Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Am Tired Of My Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Tired Of My Wife (51036 Views)

I Am Tired Of My Mom / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by bluefilm: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

O'boy... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
What did I just read?
I no no whether to laugh or cry!

Whichever you choose to do, i will go ahead and do the opposite.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by dannex4adx(m): 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
With the current situation in Nigeria, even with management, #50k can't be enough for all of you including your mom. Your wife might be so fed up with the triplets consumption, a woman who will take good care of triplets should be very well fed, it's not a easy task at all. Endure with her, let your mother endure too, pray for more income, there will no more fight again.

If it was to be your mom, will you tell her to endure?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Ttest: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

They are 2 years + , yes I have applied for high paid but to no avail. If you have any please offer me I am ready to relocate
where do you work currently
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
And me, I give my useless wife 100k monthly, I spend 30k buying all the provision (milk, tea, all soap and many other stuff) that we will need monthly. Note that the 100k I give her does not include cooking gas, and also I hardly eat at home, yet she thinks that I'm not trying at all

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Lucas4903: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
uthlaw:
All this SIMP just full everywhere... You just bring a good for nothing gender into your life to be deciding when your mother will eat,and you have no shame to come here for advice...you better go man up and stop being a zaza!

You are simply frustrated. Read what you wrote again and ask yourself "How my life come dey messed up like this"

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Angy55(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
odinson1:
Men una mumu sha lipsrsealed

When we keep telling you People not to get married, you'll call us broke,immature frustrated and all other sorts of nonsense.

You got married to Parasite who's Sucking you dry, draining the very life force you have. If you don't cut off that leech,she will drain you till you become a shell of your former self.

But seriously guys, lets reason it this way. The money he has been giving to his wife all these while,if he didn't get married and have children now,he would probably have used it to open a business,have investments or Get a new house or something like that. Now a woman has tied him down and It's now stopping him from progressing.

All he cares about are his wife and his children,they are all Liabilities to him. This is why men are advised to have a good job and a nice comfortable apartment first before getting married. You know why? It is because you will most likely get married to A Parasite who will Make you stagnant,it would be almost impossible for you to get past this financial struggle except you get a better job with better pay.

Men! Run away from a marriage that will stop you from Achieving greatness. Having children is not an achievement,it is normally biological for one to procreate,so there is no big deal about it. Having a wife and children when you are not financially stable,will only drag you down and make you stagnant!

And also, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED TO A BROKE LAZY WOMAN! They are Parasites whose only Objective is to latch on to you, and suck out your energy,time,resources and peace of mind.

@the bolded,A good woman? Really?

She and her children eats 3 square meals, while his mother only eats once. You call that a good woman? Wait answer this instead,would she have done same to her own Mother?

It's very quick for you guys to throw tantrums on women! Did the woman drag him to her father's house to pay her bride price?

Why didn't the man suggest family planning, He was busy releasing all the Akamu in his body on her? When he is is receiving a meagre salary. You think it's easy for a woman with triplets to be working? Especially when they are at the age of 0-3 year.

Some times you guys should learn how to talk constructively on this Nairaland. You don't even know if she had something but for the sake of the kids she quitted. You concluded by calling her a parasite. I blame most Nigeria Ladies though who sees marriage as means to an end.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Jancy606(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbiish:

@bold no one is asking u to go & steal, but u people should also try to help yourselves & the society! U should have stopped at the first kid for now till u increase your earning capacity considering the fact that your wife is not working! 55k is too small to run a family like yours, there is sure going to be problem. That is what is happening now. I wouldn't blame your wife because the money is small. But after the first child, u people should have made financial plans before adding more kids. If i may ask, is your child school fees, clothings, health care & other things
inside the 40k u are giving to your wife or it is just for feeding?
Read well mba, He said she gave birth to triplet .
They came once.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by willy2000(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6126177/wife-says-stingy-money Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?

https://www.nairaland.com/6460665/regret-getting-married-mother-triplets Mar 15, 2021
Prospertochu:
I got my girlfriend then now wife pregnant, I wasn't ready for marriage. My plan was to take care of her and my baby while she stays in her father's house, her mother was fine with it as long as I take care of my responsibilities, but everything changed when the scan confirmed that she was carrying triples, her mother said I must marry her because there's no way her daughter will still under her roofs with 3 children.

