Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? (6163 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Look, far in the distance — it’s a bird, it’s a plane. No, it’s…
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

nothing wrong with my eyes... they are perfect.
Cool. What’s up with the DP though? Why is the other eye weird?
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
Cool. What’s up with the DP though? Why is the other eye weird?
nothing.. I just slightly closed it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 9:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
Transnational plane services.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:

nothing.. I just slightly closed it.
Okay. Thought you was crying

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Transnational plane services.
[/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 3:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
[/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
Lol.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by bepositive11: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
I ask because I want to know how many of us do. I have a thing for freckles and tiny little moles on body. I'm not sure why and I know I can't be the only one.Me for example, have many moles on my face.
I find them very attractive. I don't quite understand the reason for this attractive feature (attractive to me, at least) but I do.
Also, I have had friends that have facial freckles or tiny moles where they try to hide them with make up but I actually find them more attractive without make up.

Good. Keep loving and accepting your features

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Lol.
[/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
Gbwoa, gbwoa, gbwoa, gbim, gbim, gbim.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Gbwoa, gbwoa, gbwoa, gbim, gbim, gbim.
[/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
…yes?
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
suffering:
…yes?
[/s]
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
I want to tell you a story (story, story, o).
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Omowoolata: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fresh face I'm cool.

Which one is stained face come resemble apprentice clown angry
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
suffering:
I want to tell you a story (story, story, o).
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
Food is needed to sustain life.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
suffering:
Food is needed to sustain life.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by suffering: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]
O ti start then.
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd..

sorry your birthday month and date.. do you mind? don't be offended.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:
iLegendd..

sorry your birthday month and date..
do you mind?
don't be offended.

I'm hardly offended — except at times.

I have never celebrated my birthday since I was born. I hate being wished happy birthday — I'm forever happy. There is no special day in my life — everyday is a special day. For this, I don't reveal.

But, when I wish to do a book promo, I do it on my birthday. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

I'm hardly offended — except at times.

I have never celebrated my birthday since I was born. I hate being wished happy birthday — I'm forever happy. There is no special day in my life — everyday is a special day. For this, I don't reveal.

But, when I wish to do a book promo, I do it on my birthday. grin
ok
I just want to know the month and date.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by iLegendd(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

ok
I just want to know the month and date.

June

That's all I can reveal.

Gemini

Same as Trump, Kanye West, Tupac, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Monroe, etc. We are stubborn people, but affectionate and have humanity at heart.

School dismiss! Away!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
iLegendd:

June

That's all I can reveal.

Gemini

Same as Trump, Kanye West, Tupac, Johnny Depp, Marilyn Monroe, etc. We are stubborn people, but affectionate and have humanity at heart.

School dismiss! Away!

I see the reason.

that was why I asked for the birth details...

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kate06
come see our disscusion.. before you said SHITX.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Kate06(m): 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:
Kate06

come see our disscusion.. before you said SHITX.

No offence pls.

But there are other guys on NL. Why don't you concentrate and use full force to get them to bed than @ilegend ?
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kate06:

No offence pls.

But there are other guys on NL. Why don't you concentrate and use full force to get them to bed than @ilegend ?

next time you read and comprehend before you open ur sluty mouth to say shits.. because I'm not like ur sluty who're m@ussy

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Kate06(m): 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jeon:

next time you read and comprehend before you open ur sluty mouth to say shits.. because I'm not like ur sluty who're m@ussy

You sure say u be female self?
Re: Do You Find Tiny Moles Or Freckles Attractive? by Jeon(f): 10:27am On Mar 06, 2022
CantTestMe:
this useless homosexual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Girls Cum During Orgasm? / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? / The Hottest Text Message Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.