Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' (2377 Views)

Prophet Arayomi Detained In US Days After Ordeal With DSS In Nigeria / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
Fact is we have never observed a human conception without fertilization.
I need to write many time for fanatics to drop their Unfounded beliefs

How can you observe it? Even the dumbest Christian knows it is not observable. Otherwise, Jesus will not be Jesus. Put this God given brain to use please.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

How can you observe it? Even the dumbest Christian knows it is not observable. Otherwise, Jesus will not be Jesus. Put this God given brain to use please.
That's why the Jesus story is questionable and w are demanding from you blind believers to explain with evidence.
for the often time, everyone cannot beleive bildnly. Some of us use our brains first
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
That's why the Jesus story is questionable and w are demanding from you blind believers to explain with evidence.
for the often time, everyone cannot beleive bildnly. Some of us use our brains first

Questionable by Mr. no one. Okay, lemme rest. You need video evidence right? Hope you have data because the video is very large cheesy cheesy Joker
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

Questionable by Mr. no one. Okay, lemme rest. You need video evidence right? Hope you have data because the video is very large cheesy cheesy Joker
Questionable by people who use their brain before accepting myths from a bronze age book.
others who don't have working brain cells can accept the jargons cheesy
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 10:57am On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
Questionable by people who use their brain before accepting myths from a bronze age book.
others who don't have working brain cells can accept the jargons cheesy

Send your email and password for the full video.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

Send your email and password for the full video.
it mustn't be a video evidence d dude, should I explain in slowpoke language?
There's no video evidence for people giving birth with fertilization, it's just pretty testable even by blind believers cheesy
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
it mustn't be a video evidence d dude, should I explain in slowpoke language?
There's no video evidence for people giving birth with fertilization, it's just pretty testable even by blind believers cheesy

Lol, i figured you'd be interested in the video evidence. Are you afraid of the Truth? It's been a while you logged in with your other moniker BTW, you forgot the password?
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

Lol, i figured you'd be interested in the video evidence. Are you afraid of the Truth? It's been a while you logged in with your other moniker BTW, you forgot the password?
if I say you have the same level of IQ as MaxInDHouse now, you go dey vex cheesy

See the jargons you are saying cheesy
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Workch:
if I say you have the same level of IQ as MaxInDHouse now, you go dey vex cheesy

See the jargons you are saying cheesy

So you still presume that IQ is the same as education, SMH.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Workch: 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Image123:

So you still presume that IQ is the same as education, SMH.
No, your IQ is at the same level as MaxInDHouse, you are probably more educated but you are still sound like a waste of classroom space hence you won't accept nonsense without reason.

It's gonna take alot to convince me that someone who believes his god was born via human pathogenesis is not stupid cheesy
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Image123(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Workch:
No, your IQ is at the same level as MaxInDHouse, you are probably more educated but you are still sound like a waste of classroom space hence you won't accept nonsense without reason.

It's gonna take alot to convince me that someone who believes his god was born via human pathogenesis is not stupid cheesy

Who cares if his IQ or yours is high or low? You think that has anything significant to do with billions of lives? It's so shame you had to be taught like a kindergarten kid that there's a difference between IQ and level of education. Calculate the tuition only spent on you yet we're all wondering where they went wrong.
Let me tutor you further, pick a red ball now and a black ball. Now, throw the red ball up and watch it land on your head to help activate that God given brain of yours. Here's the point, you don't even need big IQ or education to know God. Selah.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Believers in the house pls how can i reconnect back to God?
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Happy sunday all.i finally went to church today, Thank you Jesus for loving me
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Oh God help me!
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Dtruthspeaker: 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wilddove:
Believers in the house pls how can i reconnect back to God?

You can't reconnect to Him. (You lost that right)

Now, you have to Wait for Him, to come back to you, IF YOU ARE WORTHY.

If you Pass, then..., you would know!
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 9:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You can't reconnect to Him. (You lost that right)

Now, you have to Wait for Him, to come back to you, IF YOU ARE WORTHY.

If you Pass, then..., you would know!

I am afraid am lost forever cos i 've tried all my possible best to keep the pace but failed. Bible is like an obsolet piece of idea to me, not to talk of prayer nor fasting 'what a bunch of gabbage'! I am finished(sobs)
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by reallifegospel(m): 11:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Wilddove:
It was on this same thread that i publicly declared my self an atheist not knowing that God was planning on how to get me back to my true identity. Few days after creating a thread here that i'am leaving christianity, N/B: that was not the day i became an Atheist; that was the day i felt mandatated to tell the world what i 've become not knowing that, that was going to be my last days of fighting God... I just feel like taking my life for opposing my maker i am more than a prodigal son, i have sinned more than anyone and the worst is that the devil have afflicted me on the process even though i was arrested by God I still can't pray nor hunger for God as i ought to. I don't want to create a new topic becos i felt many people may stumble upon this particular thread which i just modified and lose their faith. I have tried to delete it several times but to no avail, emailed mods to delete it but still no reply that's why i decided to change the original topic to this, So that people will not be mislead.
Beloved; repent and return back to Jesus.
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Wilddove(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2022
reallifegospel:

Beloved; repent and return back to Jesus.
am fed up and about relenting. I 've done all i can but... Not just working
Re: I was arrested few days after declaring myself an 'atheist' by Dtruthspeaker: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wilddove:
I am afraid am lost forever cos i 've tried all my possible best to keep the pace but failed. Bible is like an obsolet piece of idea to me, not to talk of prayer nor fasting 'what a bunch of gabbage'! I am finished(sobs)

As you choose to be!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad A Self-acclaimed Prophet With No Evidence Or Confirmation From Others / What Is The Significance Of Father Christmas? / Todays Devotion,22 August.a New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.