I pleaded with her to give me sometimes to find my own accommodations because I was living in my father's family house after his demise I stay with his siblings while my mum left with my younger sister.

My mother in law refused saying I must do something fast because she doesn't want people to mocked her that her daughter has gotten pregnant out of wedlock not just with one baby but 3 so I managed to save enough money to get a place for our own but her mother refused saying I must pay her bride price first, I didn't have any more money so i have borrowed from friends and added to the money I had to pay for her bride price. It wasn't a big party just something small, I took my wife to my father family house where we are living now with our triplets but things hasn't been easy for me, taking care of 3 children it's not easy, I am grateful that I am rent free but household bills are killing me.

My wife and I are always arguing because she keeps asking for more money my salary is 55k I use to give her 20k monthly, 10 monthly to my mother and I use 20 and save 5k she said the money wasn't enough that I am stingy, I now started giving her 25k she is still complaining about the money not being enough. I refused giving her more she started staving me of sex and foods. My family are tired of separating us fighting almost every day, my uncle has asked us to leave the compound because we are disturbing there peace and I had to beg him to forgive us that ur shouldn't be happening again and I cautioned my wife but she is threatening to abandon me with the kids. I have told her to do her worse because I am tired of her madness. I wish I never married her in the first, all I could've do is to take care of my kids and let her be I know it's too late now to change the past but what should I do?

https://www.nairaland.com/6942012/tired-wife Jan 16, 2022
Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?

The Op is a writer paid by Seun to generate traffic. He has other alternate-Ids too.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by LuckyLadolce(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I am an OND holder and I live in enugu
I thought you might have a degree. We pay same amount you currently earn to ND holders in my organization. I wish you the best.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by DKM123: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good Lord! 40K to feed 6 people monthly.

You know your mum is a dependent yet you want to start a family with 50k. In this Buhariconomy. No other hustle. Kids haven't even started paying school fees o. Why do you people intentionally bring in innocent kids into the world to suffer?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Lucas4903: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
And me, I give my useless wife 100k monthly, I spend 30k buying all the provision (milk, tea, all soup and many other stuff) that we will need monthly. Note that the 100k I give her does not include cooking gas, and also I hardly eat at home, yet she thinks that I'm not trying at all

Why didn't you call her useless when u were dating her and then everyone go their separate ways. And u are still sleeping with the "Useless" wife .......u can do better....all these small boys never cease to amaze.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Prospertochu(m): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ttest:
where do you work currently

I work in a construction company
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by dannex4adx(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Her giving your mother one meal a day doesn't make sense. She wouldn't treat her own mother like that. Either increase the feeding money you're giving her or she too should be doing something to earn money. Your mom can watch the kids at home, if need be.

God bless you sister. You are the only reasonable female here that has spoken well. Others forgot that they will be grandmothers one day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by salt1: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I am an OND holder and I live in enugu

You talk about killing yourself as if you're joking. Please stop that. What's with 'if I get her pregnant again, I'll kill myself?'

You can't even divorce her. That's cowardice because you can't father children and drop them on your in-laws.
This is a new year. Learn how to double your hustle. Tough times require tough people
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Rubbiish(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jancy606:

Read well mba, He said she gave birth to triplet .
They came once.
The op didn't phrase his statement properly initially. He had to rephrase when a lot of people questioned him. Read the thread further.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by zedegit: 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:
I am married with three kids 2 years and 3 months triplets, my salary is 55k. I used to give my wife 20k, mother 10k, 5k for rainy days and 20k for myself transportation and other expenses outside my house.

My wife complained that the money was not enough I added 5k making it 25k monthly but she still demanding for more money and she has threatened to leave if I don't give her more.

