Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) (37997 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Theunbothered: 8:17am On Jan 17, 2022
These are the useless people they wanted us to thank on the 15th.

If you think Nigerian soldiers are heroes you are mad
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2022
Those terrorists and their zone-bies supporters who comes against me for saying the truth about zoo Army being TERROIST; one day, it will reach you or your family members and when you cry for help; nobody will show up. For you to know that injustice knows no regions and knows no body.. It will go round! This is innocent reasonable civilians killed by terrorists govt soldiers..

Their darling daddy preacher, where's he?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by trumpcoat(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2022
Rip to him,what a wicked world we are in
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Das1mama: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Haba pple dat are supposed to be defending the defenceless are now destroying and killing her citizens.... Too bad
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by PhantomProbe(m): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
youngreezy:
They'll still deny it and tell us rubbish,then we insult them online and beat our chest online too still nothing will happen and we'll forget about it and they'll do it again and the circle goes on
True talk.
I still think the way forward is to allow sane adult Nigerians own and carry arms. It will solve some of these problems to a large extent.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Mason360(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Rip but what kinda name is sixtus
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

Oga if you can think well you'll see where he said shoot a civilian and rot in jail. is the police not a uniform man? is Adams Toledo not a civilian?? so why are you quoting me without first knowing wassup.

You'll never criticize Nigerians using small power they got to oppress their fellow Nigerians but when it comes to Army issue, boom una libido go dey on a special diet to stay strong throwing banters
Oga who thinks well. If you do any thinking at all you wont be comparing police with the army. Or going by your logic since uniform na uniform we might as well tag security in the same category nah. I digress.

You are comparing high handedness by the police when trying to make an arrest wiith abduction and murder.
Show me cases of the police men and soldiers in any sane climate stopping people randomly and asking them t swim in puddles
Show me cases of policemen amd soldiers opening fire with machine guns at civilian residences all the while laughing about it
Show me cases of soldiers disrupting traffic for no reason except to humiliate people boasting about it on video.
I'll wait
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

You'll never criticize Nigerians using small power they got to oppress their fellow Nigerians but when it comes to Army issue, boom una libido go dey on a special diet to stay strong throwing banters
So Nigerians oppressing others gives the military the license to go round murdering and humiliating civilians abi.

Throwing banters is the only thing they can do safely even that one dey vex una. I say kuku comot declare war against civilians. Then when you kille them all you will have the 'disciplined' utopia you have always dreamt of. Nonsense
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tyup(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Oga who thinks well. If you do any thinking at all you wont be comparing police with the army. Or going by your logic since uniform na uniform we might as well tag security in the same category nah. I digress.

You are comparing high handedness by the police when trying to make an arrest wiith abduction and murder.
Show me cases of the police men and soldiers in any sane climate stopping people randomly and asking them t swim in puddles
Show me cases of policemen amd soldiers opening fire with machine guns at civilian residences all the while laughing about it
Show me cases of soldiers disrupting traffic for no reason except to humiliate people boasting about it on video.
I'll wait

Oga see just carry ur wahala dey go. how would you compare Nigeria to America? are Nigerians law abiding like Americans?? are Nigerians civil like Americans?? do Americans call America zoo

Truth is, everybody Army o, police or even civilians, everything we go thr is a product of our environment
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by foreshore(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Sponkybrown506: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Rip
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

True...just like the officer that shot dead Adam Toledo is chilling behind bars at his home atm. most of y'all are just suffering from inferiority complex cuz you own a black skin and you feel everything bout the white is perfect. nonsensical slavery mindset you got there
The white police man that kneel down on someones neck and killed him recently is behind bars so shut up. 99% of gun crime in America are carried out by blacks. Blacks are their own problem. Always looking for sympathy by crying racism.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

Oga see just carry ur wahala dey go. how would you compare Nigeria to America? are Nigerians law abiding like Americans?? are Nigerians civil like Americans?? do Americans call America zoo

Truth is, everybody Army o, police or even civilians, everything we go thr is a product of our environment
So let me get this. If rats infest your house do you just burn the house or take proactive steps to clean up amd make sure its rodent free?

Who told you the Americans are all law abiding and dont insult their country. I am yet to see one person who os satisfied with the their country is. Everyone believes his country has it bad but no one is slaughtering them for it.
The only thing I agree with you here is yes the problem is as a result of the culture but that should not be an excuse for impunity. That is like saying because you grew up among criminals then you must also be one.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Who would now fight for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist / 3 Nigerian Students Arrested For Drug Peddling In Cyprus (photos) / Yomi Fabiyi: Baba Ijesha Never Had Sex With The Girl At Any Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.