Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,428 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) (25350 Views)

Ladoja to Oyo voters: Come out on Saturday and vote for Folarin of APC / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Tennessee85: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2022
seunmsg:
How old is Ladoja? I want to check something.
Ladoja is 77 yet morons from meth land believe Tinubu is over 80, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by naija4life247: 7:43am On Jan 17, 2022
LtChisom:

Not my handwriting

Ladoja just called Tinubu his younger brother. Ladoja has known Tinubu before they both started politics, so Ladoja knows Tinubu’s real age. If Ladoja is about 76 years, then how can you think Tinubu is 80 years?
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Sent87: 7:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
This Sunday is not a good one for the IPOBians,Tinubu is getting endorsement here and there
Let him have all the endorsements he can get, for it's not of him that willeth nor of him that runneth, but of God that showeth mercy.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by kayusely70(m): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
This Sunday is not a good one for the IPOBians,Tinubu is getting endorsement here and there
Let them continue to wail!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by zoghys: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is consulting. May God grant him favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

For those who don't know High Chief Rasheed Ladoja, he is the Osi of Ibadanland, a one time PDP Governor declaring openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
This is favour of God at work.
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
May God bless Nigeria forever.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Your blind loyalty to that monster in glasses will throw this country into another years of regret, tears and uncertainty. Tinubu bleed Lagos dry and still doing it up till date, but then sycophant like your sorry ass won't see that. FYI, am yoruba and a proud one has at that, but then Mr tinubu is a disaster in waiting. Am one of those that advocated for buhari in the year '05 blindly and today am very sorry for it. Its time to get a young vibrate and detribalize Nigerian to led us.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:08am On Jan 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Bros, na that thing wey you wan check, na carry me come this thread. I wan check am too
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by OgatheTop: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:

Silly goat's talk
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by osualanobleson: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju Tinubu is consulting. May God grant him favour before every patriotic Nigerian.

For those who don't know High Chief Rasheed Ladoja, he is the Osi of Ibadanland, a one time PDP Governor declaring openly for Asiwaju Tinubu.
My appeal goes to patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

But sincerely, don't you feel ashamed writing this? Is this the best you think Nigeria deserve at this critical point? And to think that you use nairaland meaning that you are likely a youth makes your post more worrisome.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2022
zoghys:

[s]Your blind loyalty to that monster in glasses will throw this country into another years of regret, tears and uncertainty. Tinubu bleed Lagos dry and still doing it up till date, but then sycophant like your sorry ass won't see that. FYI, am yoruba and a proud one has at that, but then Mr tinubu is a disaster in waiting. Am one of those that advocated for buhari in the year '05 blindly and today am very sorry for it. Its time to get a young vibrate and detribalize Nigerian to led us[/s].
When you point one finger at Asiwaju Tinubu, the remaining 4 are facing you. All those who wish evil on Nigeria because of their hatred, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu will reap same hatred, bigotry and bitterness. You will lose las las. You always lose because your hearts is filled with bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Nicenixon: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country
If he enters, make you go remove am and that is our problem in this country, we can talk so much on media spaces but action no dy follow.

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by drey076(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2022
Just the way he supported Jonathan, failure affiliate to failure
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Dagger111(m): 8:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country.. This how it started in 2015 and Easterners try to borrow una sense, una refused. You went ahead and team up with hausas and enthroned this present monster who is now close to taking the country 8 yrs backward.. You tagged us wailer then, but now you and the hausas are wailing more.. To alleviate your suffering, you have taking your traditional business of skull mining to a whole new level. May sense fall on you people

Omo Ibo, olori pelebe, are you done?
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by zoghys: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

When you point one finger at Asiwaju Tinubu, the remaining 4 are facing you. All those who wish evil on Nigeria because of their hatred, bigotry and bitterness against Asiwaju Tinubu will reap same hatred, bigotry and bitterness. You will lose las las. You always lose because your hearts is filled with bitterness.

Just because you asslick Tinubu, don't make you patriotic. Patriot are those who stand at the face of tyrant, egoistic and confused soul like your godfada, and you ain't one. Those who today steals recklessly at alausa and other government house around the south west connected to jagathief will always want him in power because to them he's a saviour. I know you are a politician and a corrupt one has at that, so why will I be surprise you are protecting your dented image. Good bless Nigeria like you said, but won't bless all those that put this country and still putting this country into perpetual penury and suffering.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Lightorder: 8:44am On Jan 17, 2022
Baawaa:
as he had in 2015 you all knew he was bringing Buhari. Another 8 years is not going to be a good one for you all if you blow this chance again. As for Ipobians , they are born fine and will always be fine. I have resolved that my SHISHI will no longer be given to any of your ever begging Alaye brothers in my area again, until they vote or endorse right. In all their long fund raising letters for their street carnival last year, they no see my kobo and others are about to walk with me on same path. They should eat senseless voting and endorsements , translate it to money and use it for carnival. C
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Ladoja just called Tinubu his younger brother. Ladoja has known Tinubu before they both started politics, so Ladoja knows Tinubu’s real age. If Ladoja is about 76 years, then how can you think Tinubu is 80 years?