I had no money to give her, my own mother was homeless staying in church and I couldn't stop giving her that 10k because she needed it. My wife used to fight me every single day and my uncle asked us to leave the family house as we were disturbing their peace and I was ready to let her go and I will be sending 25k for our triplets upkeep every month but for the sake of our kids we have settled down with 30k monthly leaving me with 15k.

So far, we have moved out of the family house, we are staying in a parlour and room house a brother from Canada gave us the place it is not permanent but it is better and we are very very grateful.

Like I said earlier my mother was staying in church, now we have a one bedroom house I have discussed with my wife for my mum to come and live with us and I will stop the 10k I was giving her and I will add it to her money making it 40k monthly, she has agreed.

Now that my mother is here with us, she started again with the 40k is not enough to feed all of us, note I don't eat breakfast, I eat lunch at work and in the evening I eat at home. She is only giving my mother food in the evening while she and my kids eat 3 Square meal a day.

I asked her why she is treating my mother so badly she said the economy is hard if she doesn't have she won't kill herself. I am sick and tired and if I have sorted things it was for the sake of our kids and now I am starting to regret. I am thinking from this month when I get my salary I will give her 30k and give my mother 10k to be cooking her own foods.

Is my decision good?

Don't be a simp. It's very clear she's ungrateful and yet has entitlement mentality.

What is her usefulness to your life besides birthing your children?

What does she do to support you financially?
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Rubbiish(m): 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ttest:
ehn. You still be mumu grin
Who u dey shine teeth for?
Mannerless f00l!
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by zedegit: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
With the current situation in Nigeria, even with management, #50k can't be enough for all of you including your mom. Your wife might be so fed up with the triplets consumption, a woman who will take good care of triplets should be very well fed, it's not a easy task at all. Endure with her, let your mother endure too, pray for more income, there will no more fight again.

Let an aged mother endure 1 square meal a day?

You are very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by yemi1504: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

She doesn't want to work because the salary is too poor she want to have her own business

You are even making excuses for that your liability of a wife who thinks money grows on trees and is not steeped in reality that you have no savings to open a business for her? You two deserve yourselves!

PS She has no right to choose how she brings money into house knowing the family's dire financial situation! None whatsoever! It is only a liability and daydreamer that talks the way she is talking! My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by kindklemz(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
This may sound harsh but it's the truth.

odinson1:
Men una mumu sha lipsrsealed

When we keep telling you People not to get married, you'll call us broke,immature frustrated and all other sorts of nonsense.

You got married to Parasite who's Sucking you dry, draining the very life force you have. If you don't cut off that leech,she will drain you till you become a shell of your former self.

But seriously guys, lets reason it this way. The money he has been giving to his wife all these while,if he didn't get married and have children now,he would probably have used it to open a business,have investments or Get a new house or something like that. Now a woman has tied him down and It's now stopping him from progressing.

All he cares about are his wife and his children,they are all Liabilities to him. This is why men are advised to have a good job and a nice comfortable apartment first before getting married. You know why? It is because you will most likely get married to A Parasite who will Make you stagnant,it would be almost impossible for you to get past this financial struggle except you get a better job with better pay.

Men! Run away from a marriage that will stop you from Achieving greatness. Having children is not an achievement,it is normally biological for one to procreate,so there is no big deal about it. Having a wife and children when you are not financially stable,will only drag you down and make you stagnant!

And also, DON'T EVER GET MARRIED TO A BROKE LAZY WOMAN! They are Parasites whose only Objective is to latch on to you, and suck out your energy,time,resources and peace of mind.

@the bolded,A good woman? Really?

