Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. (2729 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / See The Oath Agreement I Wrote For My GF But She Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please experienced guys in the house.. there's this girl i really liked but she told me she has a guy.. fast forward this year she has visited twice and we had sex, and she's still telling me she has a guy.. should I continue enjoying her pussy or be careful?.iam not spending any dime on her,, in short she knows I am a broke guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Coronavirus123: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Your mumu no too much! You're broke and looking for a relationship and tomorrow you will come here and be disturbing us with girls are gold diggers, she left me because I don't have money... Leave nairaland and go hustle.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by anthonyuncle(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
you will not keep quiet and enjoy in peace now.
they are offering you free dinner, you are requesting for breakfast.

don't come here tomorrow and start lamenting o!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by BadEnglish(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Eleriibu ni e. Babe carry through pass dey give u, instead of scoring for fun now u dey complain

11 Likes

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Candidlady: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Enjoy while it last... You got yourself a FWB...

Sha don't come back here crying females are gold diggers.. Cuz you said you are broke but she is still smashing you like that...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
U be mumu man. Which kind question be dis for early 2022?
Continue to hit that pussy well as far as no condition attached.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Boogyman557: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Coronavirus123:
Your mumu no too much! You're broke and looking for a relationship and tomorrow you will come here and be disturbing us with girls are gold diggers, she left me because I don't have money... Leave nairaland and go hustle.
Holly Gram cool

I been 1 BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA but dis ur talk self carry small KALA on its OWN

so make I leave d MANCHI...

WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by odinson1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I been 1 BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA but dis ur talk self carry small KALA on its OWN

so make I leave d MANCHI...

WTF MAN

This guy you mumu ehnnn grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Godada(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2022

It's simple.

Enjoy while offer last.

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Sonnobax15(m): 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Na so e suppose be....

Meanwhile, out there, there's the real dude who'll be boastful of his banny's loyalty,but another Nigha like the op dey chew her steadily.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Spider20: 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na so e suppose be....

Meanwhile, out there, there's the real dude who'll be boastful of his banny's loyalty,but another Nigha like the op dey chew her steadily.
Is only a Foolish Nigerian Dude that will think he's the only one smashing his GF pussy...

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Harrykn: 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
The boyfriend abi Wetin dem call am fit no see road like this guy sef and e Dey spend money join. Holy holy holy

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Premiumwriter: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
hekola:
Please experienced guys in the house.. there's this girl i really liked but she told me she has a guy.. fast forward this year she has visited twice and we had sex, and she's still telling me she has a guy.. should I continue enjoying her pussy or be careful?.iam not spending any dime on her,, in short she knows I am a broke guy.

Lolz.

If you like the sex and won't mind if she sleeps with other people at her own convenience, then you can continue with her.

Some girls actually want guys with no string attached.

Chances are she likes you but can settle with you either because she doesn't want the trouble of relationship (too many troubles in rs btw) or there are other benefits.

But if you want a relationship, then deny her sex and force her to make a decision. This will end in two ways; she'll either start ignoring you (and you’ll lose the sex but at least you know where you stand and free to move on) or you just continue with the sex and remove your mind from relationship.

By the way, I've been in this position before. But I no really want relationship as I already have a good girl before.

But she told me she just doesn't want any string attached because she doesn't like relationships wahala. Same with another of my girl.

They just wanted the sex and comfort once in a while. The comfort of Lying down naked in bed with another person is something some girls cherish.

Please use protection always. You're just one of the other guys she's f*cking.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Premiumwriter: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Harrykn:
The boyfriend abi Wetin dem call am fit no see road like this guy sef and e Dey spend money join. Holy holy holy
lolz

She probably told him that they should keep themselves till after marriage grin

Shortys behave funny at times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 2:31am On Jan 17, 2022
Premiumwriter:

Lolz.

If you like the sex and won't mind if she sleeps with other people at her own convenience, then you can continue with her.

Some girls actually want guys with no string attached.

