Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die (35516 Views)

Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / The Sack Letter Of Pastors In Winners Chapel Over 'Poor Church Growth' (Photo) / Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by HonestFriend: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Am still surprised at those who still bow to the image of a white man who is only a character in a movie "Jesus Christ"..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Shetemi12(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kk
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by sweetmusictv: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
With music intelligence - let us produce your songs and shoot your videos.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
SCAMMER!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Downey(f): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Money is not the root of all evil, money is the route to all freedom. The selfish pursuit of money is a hollow goal, but the pursuit of the goodness that money can create is one of humanity’s greatest responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Think4Yourself: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wisdom cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by endallinfection: 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Papa that one na your Talk ooo.What happens to the Church Registered Name , Statutory entity , boards of Trustees Abi na outsider dey the List grin.....That Na Talk when U dey Alive ...There are so many things that changes when an Overseer Dies.

Whether Anything is Named after u or not the truth and physical Facts remains that you,Your wife and children are owners of the physical church structures /Building.

I know many go clap for you sir when you made that Statement shocked People that read the Bible knows God does not live in a House Built by Man .That is the Spiritual body of Christ but as for those Buildings BABA OYEDEPO Na Ur Own oooo and even after U have lived for long and die ,,Na still Ur Family own and they can name it after U ...Jesus Christ does not Owe Home built by Man i Repeat.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by iamDrRhymes(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Jesus owns the church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by ogreemah(m): 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Wisdom.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by CaptainFM1: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't understand why people try to control the living even they've gone. Heaven, Hell, Ashes, Manure, embalmed specimen et al. One of them is where you will go depending on what you believe.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
kolnel:
lol
scammer
thats for his numerous dimwit blind followers.

the church belongs to him and his family.
his kids name are on the deeds.

don't be fooled by the haggard looking, white suit wearing scammer.

grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by tete7000(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ii prefer to hear, my wife or children must not necessarily reign after me, it is a church of God,feel free to pick from my senior pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Tumbulum: 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
He is great man. Head slammers,athiest, church haters,God haters stay out of this thread.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by EmekaBlue(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
This man wears only White suit?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by endallinfection: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
TemmyDayo50:
Because the owner never die...

Papa smart well well grin... E dey indirectly let whoever wan know know say na him get the church and after e comot, na still him/kids/generation get am and not any organisation or so grin
. grin U're intelligent .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Femmyfestus: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
He is talking in parables. His knows his time one earth is almost over The Lord is calling him home soon.. I saw this two different times last year
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Newyorkitis(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
visijo:
Message for today.

Only slim people will enter heaven. The Bible said narrow is the way. If you're thick or fat or whatever, forget abourit.

Hahahaha
You must be a disciple of Mummy G. O

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Psady(m): 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
TemmyDayo50:
Because the owner never die...

Papa smart well well grin... E dey indirectly let whoever wan know know say na him get the church and after e comot, na still him/kids/generation get am and not any organisation or so grin
hmmm chief analyst! But u come smart pass papa.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by BafanaBafana: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
All the talk here are not concrete. If him get mind, let him say the church will not be passed on to his children. Then I will applaud him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
slivertongue:

“You can’t divide anybody goods till after his death and and Jesus the owner of the church ever liveth. So where will you divide his lit, that time won’t come”.
Did the Business administration bureau where his social business is registered tell you that Jesus Christ indeed owns the business? undecided

No be oyedepo's bankaccount the proceeds from the business dey end up in? undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Psady(m): 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bishop has spoken, anything that happens when he's no more, not on his head, he has done good stating this clearly to everyone's ears. The church belongs to Jesus christ our Lord not any man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Psady(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
BafanaBafana:
All the talk here are not concrete. If him get mind, let him say the church will not be passed on to his children. Then I will applaud him
The children will surely serve as caretaker to all the churches if he so wishes and I see nothing bad about that so long they remain senior pastors in the same church. Would you have done otherwise?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Who get the church money?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Aliways(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
He is a businessman.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Davemarine: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
drlateef:
That’s very understandable. Tithe and private jets can not be of any use in the grave.

Let's agree that you're right he has taken from people through tithes and offerings, but he has impacted humanity.

Now you that isn't doing, what has God ever used you to do for anyone?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by penceman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oyedepo not carrying a single soul to heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by drlateef: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Davemarine:

Let's agree that you're right he has taken from people through tithes and offerings, but he has impacted humanity.

Has he been using his own hard earned money or just robbing Peter to pay Paul?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by theone3010: 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Talking as though all the tithes, offerings, special seeds and all other incomes will go straight to the invisible fiction Jesus heaven. Naming or renaming the monies will remain in the custody of the Oyedepos and co. People know yourself and be free.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by Tpharell: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Davemarine:

You are 'agreeing' with what was never implied that someone took from people through tithes and offering.
All i saw written there was the 'understanding' that tithes and private jets have no value in the grave, nothing more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ropostic120:
He is such a great man of God
When he had nothing when he started, he had been saying he wouldn't ever be poor.
He said he wouldn't ever be a local champion.
Today He and TD Jakes are the richest pastors on earth.
They continue to criticize him but that has never diminished him a bit. His haters will just die in anger and frustration.
If you don't know my STORY, don't criticize my GLORY.
This man has paid his due in the Spirit realm.
He gave his life to Christ when he was very young at 15 in 1969 before most of his haters were born.
He used the whole days of 1987 to fast.
He never missed a day without fasting and praying in 1987 and now you see the foolish idiots and atheists saying rubbish about this great man of God.

Cursed children they are.
They know nothing about what they are speaking against and God will angrily judge them.
wink

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by michoim(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nice one from the Bishop with marvellous understanding
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die by BarrElChapo(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oledepo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.