Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) (38008 Views)

Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Soldiers Beat Policemen Extorting Motorists, Cyclists On Aba Road / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
If them see boko boy they go japa

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by berryace007: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
His surname is Afonja and it attracted the beating.
Moral of this story: Flee from Afonja

RIP to the innocent man
May our names not land us in trouble IJN
Oga shut up joor

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Same Soldiers will see their fellow men with arms, they will japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons and ballistic missile. Fools!

if dey japa e better, dey go pee for kaki, I've seen where soldiers dey run alongside civilians and forget his guns

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by chatinent: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
We have two types of terrorists in Nigeria: the legal and the illegal.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by SaintNegro77: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Their normal routine. Boko Haram are running the show while they are after innocent people. Fallen Heroes indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by AYNL: 9:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man

will you tribal bigots ever have sense

do you all think at all?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Flier: 9:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Probably fake soldiers,most criminals in the North now put on soldiers uniform

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Bigchristo: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/soldiers-beat-man-sixtus-terfa-akure-to-dath-in-benue-photos/
same soldiers fleeing upon seeing Boko Haram, they are only active when they see civilians.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Nonexisting: 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:
Same Soldiers will see their fellow men with arms, they will japa and start blaming FG for not providing them with nuclear weapons and ballistic missile. Fools!

Comrade, lower your wawulence abeg.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
The only thing that crossed my mind when I heard of armed forces remembrance day was their habitual murdering of citizens and not the ones that gave their lives for Nigerians because of this kind of happenings.
They should continue...

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Na dis KIND matterz de make me BLAST PESIN BLOKOS wit my old KALA

who b dat useless MANCHI of a soldier

Make una carry am COME my AMA or UNIT

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so dat d BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

Is either nyash or blokos u blast on this nairaland. Kai madness plenty here
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man

You guys on nairaland, thinks you cannot be tracked......I just dey laugh, anytime I read comments from brainless people like you.......the sad part is the owner of this forum and moderators ain't doing the right thing.......

I will use one of you do scapegoat one day..... except you are not in nigeria....

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Fashionista01(f): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
This is Nigeria.

RIP
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Benchilwell: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man
u are a fool of d century,I pray d tribalism u love will consume u one day, YA EWU

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Goldbw122(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Just like that, well they should fish out those who are involve in the act.
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Peace1993: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nigeria army again angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by GidiCars: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
These are the same soldiers some people are saying happy Armed forces remem...... grin

Nigerian army are cowards, only good at flexing on unarmed civilians. The way they carry their shoulders, you'll think they're the ones who fought the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Joining the army is a choice, so I have no pity for anyone that dies in the army. This ain't America, fxk the army and everything it stands for

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/soldiers-beat-man-sixtus-terfa-akure-to-dath-in-benue-photos/

No wonder terrorist kill Dem like goat... I DNT know how human will derive joy in inflicting pains on other human

You will surely meet ur own Waterloo..

Unknown Soldier. .Death awaits u all... Y can't u eat him now, Coward that can't wait for bandits

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Useless cowards. Iswap dey chase una upandan una no fit fight back na defenseless citizens una fit beat to death... and as usual nothing will be done about curbing thier excesses. Only in Africa u see soldiers wielding such powers.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by naija1stnigar(m): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
The next protest will surely be # endarmybrutality#

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Benchilwell: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

You guys on nairaland, thinks you cannot be tracked......I just dey laugh, anytime I read comments from brainless people like you.......the sad part is the owner of this forum and moderators ain't doing the right thing.......

I will use of you do scapegoat one day..... except you are not in nigeria....
the owner of this forum and moderators can not do anything about it because dey love it and gain from it , because without it they will not make more money on diz forum. That why u hardly see them banning them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by t2luv1: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Banana republic. Kill a civilian in America and spend the rest of your life behind bars.

I have corrected your statement for you

Kill a white civilian in America and spend the rest of your life behind bars. You welcome
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
Benchilwell:
the owner of this forum and moderators can not do anything about it because dey love it and gain from it , because without it they will not make more money on diz forum. That why u hardly see them banning them

So sad...
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
may his soul rest in Jehovah's peace-Amen
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by darqly(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
These are the beasts that some people were dropping well wishes and blessings for hours ago on Armed Forces Remembrance Day. I personally don't waste my greetings on the Nigerian Military as a collective, only the ones I personally know are not animals. Disgusting cowards. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by GistFullGround: 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nobody could fight back?

Nigerians are cowards!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by DAVE5(m): 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:

RIP to the innocent man

You're a heartless animal, may God help you

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by zcee: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
After they will tell us to honor them on armed Forces remembrance day

Ndi ala!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Between Army, police and Nepa officials, I wonder who will go to hell first angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Man, Sixtus Terfa Akure To Death In Benue (photos) by tyup(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thinktwicemybro:
Banana republic. Kill a civilian in America and spend the rest of your life behind bars.

True...just like the officer that shot dead Adam Toledo is chilling behind bars at his home atm. most of y'all are just suffering from inferiority complex cuz you own a black skin and you feel everything bout the white is perfect. nonsensical slavery mindset you got there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Horror: Boy Slaughters Mother, 2 Sisters In Zamfara [photos] / Ghanaian Woman Sets Nigerian Husband, In-law Ablaze (pics) / Husband Slaps Mother Of Eight To Death For Refusing To Breastfeed Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.