Chances are she likes you but can settle with you either because she doesn't want the trouble of relationship (too many troubles in rs btw) or there are other benefits.

But if you want a relationship, then deny her sex and force her to make a decision. This will end in two ways; she'll either start ignoring you (and you’ll lose the sex but at least you know where you stand and free to move on) or you just continue with the sex and remove your mind from relationship.

By the way, I've been in this position before. But I no really want relationship as I already have a good girl before.

But she told me she just doesn't want any string attached because she doesn't like relationships wahala. Same with another of my girl.

They just wanted the sex and comfort once in a while. The comfort of Lying down naked in bed with another person is something some girls cherish.

Please use protection always. You're just one of the other guys she's f*cking.
WOW thanks boss i really appreciate
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
Enjoy while it last... You got yourself a FWB...

Sha don't come back here crying females are gold diggers.. Cuz you said you are broke but she is still smashing you like that...
lol.. have been lucky with girls without having to spend on them though..
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 2:33am On Jan 17, 2022
grin
BadEnglish:
Eleriibu ni e. Babe carry through pass dey give u, instead of scoring for fun now u dey complain
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Transporter20: 2:37am On Jan 17, 2022
hekola:
grin

Agba go sleep
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 2:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Transporter20:

Agba go sleep
mo ti gbo
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by LandMann: 6:12am On Jan 17, 2022
Here is a list of STIs and STDs you may contact soon.

NO CURE

HIV
SYPHILIS
HEPATITIS
HERPES
HPV

CURABLE WITH PAIN AND EXPENSES
GONORHEA
SCABIES
CHLAMYDIA
TRICHOMONIASIS

This list is not exhaustive. Also note that even condoms can't save you from many of them.

Now that you mention that you are broke, I wonder why you are taking the risk of digging a puna you know another person is digging.

Vaseline N50 will save you from the doom you're about to bring on your head. Use your brain.
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by nerdfrost(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
This some side nigga right here grin cheesy
Nosimp2022 angry
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by candygist: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2022
hekola:

My brother enjoy your self. And as you are enjoying yourself please don’t forget to hustle in other to make money.

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Qatar2022: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2022
hekola:
Your mumu too much, continue your enjoyment

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Truvelisback(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2022
hekola:
U fvck up. Even if u are broke, u shouldn't have said it here. U know we have many audio Obi Cubuna and panel of Judges here that would start running their mouth like tap water. U aren't "financially bouyant" is preferable. U know what? There is no girl that doesn't have a Bf. She likes u too. She only told u that u won't think she isn't important or she isn't attracted to guys. Just play ur card well.
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by Gadafii: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2022
i would rather be the side nigga shes cheating with than being the main guy shes cheating on.

you have less at stake, you are the middle like this, since u have drawn your three points twice, what else do you need from her

dont try to convince her to leave her boyfriend bro, let her continue with the main guy, while u sef dey draw oil steady, with protection oo

cool tongue
Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Truvelisback:
U fvck up. Even if u are broke, u shouldn't have said it here. U know we have many audio Obi Cubuna and panel of Judges here that would start running their mouth like tap water. U aren't "financially bouyant" is preferable. U know what? There is no girl that doesn't have a Bf. She likes u too. She only told u that u won't think she isn't important or she isn't attracted to guys. Just play ur card well.
thanks boss,, have learnt something about my use of words thanks

1 Like

Re: She Is Saying No To Her Being My Gf But.. by hekola: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
Gadafii:
i would rather be the side nigga shes cheating with than being the main guy shes cheating on.

you have less at stake, you are the middle like this, since u have drawn your three points twice, what else do you need from her

dont try to convince her to leave her boyfriend bro, let her continue with the main guy, while u sef dey draw oil steady, with protection oo

cool tongue
smiles thanks boss i hear u

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Enjoy Sex With Women / I Gave My Girlfriend Money To Cook But She Used The Money To Plait Her Hair(pics / Should I Go Ahead And Date Her Despite Wide Age-range?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.