Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? (6187 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
I ask because I want to know how many of us do. I have a thing for freckles and tiny little moles on body. I'm not sure why and I know I can't be the only one.Me for example, have many moles on my face.
I find them very attractive. I don't quite understand the reason for this attractive feature (attractive to me, at least) but I do.
Also, I have had friends that have facial freckles or tiny moles where they try to hide them with make up but I actually find them more attractive without make up.

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Where’s the mole on your face?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Where’s the mole on your face?

I have moles on my face.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by sammybest889(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

op, na u de...dis ur profile pics abi another person (e get wati I want talk bt... I go reserve my comments)

anyway I don zoom ur pic more 16times I no c any moles for ur faces..(BT me I no like DAT thing "moles" for person face)

I get friend wey get am.. full for him face (him tell me say na birth mark)

BT @ op dem fit remove am from person face...apart from operation

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 6:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

op, na u de...dis ur profile pics abi another person (e get wati I want talk bt... I go reserve my comments)
I knew... I fugly wella since birth.

any yway I don zoom ur pic more 16times I no c any moles for ur faces..
I have moles on my face

(BT me I no like DAT thing "moles" for person face)

I see them as an attractive feature.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by fourboys: 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 9:38am On Jan 17, 2022
Unemployment is bad. We need good governance in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:

say ur opinion and leave,, stop swepin nonsense.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Furcko: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

I have moles on my face.
No especially on an ugly person

And

Yes on a very beautiful person

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Furcko:
No especially on an ugly person
I'm fugly but I still have them.
And
Yes on a very beautiful person
THREAD CLOSED
okay.. do you like them much or less?
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

say ur opinion and leave,, stop swepin nonsense.
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 1:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:

No dude just tell me.. which or what is bitter here?

because I asked how people felt about freckles and moles is now caused by lack job

you have a long way.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

No dude just tell me.. which or what is bitter here?

because I asked how people felt about freckles and moles?

you have a long way.
Not everything that glitters is gold.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:
Not everything that glitters is gold.

yeah.. because of the unemployment

and the truth is always bitter even when the phrase is not related to the question

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

yeah.. because of the unemployment

and the truth is always bitter even when the phrase is not related to the question

The non-erudite are prone to violence when baffled.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 2:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:
The non-erudite are prone to Violence when baffled.

can you please point the @BOLDED..
STOP CRYING WHEN CONFRONTED.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Boogyman557: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

I DRAG my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by dhiqson(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Finally a thread I can relate to tongue
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

can you please point the @BOLDED..
STOP CRYING WHEN CONFRONTED.
He who smelt it dealt it.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:
He who smelt it dealt it.
just like you..
BECAUSE I NEVER NOTICED cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

EVERYBODY wit der OWN MATTERS

I DRAG my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

just like you..

BECAUSE I NEVER NOTICED cool
Pride comes before a fall.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
suffering:
Pride comes before a fall.

STOP CRYING DUDE ,you ain't pride and egotistic like the Lion King of the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by rafikii: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
I loooove freckles, I think its kinda hot plus because its not a very common occurrence it sort of increases a persons uniqueness. I'm not very particular about moles because I can get quite choosy about where I'll love them like for example I find it cute when someone has a mole just above their lips on any end or a mole just below the outer end of either eye...is it weird to be this specific though?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Jeon:

STOP CRYING DUDE ,you ain't pride and egotistic like the Lion King of the jungle.
The unwise are quick to banter — sarcasm masks ignorance though temporarily.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2022
suffering:
The unwise are quick to banter — sarcasm masks ignorance though temporarily.

YOUR STATEMENT IS SO DRY AS FUVK...

MOVE YOUR EMOTIONS ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP CRYING ON MY MONIKER...
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Justice4Toto: 7:34am On Jan 18, 2022
First time of coming across the word mole
I only know Molue

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jeon:

YOUR STATEMENT IS SO DRY AS FUVK...

MOVE YOUR EMOTIONS ASS SOMEWHERE ELSE AND STOP CRYING ON MY MONIKER...
Ah, but what I see as an elder laying on top of my concubine is invisible to the foolhardy youth.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by jericco1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
It depends on the skin and how defined it is
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
...and here we go. Action.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
suffering:
...and here we go. Action.
by ordering the mods to take down my comment..
I see nothing vulgar in useless and senseless..
I can feel your emotions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.