Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) (53075 Views)

Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Meet Young Lady Who Lure About 150 Men To Sleep With Her, Because Of Her Waist / Jean Michel, French Sex Tourist: Slept With 1400 African Ladies, Impregnated 600 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Bvlgari: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2023
This young lady was impregnated by a Chinese expatriate, and seen somewhere along the Sagamu Abeokuta expressway. According to her, the affair was blissful until it was time for him to go back to his country, he then demanded that she ‘sell’ the baby to him, or else he wouldn’t fend for the baby. She declined to sell the baby and he has decided to cut off mother and child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDGsERGNngE

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Domaining101: 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2023
If you know you want the Lagos red and blue rail line to catch fire, like this post.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by lashout1: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
She has something to fall back to atleast

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Eyaa... Too bad. These chinese construction folks have their eyes on African women and it's mostly for sex. I remember the news about a woman in Akwa Ibom who died while having an orgy with Chinese workers.

I heard some of those workers they bring to work in Africa are even convicts.

Y'all stay safe out there.

157 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Authoreety: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
At least she wasn't raped

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by mannasseh(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
make she just apply for the pikin Chinese citizenship. with that their short prick

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Kingcalls: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good for her... she wanted to tie him down

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by wunmi590(m): 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023

The stupid Chinese man doesn't want to leave his seed here in Nigeria, but he want to leave the woman who went through alot to give birth to the baby...

That Chinese man needs to be brought back to Nigeria and be flogged 100millions times by all the boys in sagamu for doing their sister like that....

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by BigDawsNet: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
She should take care of the boy..

The papa will come for them someday

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Lannister360: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
Good for her grin grin grin, na money she find go and now she don see the Money. Thief

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by sotall(m): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know wetin she gain by not allowing the man to leave with the poor child, weda she was thinking by having a mixed race baby in Nigeria will make her special, now the poor boy might end up getting stuck with her in this zoo, hawking pure water on the street, when he could been in China enjoying life.. Madam, better find way carry that pikin go give that man because if that boy grows up and finds out that he could have been in China if not for your stubborness, him go swear for you grin because if Na me be that boy, i no go take am likely with you when i grow up grin

Are you thinking at all?

A father that could demand that his own baby be SOLD to him doesn't deserve to be in custody of the baby.

That child will never be safe with him

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Jodha(f): 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Why will he ask her to sell her child .... that's ridiculous

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Oyindamolah: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mtcheeew
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by AmigoDeDon(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
What!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Buharism101(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
He'll be better of here in Nigeria than China believe me, racism is very high in China, they'll never accept the child as one of theirs.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by SavageResponse(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
I hope she has a means of communicating with the guy such aa his email address

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Wisereborn: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:
I no know wetin she gain by not allowing the man to leave with the poor child, weda she was thinking by having a mixed race baby in Nigeria will make her special, now the poor boy might end up getting stuck with her in this zoo, hawking pure water on the street, when he could been in China enjoying life.. Madam, better find way carry that pikin go give that man because if that boy grows up and finds out that he could have been in China if not for your stubborness, him go swear for you grin because if Na me be that boy, i no go take am likely with you when i grow up grin
What about taking the mother and the baby to China undecided it won't cost him anything now undecided

When he was making love to her without protection, didn't he know that it will result to this

I put it before you that if she had sold the baby to him, she would never have seen the baby again!!! Chinese people wey dey get mind undecided

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Rebuke: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Smh
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
I'm sure the Chinese guy in question is just a lowly road construction technician but because he has a white skin she assumed that he's a senior official and he has plenty of money to throw around.

That aside the sorry state of our economy is not helping matters sad

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by MrReeseG(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:

Not so easy for a mother to give away a child she carried for 9 months...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Dronedude(m): 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
If I talk now, some people will call me racist. But nobody is more racist than the Asians especially the Chinese. WTF is a young lady doing with a Chinese immigrant in the disguise of an expert. We all know china sends prisoners to Africa to complete their sentence while the make money for the government and their savings when they are finally released. Most of them are criminals so why associate intimately with them. Well I hope she gets help and the support she needs because the only right thing she did was to keep that child if not who knows the fate of that innocent child in the hands of a wayward man who probably is racist but also a pervert.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by Olu1000: 12:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hmmmm ! Well , what can I say ? She made her choices.She should live with the consequences.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by motymop: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Most of the time, it is the desperate women that get impregnated for all these type of foreigners e.g Chinese and co.

Many foreigners are going to leave at the end of the day, many of them have families back home..

Thinking they will marry you or take you to where they are coming from is a dream that will hardly come true

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by kuntash: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Domaining101:

not everything you prank with..

if you have an elder who is a woman thats given birth, pls ask for her opinion in a matter as this. rather than to come online and just make statement as if when duck dey poo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by donem: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by RepoMan007: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Just another baby mama.

The China man should support her by sending her goods to resell and support the child.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by socialmediaman: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Re: Meet Young Nigerian Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By A Chinese Expatriate (video) by muystoy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tecno baby

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.