She and her children eats 3 square meals, while his mother only eats once. You call that a good woman? Wait answer this instead,would she have done same to her own Mother?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by dynigoche: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
Doesn't your wife work or do any business to give you a helping hand? pls fine small money and open business for her, maybe that may help
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Ttest: 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rubbiish:

Who u dey shine teeth for?
Mannerless f00l!
and you
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Ttest: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

I work in a construction company
as what? I was expecting you'll tell me what you work as
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
dingbang:
I cant even marry a broke woman to start with
He impregnated his then jobless galfriend with triplets and was then forced to marry her. That is one of the major reason why he blames her for his woes. undecided
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Coolgent(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
So your Mum only eat one meal per day?
That's stupidity at its peak.
Just give your golding spouse 30k, you mother 10k
Meanwhile augment your earning.
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by yemi1504: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

Just because you want people to notice you and you can't even read to understand that my children are triplets they are 2 years 3 months and you are here talking about second baby nonsense

And where some daf.t women are excluding the wife from taking up a job on the excuse the she is still breastfeeding them beats me. The children are 2 years 3 months for God's sakes and should have been weaned off breastfeeding a long while ago. It is never too late sha to wean the children of that and get them eating normal food so your mom can take care of them.

PS My advice to Op - ignore any female response making excuses for that your liability of a wife. They probably think alike like her and women think mostly with their emotions and not logic. My 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2022
Prospertochu:

Is my decision good?

Boss sorry oh, which state are you living, let start addressing the issue from there first.. cos the issue now is money. Tell us the part of Nigeria where you are staying becaust we can't support you nor support your wife. Because for me if I will address the issue, you state you are staying will have a say in my own contribution to this matter
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
odinson1:

Are you a female?
No,I like your sense of reasoning and the way you respond to comments here.,...though they are only eleven since you join in 2021... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by yemi1504: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Mandate a woman who has triplets who are 2-yrs-of-age to work? Are you folks for real? undecided

Will she abandon her babies to fend for themselves while she works? Or na for back she go carry all 3 of them go dey do work? You didn't even suggest he also mandate his mum take care of the children so his wife can work. undecided

SMH. So children that are two years plus and are not breastfeeding can't be taken care of by the mother? I sincerely don't understand your gender and the way you think as your shame is shaming me.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nitah1: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
yemi1504:

And where some daf.t women are excluding the wife from taking up a job on the excuse the she is still breastfeeding them beats me. The children are 2 years 3 months for God's sakes and should have been weaned off breastfeeding a long while ago. It is never too late sha to wean the children of that and get them eating normal food so your mom can take care of them.

PS My advice to Op - ignore any female response making excuses for that your liability of a wife. They probably think alike like her and women think mostly with their emotions and not logic. My 2 cents.
Thank you jare....they are here firing from all cylinders. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by Hopeful123: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
She should start with whatever salary na as long as something will still remain after transportation. shoo.

If she agree to work, you should help with the kids too when you get back home from work as 3 kids will be a lot of work for your mum and if she is working she will be tired too. With 3 of you (you, your wife and your mum) sharing the home work load plus you and your wife sharing the financial workload things should be easier and you can gradually find your way out of the mess. You can then acquire new skills, more education and better job or business.

Anytime I read this kind of post I always say "God bless my wife".

But if she want to leave, please let her leave but dont send her out by yourself.

Your mum is there, with both of you working and managing whatever money you are getting you can feed and try to gather some few thousand over time to start her "business" or shop. That is the obvious solution.

Note that , if you allow are to leave with the kids, they will become your enemy in the future regardless of whether you send upkeep money or not. they will only believe what their mother tell them about you. And if the way you have portrayed her to be is anything to go by, I can bet you she will tell them you abandon them because the stress was too much for you. So, if she leaves ensure you get your kidsand never say bad things about their mother as they grow up.

Prospertochu:

Yes she is free to leave them behind my mother is there to watch them while I go out and hustle, it's the least of my worries
Re: I Am Tired Of My Wife by yemi1504: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
cyndyuc:
You can give your own advice please, stop quoting me. There are creches at places of work especially in schools if she agrees to teach. The kids are old enough to start preschool! His mum will definitely take care of them if his wife decides to work! His wife should get a job and stop being a liability!

If you are a lady, refreshing to see one of you thinking logically for once! Really refreshing!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Facebook And Apple To Freeze Eggs For Their Female Employees / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome / Help! I Am Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.