Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,313 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' (2375 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Dtruthspeaker: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Broveens42:

Bunch of Africans, always grasping for air while changing subject matter grin
. Maybe you were in the moon when the whites said all sorts of ridiculous things against trump and the likes; the only difference is that they won't accept such names unlike sheeples grin

O African, talking shi.t about a person ain't the same as garbaging your race! grin

Broveens42:

You still didn't answer my question..
Are you the sheep?

A person under examination does not mark his own script! grin

And unfortunately for you, you are not my examiner! grin

So you'll never know! grin
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wilddove:
contuines...fast foward to 2021. i went to a prayer line for deliverance, since i 've fasted, prayed and done self deliverance. i noticed while on the prayer line that people where falling and confessing as demons that possessed and caused their misfortuines. when the man of God came to me he touched me and started asking the demon inside me to talk lol. i was fully conscious of all the happenings, when he realised that i was aware of myself he pushed me and i fell down, not becos of any anointing but due to vertigo. when i came back from service that day i thought about many things, in fact i became skeptical. i rebuked the demonic thought, i said i must find out the truth. so i started researching and reading my bible the more, so many questions puzzled out,... contuines tomorow, both Q/A, what made me to leave christainity,secrets of religions,etc tomorow by 5pM

A born again catholic who listens to TB, Oproko and died to the flesh, all he desired was to do nothing but the will of God and goes for deliverance? Here is a confused religious man, not a christian.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Jman24(m): 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

O African, talking shi.t about a person ain't the same as garbaging your race! grin

A person under examination does not mark his own script! grin

And unfortunately for you, you are not my examiner! grin

So you'll never know! grin

That his statement on black sheep really got to you
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

A born again catholic who listens to TB, Oproko and died to the flesh, all he desired was to do nothing but the will of God and goes for deliverance? Here is a confused religious man, not a christian.
Maybe if you start showing him evidence for your imaginary sky friend, he and many of his likes will come back.

1 Like

Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

did you even read the thread at all? or you lack understanding and simple comprehension. go back and re-read it again before commenting
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
Anyone reading to this point, know that this story is false.
A true story does come as a piece of shit.
This lack authenticity from the look of things
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Workch:
Maybe if you start showing him evidence for your imaginary sky friend, he and many of his likes will come back.

Come back to what he never was? Do you know the thousands of people that "surrender" to Christ for every one pseudo Christian that says he's done with it?
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Dtruthspeaker: 6:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Jman24:

That his statement on black sheep really got to you

grin No it didn't! grin Just had to go through the process to show him that there is no validity in his attack. grin
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Come back to what he never was? Do you know the thousands of people that "surrender" to Christ for every one pseudo Christian that says he's done with it?
And that's why the rate of atheism/irreligiosity is increasing by minutes in the western world as against the decrease of Christianity in terms of population and relevance.

People have started seeing beyond thr nonsense
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Workch:
And that's why the rate of atheism/irreligiosity is increasing by minutes in the western world as against the decrease of Christianity in terms of population and relevance.

People have started seeing beyond thr nonsense

Your inferiority complex is pathetic. You don't have to run to the western world to feel safe, every human being counts in the scheme. For every one pseudo Christian that says he's done with it, there are thousands of others plugging into religion either by birth or conversion. You can't "see"/run past your shadow. You can't go beyond God, He's there in the very beyond already, duh.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2022
FreelanceRebel:
Anyone reading to this point, know that this story is false.
A true story does come as a piece of shit.
This lack authenticity from the look of things
that is the problem with you guys, Always trying to make everyone be a lier and you the honest ones. Believe it or not i dont care
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 8:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

The truth is that i once reasoned that way whenever i hear or see somebody saying he's done with religion, but today reverse is the case. Tomorow it may be you
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Wilddove:
The truth is that i once reasoned that way whenever i hear or see somebody saying he's done with religion, but today reverse is the case. Tomorow it may be you

It's not a personal reason, it's a fact.
When you know where you came from to where you are today, you would not be making silly guesses. It's not a game of dice, we have eternal life.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Your inferiority complex is pathetic. You don't have to run to the western world to feel safe, every human being counts in the scheme. For every one pseudo Christian that says he's done with it, there are thousands of others plugging into religion either by birth or conversion. You can't "see"/run past your shadow. You can't go beyond God, He's there in the very beyond already, duh.
I see no reason why you attack my personality because the facts dont favour your god delusions.

Christianity as a religion is dying in the western world, it will start dying in no time in Africa as well. This wouldn't be the case if you guys can just provide evidence for whatever you say instead of fighting critics.

I can provide evidence with veritable data for the claim that Christianity is dying in the western countries. You cannot provide any data for any nonsense you say because that's what Christians always do. They say a lot of craps with evidence to back it up

2 Likes

Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Workch:
I see no reason why you attack my personality because the facts dont favour your god delusions.

