Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? (39616 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by dasparrow: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2022
Kiddwavez:
Can one travel to America without having any family or friends over there?

Good evening nairalanders, I'm seeking for y'all knowledge based on traveling overseas

I'm 26 years of age,I have ND certificate in Health Information Management and I willing to travel out of the country,it has been my dream to live in America but the issue is I neither have a family nor friends over there

Pls if any of you have any idea,I will be glad if y'all can enlighten me more about the procedure if it's possible to travel without having any relative or friends abroad.

Thanks

Yes we can. Why not? However, you need to go with sufficient money to avoid premium tears. To get an apartment in America, you have to show 6 months worth of pay stubs. At least, so it was pre-covid. Don't know about now.
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Mobolio: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
olabrad:

This man has nothing to offer. Yet, he is advertising.

Can you explain why anyone would advertise the same thing using multiple monickers? What other reason can there be if not fraud?

Yawns. Keep crying. Your tears is sweet. My 32-man squad trusts me completely. We're matching and expanding to 45 next...
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Mobolio: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER, HE SCAMS HIS VICTIMS, PLEASE ALL NAIRALANDERS, TAKE NOTE OF HIS NAME, HE IS A THIEF AND A CONMAN .....
BEWARE OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yawns. Keep crying. Your tears is sweet. My 32-man squad trusts me completely. We're matching and expanding to 45 next...
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by olabrad: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2022
Mobolio:

Lolz. If you have nothing to hide, you won't be using multiple monickers.
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2022
Mobolio:

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT!!!!!! 419
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by olabrad: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mobolio:

Oga, shame on you. Someone else has accused you of being a scammer. The fact that you use multiple monickers even gives you up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagosians Stranded At Bus Stops. What's The Situation In Your Area? / Ogun: Dangote Truck Set Ablaze For Crushing Okada Rider, Passenger To Death / Kurudu-Nasarawa Bridge Along Abaji-Nasarawa Highway Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.