Indigenous Cannibals have their own birth certificate they registered for him in the erosion ravaged enclave

2 Likes

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by IfnobeGod20: 8:51am On Jan 17, 2022
See gbenge, the error of not using right age. Ladoja don spit on Tinubu.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by SOFTSKILL: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Lightorder:
as he had in 2015 you all knew he was bringing Buhari. Another 8 years is not going to be a good one for you all if you blow this chance again. As for Ipobians , they are born fine and will always be fine. I have resolved that my SHISHI will no longer be given to any of your ever begging Alaye brothers in my area again, until they vote or endorse right. In all their long fund raising letters for their street carnival last year, they no see my kobo and others are about to walk with me on same path. They should eat senseless endorsements

There are Alaye boys in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, Lagos, Onitsha and Abuja. The bone of contention is why is it that the Osu tribe hardly discuss confirmed corrupt individuals among them but are quick to attack people other from tribes based unconfirmed reports? Also, stop bragging about success because all the tribes in Nigeria have a fair share of successful people.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by saintrow1: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2022
seunmsg:

Keep checking
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Lightorder: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

There are Alaye boys in every nook and cranny of Nigeria, Lagos, Onitsha and Abuja. The bone of contention is why is it that the Osu tribe hardly discuss confirmed corrupt individuals among them but are quick to attack people other from tribes based unconfirmed reports? Also, stop bragging about success because all the tribes in Nigeria have a fair share of successful people.

You lied and you knew it
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Mek all the west support am, he can't still be Nigeria's president. No region can enthrone another monster on this country.. This how it started in 2015 and Easterners try to borrow una sense, una refused. You went ahead and team up with hausas and enthroned this present monster who is now close to taking the country 8 yrs backward.. You tagged us wailer then, but now you and the hausas are wailing more.. To alleviate your suffering, you have taking your traditional business of skull mining to a whole new level. May sense fall on you people
Promote ya own and don't kill yaself with bitterness about Tinubu
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by LtChisom: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
naija4life247:

Did I say or write anything.
See one thing you guys don't know is that those Igbos concerned about Nigerian politics are fools and greedy bastards. A natural Igbo is not a politician, who ever you guys enthrone we will adapt, we are too flexible to be concerned about who is leading Nigeria or not.
It might be my opinion and how I feel, whoever becomes the president I don't care, I know I must survive no matter what happens.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by mojibbz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Abeg how can I join the contract you're on? I promise I'm very frequent on NL and I will make sure to shine tinubus badges on every post I make
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by ephemerallife: 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
TGM2015:
If Ladoja is an elder brother to Tinubu, then Tinubu age cannot be more than Ladoja own.

If Ladoja is 77 years, and age group in Yoruba land is around 4 years, then Tinubu should be less than 73 years.

We may conclude that the 69 years accredited to Tinubu, which has been consistent in all his public documents even in 90s maybe correct after all.
You're congenitally stupid, if you see someone that's dumber that you. You're supposed to wound him
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by shepherd316: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
All we want is the good of Nigeria in general.

Meanwhile, I have free books and other materials for just 37 people who want to start Affiliate Marketing. Click on the link on my signature. First come, first serve. Goodluck
plz send the link
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Charly68: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ummn loaded word.. "nothing we did together that is not successful"..
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by basseeafricana: 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Afamsi:
Why arevu crying now? U have Okorocha, Obi and others in Igbo land, tell them to contest! Jealousy and bad belle are worrying u people. Even, if they bring goat agaonst your brothers, goat will win. People with hot blood. How many are in Igbo land. Your population does not up to only Kano or Lagos own. Who go vote u
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by TGM2015: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
ephemerallife:
30+, no history of trauma but used to think too much in the past. It's been for like 7 years now.
ephemerallife:
Good day Nairalanders, I have been having this knee and leg pain for the past 6 years. I've visited hospital, did leg scan but nothing was detected not until recently when I did another knee scan and the result came out as Osteoarthritis. The doctor told me that there's no permanent cure for it except knee surgery (replacement), taking of steroids injection which can relieve it for some months or for live depends on the body system or using of pain reliever. I'm currently on a prescribed drug for now but but the pain is it there and it's really affecting me. Anyone with any ideas or what I can use to cure it even if it's the traditional methods. Help a soul in need

@lalasticlala, @mynd44

Sorry young man, at 30+, you should stop thinking too much and face your health challenges. Your reply below has been seen.... you can now focus more on your health.

ephemerallife:
You're congenitally stupid, if you see someone that's dumber that you. You're supposed to wound him
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Your appeal to patriotic Nigerians should be for the to vote with right conscience who the think will move the country forward, not begging them to vote for your preferred candidate.
Patriotism is to the country not the the candidate or president, that’s why I laugh when you people call you self patriots.
Re: Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) by millionboi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
RichDad1:
Their eyes go soon clear. Man keeps consulting and soliciting supports, meth people keep wailing and threatening.
not only igbos but most Nigerians are not comfortable with his age

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lawmakers Rejected “Made In Nigeria Cars” With Chinese Material / Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.