Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Am Tired Of My Wife - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Wife (50919 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by rollandben(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
uthlaw:
All this SIMP just full everywhere... You just bring a good for nothing gender into your life to be deciding when your mother will eat,and you have no shame to come here for advice...you better go man up and stop being a zaza!
Please what Zaza means?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by whytediamond(m): 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

For you to open your rotten dirty mouth to insult my mother a woman that you don't personally know ,  it show that you don't respect your own parents and you are curse all your life you will spend all your life seeking for favour and nobody will pity you even your own children will abandon you at your old age and you will die a lonely painful death with nobody to take care of you at your old age . Mark my words you will suffer

Mr. Tochukwu,

You are so foolish and nobody can save you except you.

You have triplets and as good as jobless. 55k salary a month and you're here attacking anyone that doesn't tell you what your useless ego wants to hear.

Time is precious.

A married guy with atleast 5 dependants, earning 55k per month has no business on Nairaland.

If you don't quadruple your income within the next 24months, I can guarantee you more tears and pain.

Instead of working, you're sleeping on Nairaland. You're a big fool bro. So sad, you're even Igbo.

I pity you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Stephen0mozzy: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Realestbae:
Stupid fool ,u r putting all d blame on a young mother of triplet when Ur lazy mother can not fend for herself, imagine Ur sister is a household is ur mother crippled or just lazy she is supposed to be supplying U with food stuff n by adding to Ur problem or is it how her own mother is depending on her. Oga Ur mother did n't plan her life well she is more of a leech n a bloodsucker let her go and hustle to take care of Ur sister who is a household. Ur main focus should be d welfare of Ur kids feed them well

What is your relationship with your mother? Is it that bad that you don't appreciate mothers who are now probably too old to fend for themselves without little assistance.

Didn't you see that the nice woman actually was living in the church not wanting to disturb the son before she was invited?

Didn't you see that the mother was the one that made sure the son does the responsible thing of marrying the girl

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Techmoney1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

My worry has been clarified .You married her against your wish .Cause on a realistic note it was very unwise to get married to a liability when your financial level couldn't easily and comfortably pick up the bills . Marriage no be beans , finance plays a crucial role in making it successful.You are playing your part well but I will suggest you seat her down and talk to her concerning her attitude towards your mum ,she really deserves something better than 1meal a day .But if she refuses ,find an alternative.It might require you to move your mum out and fend for her differently .Women in some instances hate themselves and it might be what is playing out here
I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by KingZaddy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
odinson1:
Men una mumu sha lipsrsealed

When we keep telling you People not to get married, you'll call us broke,immature frustrated and all other sorts of nonsense.

You got married to Parasite who's Sucking you dry, draining the very life force you have. If you don't cut off that leech,she will drain you till you become a shell of your former self.

But seriously guys, lets reason it this way. The money he has been giving to his wife all these while,if he didn't get married and have children now,he would probably have used it to open a business,have investments or Get a new house or something like that. Now a woman has tied him down and It's now stopping him from progressing.

All he cares about are his wife and his children,they are all Liabilities to him. This is why men are advised to have a good job and a nice comfortable apartment first before getting married. You know why? It is because you will most likely get married to A Parasite who will Make you stagnant,it would be almost impossible for you to get past this financial struggle except you get a better job with better pay.

Men! Run away from a marriage that will stop you from Achieving greatness. Having children is not an achievement,it is normally biological for one to procreate,so there is no big deal about it. Having a wife and children when you are not financially stable,will only drag you down and make you stagnant!

And also, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED TO A BROKE LAZY WOMAN! They are Parasites whose only Objective is to latch on to you, and suck out your energy,time,resources and peace of mind.

@the bolded,A good woman? Really?

She and her children eats 3 square meals, while his mother only eats once. You call that a good woman? Wait answer this instead,would she have done same to her own Mother?
if you knew anything about family and raising kids you wouldn't say this trash.

Do you know expensive stuff are in the market? Toake matters worse she is breast feeding triplets, how unreasonable can you be?

