. The second coming. Longtime ago wen we read those poems like song of sorrow
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Ojiofor: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
tyup:

The world should fight ur battles for you?? Nigerians can't seem to quit amazing me

Biko where are you located lemme coman give you maize

The world means everyone including you and I,nobody is doing anything about it.
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by CSTRR: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
How can anybody that have passed through these horrors still vote on the basis of tribe or party?

Is it tinubu that will save the north from all these calamities?
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by iyke2frankeze: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
In order to recover from the shock, make sure you hate Igbos very well.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by endallinfection: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

. You should have set an Example first you join or send your child to Join then send a Picture to encourage him and others ,,What Lame talk ,Go to NDA in Kaduna to initiate an interest to enrol your Child ,The frustration you get enough will discourage you ,Also was there an Official Statement from the Military that they are short of Personnel's Go to Many Military Barracks you see many of them idle ...

Anus thinking

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
SarkinYarki:

What alternative do you suggest
Close your mouth,nincompoop!!!! angry angry
Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by tete7000(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
adamsmith914:

Will you shut up. You are the hypocrite here. What was Buhari saying when Jonathan was in power! Did he not tell him it is possible to guard every inch of the forest? Did he not promise to end all insecurity in six months? Were you deaf then or you travelled out of the country then? If not why are you hypocritical attacking those who ask your president to fulfill promises or resign?

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Tied My Hands, Made Me Watch As They Killed My Six Children One By One’ by Subsea101: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
You're a compound fool

adamsmith914:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.