Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? (39665 Views)

How Desperate Nigerians Seeking Asylum, Usually Lie To America & Other Countries / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / Reasons I No Longer Have Interest To Relocate To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by visijo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yw
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by nickyj19: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
undecided
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by marsup: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
So long as you have enough to accommodate and feed yourself. You can check online for shared apartment for rent, that should be cheaper.
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by OCway92806: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
C'mon Man you pay for bills you don't even know
* recharge cards
* jamb form ( if you want to get educated)
* nepa bill
* dstv/gotv

Etc

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Teejay13(m): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes of course it is very very possible.

You can choose to go through the study route.

But then you need to be admitted into a school over there first as it is one of the principal criteria to apply for a study visa

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes you can. Go on google and research conferences in your field in any part of America.

Pay for the conference and a hotel reservation and then you have a reason to travel.

It does not guarantee a US visa but you can only try.

Let me know if you need any professional help.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes of Course!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by kunle75(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:
Can one travel to America without having any family or friends over there?

Good evening nairalanders, I'm seeking for y'all knowledge based on traveling overseas

I'm 26 years of age,I have ND certificate in Health Information Management and I willing to travel out of the country,it has been my dream to live in America but the issue is I neither have a family nor friends over there

Pls if any of you have any idea,I will be glad if y'all can enlighten me more about the procedure if it's possible to travel without having any relative or friends abroad.

Thanks

My answer is yes,you don't need too much money but you need to be brave,smart and disciplined to navigate through the terrain cos its tougher than naija.

Talking from personal experience

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by socialmediaman: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:

Good evening nairalanders, I'm seeking for y'all knowledge based on traveling overseas

I'm 26 years of age,I have ND certificate in Health Information Management and I willing to travel out of the country,it has been my dream to live in America but the issue is I neither have a family nor friends over there

Pls if any of you have any idea,I will be glad if y'all can enlighten me more about the procedure if it's possible to travel without having any relative or friends abroad.

Thanks

Yes you can if you have money and a smartphone, but you’ll have to explain your mission there to the consular officer first

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
Me I'm in Germany.

I no no anybody

I no get relation

But I'm surviving �.

22 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by optimusprime2(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:

Thanks

Who needs family and friends for such a project, when you have lots, and lots of money...

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by quickly: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:

Thanks

Don’t listen to all this ppl.

E go hard

Where will u stay?

America is an expensive place

Unless you bring some money like $ 10000

That will last for a few months

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Dialpad: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes you can, but have proper plans. It's not as easy as it sounds, the reality is that you will find it tough at the early stages.

Don't come empty handed !!! Save some money that can sustain you for some time.

I left Nigeria over 2 decades ago to the US, didn't know anyone. Traveled with just one bag lol

Today I have moved back to Nigeria,no where like home.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by newoffer: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Even to ask for directions u might pay.
GoodHardDick:
Yes bro, but make sure you go with lots of money. angry One pays bills for almost everything over there!!

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by obowunmi(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Kiddwavez:

Thanks

Yes, have money in your account.
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Hungerbadoo: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
dodoatirice:
My grand papa do mistake say dem born am for this naija, e ckme do mistake born my papa for this naija,
My papa come do mistake born me for naija,
Meself come do mistake born 2 pikin for naija.
But na ontop my head the poverty tradition go stop.
Me i don do the mistake, but i go do the correction.
Na wetin dem my papa no do be that.
Real niggar

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Eriokanmi: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes, I did
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by iTearHerToto: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
Justinlean02:
I have a contact in San Mateo and she can help you with job too, owns a Cleaning services.
[img]https:///view/blink-stare-hmm-ok-meh-gif-15731664.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by West2019(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
yes if cos my brother travel in 2014 without brothers or friends not talking of relatives but now is a man of himself over there

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Same Naija that have Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and countless successful men and women who were born and brought up here. No hustle ooo... Keep blaming your ancestors and waiting for a saviour... Only you can emancipate yourself from the strong grip of poverty... no country, place or person on earth can save you... You and you alone...

dodoatirice:
My grand papa do mistake say dem born am for this naija, e ckme do mistake born my papa for this naija,
My papa come do mistake born me for naija,
Meself come do mistake born 2 pikin for naija.
But na ontop my head the poverty tradition go stop.
Me i don do the mistake, but i go do the correction.
Na wetin dem my papa no do be that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Justinlean02:
I have a contact in San Mateo and she can help you with job too, owns a Cleaning services.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by WINDSOW(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2022
Dialpad:
Yes you can, but have proper plans. It's not as easy as it sounds, the reality is that you will find it tough at the early stages.

Don't come empty handed !!! Save some money that can sustain you for some time.

I left Nigeria over 2 decades ago to the US, didn't know anyone. Traveled with just one bag lol

Today I have moved back to Nigeria,no where like home.

Werey sa wale grin
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by LtChisom: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
wonlasewonimi:

someone can also sleep in a trailer park, shower in gas station bathrooms and eat expired sandwiches from supermarkets until they find their feet.

When you contact Salmonella bacteria from the expired sandwich, you'll understand why it is best to me ready. That bacteria has no mercy on anyone who gets it.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by ussv: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Na today ? It`s very possible. And a word of advice, don`t depend on friends and family when you get there, everybody get load for head for this place, last last, some or most of them go fall your hand.

8 Likes

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by CaptainFM1: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Yes. If you have your money, you rent your apartment or lodge in hotel.
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by seyz91(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you no won grow old on your wanting to go to America after fallen and been duped by several fake Agents, just change country to any part of Europe
Kiddwavez:

Thanks
Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Pharaohny: 3:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Justinlean02:

Until she land for Arabian countries where they use them as sex slave
Sam Mateo kook
Di Mateo niii
Run oooo grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin angry grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Travel To America Without Having Any Family Or Friends Over There? by Octosix: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
Whenever you ready I will accommodate you for just 60days for u to get ur bearings nd job after which u get urself a room nd sort ur bills.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerians Are Doing Better Than Other Africans / It’s Getting Harder To Move Out Of This Country Nowadays / Co-Pilot Storms Out Of Cockpit After He Had An Argument With Pilot (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.