Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) (38112 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Str8talk21: 10:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Fulani soldiers in Nigeria, who are much more interested in silencing agitations against marauding killer fulani herdsmen in d whole of southern and middle belt regions in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by jrusky(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
And the 28 years old stupid bastards called Turji is using them play ludo they could not arrest him and beat him to death.

ISWAP invading their base wiping them out yet they can not arrest them and beat them to death.

You see them. Despite I'm from military background I'm sometime ashamed what Burantal era till date has turned our army to.

When it comes to harmless civilian our milliary are superman but when ordinary bandit cough they will run under their beds.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Stronghold91: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2022
tnerro1:
Between Army, police and Nepa officials, I wonder who will go to hell first angry
all of them na hell
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
His surname is Afonja and it attracted the beating.
Moral of this story: Flee from Afonja

RIP to the innocent man
May our names not land us in trouble IJN
Who fried your brain?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man

Wow, you are a disgrace to stupid people

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by ud4u: 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
God will help us in this country
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Dan18(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
More than half of the comments here reeks if ignorance and dislike for the members of the armed forces.
There's insecurity in the country, unfortunately alot of people have their hands on varieties of military camouflage.
She can easily state her source and face the military if she was truely sure of what she's saying...
Don't just come here bashing these guys, biko.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by executive12: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2022
The Nigerian Army will send a spokesman to deny being involved. Useless country.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by executive12: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2022
LibertyRep:
Could it be some criminals disguised as Soldiers?

No stone should be left unturned to get justice, and prevent reoccurrence.

This is heartbreaking.

I hope you are not a Soldier because that is exactly what the Army spokesman will say.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 12:16am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Sleekfingers:

You guys on nairaland, thinks you cannot be tracked......I just dey laugh, anytime I read comments from brainless people like you.......the sad part is the owner of this forum and moderators ain't doing the right thing.......

I will use one of you do scapegoat one day..... except you are not in nigeria....
[/s]

You will track me down for?
After tracking me down, you will beat me abi?

You are daft and your comment proves it.
Nairaland Jack Bauer.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Dedemworld: 12:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Kriss216:
Same Soldiers will see their fellow men with arms, they will japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons and ballistic missile. Fools!

U mean in the 80s
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:22am On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Nairaland Jack Bauer.

Make you continue
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jackxcollection(m): 1:22am On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man

You need stop this stupid tribal something, it looks stupid
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Novice1(m): 1:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Thats why all this armed forces remembrance dey vex me.........Nigerian soldiers that brutalise and kill innocent, unarmed civilians on the streets?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by KillIgbohoN0W: 1:41am On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Sleekfingers:

Make you continue
[/s]

Go to bed.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 2:35am On Jan 17, 2022
This is sad and very unfortunate, they just wasted this energetic and promising young man.
They have thrown his family into mourning, his children to be fatherless and wife widow.
They set his � before time.
I pray the Lord pay them back in the same measure.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Libron: 3:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Na this kind matter the make other countries see the blacks as shits. Rubish!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Ibnltd33: 4:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Only in Nigeria that you hear this kind sad and ugly stories, Soldiers beating civilians? That's insane in a sane environment.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You guys on nairaland, thinks you cannot be tracked......I just dey laugh, anytime I read comments from brainless people like you.......the sad part is the owner of this forum and moderators ain't doing the right thing.......

I will use one of you do scapegoat one day..... except you are not in nigeria....
Track nah. Shey that's your job. Instead of tracking criminals. Una for kuku comot kill every civilian you see so you guys can rest.SMH
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2022
tyup:

True...just like the officer that shot dead Adam Toledo is chilling behind bars at his home atm. most of y'all are just suffering from inferiority complex cuz you own a black skin and you feel everything bout the white is perfect. nonsensical slavery mindset you got there
Apples and oranges. They are saying one thing and you are talking of something else. Where inbthe US ( or in any sane society) do you see soldiers preying on their civilian population?
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Dan18:
More than half of the comments here reeks if ignorance and dislike for the members of the armed forces.
There's insecurity in the country, unfortunately alot of people have their hands on varieties of military camouflage.
She can easily state her source and face the military if she was truely sure of what she's saying...
Don't just come here bashing these guys, biko.

You are judged by your actions. If they behaved professionally at all times no one will even believe it if anyone accused them of such. I keep saying it here the difference between and the Niggerian military is the uniform
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 5:38am On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Nairaland Jack Bauer.
Can you imagine the idiot. The very thing they are talking about, instead of just zipping it and reflect on how really bad this looks he is even doubling down to prove the point
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by NADFOR: 6:07am On Jan 17, 2022
OMG, this is Sad.
The perpetrators must be unmasked and brought to justice
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 17, 2022
One Nigeria has gotten to him
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Our gallant soldiers have done what they know how to do best. Killing unarmed civilians.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Newness2019: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
NO WONDER THAT BOKO HARAM KEEPS STRANGULATING THEM.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tyup(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Apples and oranges. They are saying one thing and you are talking of something else. Where inbthe US ( or in any sane society) do you see soldiers preying on their civilian population?

Oga if you can think well you'll see where he said shoot a civilian and rot in jail. is the police not a uniform man? is Adams Toledo not a civilian?? so why are you quoting me without first knowing wassup.

You'll never criticize Nigerians using small power they got to oppress their fellow Nigerians but when it comes to Army issue, boom una libido go dey on a special diet to stay strong throwing banters
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tyup(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Newness2019:
NO WONDER THAT BOKO HARAM KEEPS STRANGULATING THEM.

show US the video!
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tampadollarsign(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2022
Well it's old news that soldier and tiv people ave nothing in common so it's game on na scores solder us these young innocent man count and trust tivs there going too the barracks like instantly
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by everythinggirly(f): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2022
The innocent man just died like that? It's a painful exit.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by nathyx(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Soldiers meant to protect lives of citizens Look what they have done now undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Customs Officer Stabs Graduate While Playing Snooker. Graphic Photos / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) / Badoo Member Caught In Ogun State, Beaten To Pulp By Mob (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.