The man is even foolish to marry with such salary scale. Any man who doesnt have money should forget marriage.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by ono(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
But Buhari sef, bubu but maka whyyyy cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by SeriouslySense(m): 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wow, things are expensive, so it's understandable, the difficulty your wfe is going through, I hope when the triplets are grown she can work.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Adol84: 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
I have read every comment here. I must say those who are supporting your wife has no knowledge of what you are passing through. Your wife should get her ass up and get a job. Even if it's a teaching job, the salary will go a long way to solve a problem. Your kids are 2 years plus and your mother is around. Your mother should take care of them while she works. Two good heads are better than one. She is being a thorn in your flesh. This situation easily gives a man a heartattack. Rome wasn't built in a day. Do not regret getting married to her. Sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. Make her see reasons why you struggle for the betterment of the family. If she refuses to, do not send her packing. Keep giving her what you have. Do not be pushed to commit a suicide or any crime. Anyone who isolates from a ship, says the ship cannot accommodate him/her. Pray for more favour. All the best!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by whytediamond(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Davegeo2007:
The economic is very hard that the cost of living has skyrocketed. You are trying but current really will not allow your family to enjoy like before. Encourage your wife to keep managing and do not reduce her upkeep. Your mother should not cook her own meal no matter the circumstance. May God bless your handwork so that you can earn more and take care of your family.

I laugh at the bolded.

God isn't a fool. It's what you sow, that you reap. Funny enough, you reap it in Laaaarrrggggeee quantity.

God has given us everything we need to succeed here on earth, yet, you still expect God to bless the work of his hands.

Dude has wasted over 6hrs combined of precious time crying on Nairaland. He will never get those wasted work hours back. What did he gain by opening a thread to berate his wife instead of developing high quality skills that are relevant in 2022?

Instead of you to tell him the home truth, you're saying @ bolded. You wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
I cant even marry a broke woman to start with

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by lavenjcrown(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
The dude should be thankful to God for the free accommodation, if not, na double wahala.
odinson1:
Men una mumu sha lipsrsealed

When we keep telling you People not to get married, you'll call us broke,immature frustrated and all other sorts of nonsense.

You got married to Parasite who's Sucking you dry, draining the very life force you have. If you don't cut off that leech,she will drain you till you become a shell of your former self.

But seriously guys, lets reason it this way. The money he has been giving to his wife all these while,if he didn't get married and have children now,he would probably have used it to open a business,have investments or Get a new house or something like that. Now a woman has tied him down and It's now stopping him from progressing.

All he cares about are his wife and his children,they are all Liabilities to him. This is why men are advised to have a good job and a nice comfortable apartment first before getting married. You know why? It is because you will most likely get married to A Parasite who will Make you stagnant,it would be almost impossible for you to get past this financial struggle except you get a better job with better pay.

Men! Run away from a marriage that will stop you from Achieving greatness. Having children is not an achievement,it is normally biological for one to procreate,so there is no big deal about it. Having a wife and children when you are not financially stable,will only drag you down and make you stagnant!

And also, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED TO A BROKE LAZY WOMAN! They are Parasites whose only Objective is to latch on to you, and suck out your energy,time,resources and peace of mind.

@the bolded,A good woman? Really?

She and her children eats 3 square meals, while his mother only eats once. You call that a good woman? Wait answer this instead,would she have done same to her own Mother?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by OlawaleBammie: 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bestnoma:

Did you read that they have triplets? How can a woman be nursing triplets and still have time to keep a job?

Comrade...but u see modification naaa
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 6:48pm On Jan 18, 2022
donforeign:
am interested but how?

More info please
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?

No matter what, never make your mother a lesser priority. Especially if she played her part in making sure you never slept hungry.
I don't live in a family house but before marriage I kept everybody in their place. My mother knows her boundaries and my wife knows her boundaries. No body dares over step. I don't tolerate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
sophy17:

40k is grossly inadequate. You can try use it yourself to feed the family and you will understand that it isn't enough at all.

What you must do now is to take advantage of your mum's stay with you to let her look after your kids while your wife also start bringing something to the table as income no matter how small. Let her do business not salary work. Quote me if you need business she can do that requires zero capital.

Interested please
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by sassiemyk: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
No single sense in the whole story. Is she handicapped? How old is ur mother? Why do u work a job that pays you 55k and you still feel you have a job? Are you ur mother's only child?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Heterodox(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?
Dem force you marry?

50k? Who swear for you?

You're just imposing suffering on someone's daughter. Most importantly innocent children.

Why not wait for better days before jumping into marriage? 3kids...nawa for you.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Myke99: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

Is my decision good?

