Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die (35534 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by ogwuche4u(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Ropostic120:

In the next 200 years, people will still be remembering Oyedepo for his great exploits
People will still be mentioning his names but people like you would have forever gone extinct with your generations because of your low life and mediocrity.
I pity your destiny.

Continue to criticize men of God you children of the devil.

You fool. Your brain has been damaged with wrong teachings. How long will you allow the splinter in your eyes? Break free from this madness. Oyedepo has built a family empire. After his demise, his son will continue the family business and after his son, his grandchildren and that's called generational wealth. Don't be deceived. Your papa has willed everything to his beloveth son who is also a pastor. He has groomed his son in the church business.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by everythinggirly(f): 7:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Meaning what again?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by koolaid87: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Hes not the owner. He can't give the church out to anyone but he can sack pastors with low contributions

They'll bring Jesus to it to manipulate the gullibles. The pastor that requested you gave him the branch knew that you're the one that controls the church, you're the owner, not jesus.

Is Jesus's name on the private jets you bought?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by BafanaBafana: 9:07am On Jan 17, 2022
Psady:
The children will surely serve as caretaker to all the churches if he so wishes and I see nothing bad about that so long they remain senior pastors in the same church. Would you have done otherwise?
No. Why would I hand over my investment to strangers? My children will definitely inherit my business
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Kingnelson9: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2022
This is so touching

How will the church be when he goes?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Ochelyko1: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/16/dont-name-anything-after-me-in-winners-chapel-when-i-die-bishop-oyedepo/%3famp=1

Keep fooling ur members anyway, if truely the Church belongs to Jesus you should have handed over his Church to him including the schools and private jet! We know after u have died is ur family that we have the church and everything! So stop all this ur lies Christ was never the owner of winners chapel it was u and u alone. The Church that belongs to Christ knows her self and she doesn't need to announce that Christ is her owner because Christ is seen everyday leading her and preceding over her. Hallelujah the Glorious Church of the Lord!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by ABIODUN105(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
t2luv1:

In Chicago, we call people like you 'Suckers"

Thanks And God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.