Christianity as a religion is dying in the western world, it will start dying in no time in Africa as well. This wouldn't be the case if you guys can just provide evidence for whatever you say instead of fighting critics.

I can provide evidence with veritable data for the claim that Christianity is dying in the western countries. You cannot provide any data for any nonsense you say because that's what Christians always do. They say a lot of craps with evidence to back it up

Eeyah, i feel for your insecurities. Hear the fact again. For every one pseudo Christianthat says he's done with it, there are thousands of others plugging into religion either by birth or conversion. Running to the Western world as goalposts is your expected playing the ostrich. The thousands becoming religious are humans irrespective of location.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by CoolUsername: 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
setobaba:

Lol in Nigeria We are very vulnerable just like Gays.
My advice is Keep it to yourself for now

Nah not really. Most young people in my experience won't discriminate too much. You may get some annoying questions and ignorant remarks here and there but you'll be fine.

Unless of course you're in an Islamic state, then hide and make plans to relocate.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by CoolUsername: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
doggedfighter:

I keep quiet but Sometimes I can help but drop hints and expect them to troop out in droves while I sit back and have a good laugh.

I used to be that way but then I realized that as a Nigerian almost everyone I know and love is religious. I don't try to hide that I'm atheist but I never go out of my way to antagonize people's religion.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Image123:

Eeyah, i feel for your insecurities. Hear the fact again. For every one pseudo Christianthat says he's done with it, there are thousands of others plugging into religion either by birth or conversion. Running to the Western world as goalposts is your expected playing the ostrich. The thousands becoming religious are humans irrespective of location.
There's no fact from any Christian. Only gibberish with no evidence as usual
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2022
Workch:
There's no fact from any Christian. Only gibberish with no evidence as usual

Of course, the unbelievers stole all the fact and truth. grin grin
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Image123:

knowing is always better than believing. Believers are gullible

That's why they think snakes can talk.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by SpiritLifeNG: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2022
Wilddove:
that is the problem with you guys, Always trying to make everyone be a lier and you the honest ones. Believe it or not i dont care

You didnt complete your story. I haven't seen any obvious reason for your conversion to atheism and why you may never be a christian. So, please continue, if you will.

1 Like

Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Image123:

To hell with your family!!
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 10:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Workch:
knowing is always better than believing. Believers are gullible

That's why they think snakes can talk.

And you shall KNOW the Truth, and the Truth will make you free. They that do KNOW their God will be strong and do exploits.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

And you shall KNOW the Truth, and the Truth will make you free. They that do KNOW their God will be strong and do exploits.
The truth is the bible is fraud, religion is gullible and Christians are not objective.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
The truth is the bible is fraud, religion is gullible and Christians are not objective.

Your puny wishes.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

Your puny wishes.
your god doesn't exist. deal with it bro
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
your god doesn't exist. deal with it bro

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

It's like saying my phone doesn't exist, deal with it. See how silly you sound? We have heard, seen, handled what we're talking about. Not some lost person claiming he was a Christian.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 9:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

1 John 1:1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

It's like saying my phone doesn't exist, deal with it. See how silly you sound? We have heard, seen, handled what we're talking about. Not some lost person claiming he was a Christian.
who takes a book that's says a virgin gave birth without been fertilized seriously?
Only deluded Christians in Africa and some other parts of the world
The Bible should be a nursery school folktale.

Your God doednt exist until you prove it, no one is going to play into your fallacious phone logic here.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
who takes a book that's says a virgin gave birth without been fertilized seriously?
Only deluded Christians in Africa and some other parts of the world
The Bible should be a nursery school folktale.

Your God doednt exist until you prove it, no one is going to play into your fallacious phone logic here.

You are "no one", right? i don't owe you a millibit of anything, Mr. no one.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

You are "no one", right? i don't owe you a millibit of anything, Mr. no one.
Mary didn't give birth without fertilization
The Bible is fraud.
No evidence for Christian God.

These are facts that you should Deal with
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
Mary didn't give birth without fertilization
The Bible is fraud.
No evidence for Christian God.

These are facts that you should Deal with

Give one reason why you think i should waste my time dealing with the drivel you have written? Writing many times that something is a fact doesn't turn it to a fact, use your God given brain.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 10:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

Give one reason why you think i should waste my time dealing with the drivel you have written? Writing many times that something is a fact doesn't turn it to a fact, use your God given brain.
Fact is we have never observed a human conception without fertilization.
I need to write many time for fanatics to drop their Unfounded beliefs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious People Are The Most Wicked Of All Mankind / What Happens When We Die / Download November Edition Of Rhapsody Of Realities In Any Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.