Bro I understand your struggle you self Dey try.. Ur wife Na good wife Na country no good. But for mum keep sending her the 10k. All you need is a good job that pays well. I earn like 140k but the economic and hardship of dis country make it look like 30k for my eye.
Na Man U be Guy

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by lafiagi007: 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Your wife's approach maybe wrong, but truly even 50k will not feed you guys adequately. My advise for you is to sit her down and talk to her, let her know that over 80% of your salary is going to her and if you had more you'll treat her like a queen that she is. Plead for her understanding as things are not currently easy.
Remember the woman is somehow right oo, 40k cannot feed you well.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Heterodox(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Adol84:
I have read every comment here. I must say those who are supporting your wife has no knowledge of what you are passing through. Your wife should get her ass up and get a job. Even if it's a teaching job, the salary will go a long way to solve a problem. Your kids are 2 years plus and your mother is around. Your mother should take care of them while she works. Two good heads are better than one. She is being a thorn in your flesh. This situation easily gives a man a heartattack. Rome wasn't built in a day. Do not regret getting married to her. Sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her. Make her see reasons why you struggle for the betterment of the family. If she refuses to, do not send her packing. Keep giving her what you have. Do not be pushed to commit a suicide or any crime. Anyone who isolates from a ship, says the ship cannot accommodate him/her. Pray for more favour. All the best!

Oga, he was unfit to marry. Two heads or four, both were unfit.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kdon2:

You mumu sha

You dey mad

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Acidosis:

With triplets, my wife will NOT work for anybody for 10 years.

1 or twins nko? smiley wink
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Heterodox:
Dem force you marry?

50k? Who swear for you?

You're just imposing suffering on someone's daughter. Most importantly innocent children.

Why not wait for better days before jumping into marriage? 3kids...nawa for you.

Yes forced marriage
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by ngwababe(f): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
God will see you through.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
hamzeiy:

The mother should endure eating once a day though the wife cooks & eats thrice a day?
You would be a mother some day, and there are thousands of ways God tests mankind for their various evils

I'll never give birth to a jobless and irresponsible man who can't feed himself but could be having sex with someone's daughter without thinking of the outcome, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
lafiagi007:
Your wife's approach maybe wrong, but truly even 50k will not feed you guys adequately. My advise for you is to sit her down and talk to her, let her know that over 80% of your salary is going to her and if you had more you'll treat her like a queen that she is. Plead for her understanding as things are not currently easy.
Remember the woman is somehow right oo, 40k cannot feed you well.

She knows that my salary is 55k
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by captaininiobong(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
To reduce much expenses, when u collect ur salary go and buy food stuff with your wife. E.g a bag of rice, yam, garri or beans.

Inculcate in her the culture to also hustle. It's either she go learn skill e.g fisheries, poultry or any.

Marriage is not only one person providing, she is there the help Incase needs be don't carry all the load and choke your self so u won't die before your time.

Moreover try too not to depend only on one source of income. Do some Online businesses, your mum isn't supposed to be staying with your wife if she is that type of person. Women nor like women.

I feel u should get her a comfortable place to stay . So u and ur kids will go visiting sometimes. Kids don't like to grow in one place. They like movement, travels e.t.c
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by felucci(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Only a good wife keep staying and managing with her husband even if he didnt have money. Your wife must have known your income before getting married to you. You married her to help you and not to be her slave. If she chooses to leave you then its not your fault but hers.

A good marriage should not be based on money or only when the going is good. Its in hard times a husband Will know who a good wife is.

I suggest you don't stop feeding your mother and for hour wife, try to get her engaged in a business or trade she can do to help supplement your income. If u continut at this rate and be the sole bringer of income, you may habe a short life span. Engage your wife to help you generate income if she feels what you have is not enough.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ayion:

Listen to yourself. You can’t encourage your fellow woman to go and get a job and support her husband. The man that brings 40k from 55k of his earnings for his family then uses the remaining 15k for transportation. I’m sure she won’t act the way she is now if it was her own mother that is homeless and staying with them.

I also blame this dude for getting married with such little income. Worse, getting married to another broke and unproductive lady just like himself.

Exactly! Blame the jobless man but could have a good erection to impregnate a jobless lady?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by PitexyBaba(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I married her against my wish her mother forced me to marry her because of the pregnancy. I blamed myself sha maybe if I have had use condoms I wouldn't have been in this miserable marriage.

I don't believe this story at all.
I would have helped.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
odinson1:

@First bolded is why it is a Foolish concept to even consider asking a woman for Relationship Advice. They don't Think with their brains. If he continues to "Endure with her", he will Die young because the stress is too much! She's draining away his energy,pushing him pass his breaking point. If this madness doesn't stop,he will Die a miserable old or in thise case,young man.

@2nd bolded, If prayers worked, there would be nothing like World Hunger
I think I like you grin cheesy grin
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by glingev(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hang in there bro, we are all tired of our wives . God will help us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Girl With Cute Eyebrow (Photos) / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Think This is The Only Way To Express Love / Adorable Video Of Nigeria Mature Couple Bantering At Each Other In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.