Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,405 members, 7,850,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat (308 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Cheat by jonandez: 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Before I begin I am i no way in support of extra marital affairs
I am not siding with any gender on this
This is just my own analysis and opinions are welcome
After this I would also talk about why women cheat in a relationship
I would try my best not to make it too long

So over time I hear the same old story from women... "My husband is not faithful, he sleeps around and so on"
When u investigate such marriage closely u get to find out that u find similar character traits from the women which lead to them losing their marriage..
Women think that because they are married, the battle has been won, actually it's far from it..
They stop applying make ups, they become lazy , feel that it's the man's responsibility to make them happy ..
Naturally men were created to dominate and a normal man always wants the best irrespective of whether it's a car or a wife .. they want a wife they can proudly call their wife.... Not some entitled being who nags about everything and want everything to be handed to them.
P.s I did not sugar coat anything
I will be writing about why female cheat after this
Just my opinion as I stated earlier
You can add yours

1 Like

Re: Why Men Cheat by anthonyuncle(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
some men will still cheat even if their wives become more sexy than mannequins.

physical appearance of one's partner is a very little factor to consider in cheating
Re: Why Men Cheat by jonandez: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2022
That's y I also included character in the write up...but thanks for ur input
Re: Why Men Cheat by Boogyman557: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

I Need 10 Creative Writers URGENTLY! Good Pay / Caucasian Man Surprises Girl With $1500 After She Agreed To With Him / Please Read This From A Troubled Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.