Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid (9935 Views)

Osun PDP Primary: Adeleke Faction Kicks As Court Nullifies Delegate Congress / Kwara APC Crisis: Lai Mohammed Faction Threatens To Work Against Party / Kwara APC Crises: Lai Mohammed Faction Files Suit Against Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:05am On Jan 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by joyandfaith: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2022
ENGINEERG:
Its really SAD that the age- long OTOGE struggle and victory has been destroyed by Gov Abdulraman.
He came fourth in the primary then but he went to Abuja and he used billions to buy the APC ticket- that is the beginning of their problem.
When he won, he sidelined most people who had been working for freedom from saraki and sidelined most APC kwara big wigs too- his second problem
After he was sworn in, he started war with saraki family, just to destroy saraki legacy of over 40years, and he lost focus of governance- his third problem.
Since he has been ruling kwara, most kwarans have not seen any meaningful development, even the state is so dirty now, hunger and power is in the land, and lawlessness has abound everywhere, pot holes full every road, and insecurity is on the rise...His non performance gave saraki more relevance ( someone that should be in exile forever since their defeat) - his fourth problem.

Normally, the Governor didn't deserve the second term ticket, but this is Nigeria, power of incumbent is there, and I doubt if APC will risk not giving ticket to incumbent again..And Gov Raman is from CPC too, so he has more power.
BUT AT THE END, KWARANS SUFFER ANOTHER 4 YEARS

Mob mentality brought in Buhari and Rahman. People are suffering because of it.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by MzAdaora(f): 8:44am On Jan 17, 2022
lair Muhammed is a charlatan
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by Sucolee(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Lie Mohammed will go to hell because lying is against the will of God
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by mnwogu(m): 9:04am On Jan 17, 2022
I thought they said they are on reconciliation of all aggrieved members in Kwara which includes the incumbent gov and Lai Mohd.
This APC sef! Una no go better
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by Grandkay21(m): 9:09am On Jan 17, 2022
Any state APC promised change are rejecting it

See the condition of Kwara state no project ,O tego propaganda failed

See Hope turn failure of Imo destroying project built by others
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by olabukola: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2022
In which camp is Lai Mohammed, Tinubu or Buhari?
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by gabicon: 9:30am On Jan 17, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/lais-faction-kicks-as-abdulrazaq-begins-re-election-bid

Kwara is going back to the saraki dynasty. I visited Ilorin for the holidays, there is no difference in infrastructure, I make bold to say Saraki rule was far better and organised. I gathered the governor is even having a hard time paying salaries, let's not even go to pension.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by akanbiaa(m): 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Racoon:
So after all the shout of Otoge and installing their preferred stooge, Lai Mohammed can boldly said the fella was a failure because he has not performed? What a shame and embarrassment because of parochial politics.

It is now clear why Lai has not been ranting his mouth in recent times both @ party & national level because the Kwara APC political structure have been pulled off from under his feet.
He was never in control of it and he has a very weak political base, he was just fortunate to be in the winning party when the people got tired of the former party in power.
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by iwaeda: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
gabicon:

Kwara is going back to the saraki dynasty. I visited Ilorin for the holidays, there is no difference in infrastructure, I make bold to say Saraki rule was far better and organised. I gathered the governor is even having a hard time paying salaries, let's not even go to pension.

The pure truth only patching roads grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed’s Faction Kicks As Abdulrazaq Begins Re-Election Bid by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
onez:
What happened to O to ge?. So the governor performed woefully than the former govt they displaced with propaganda?. It shall not be well with APC.

Lol Apc is a very weird party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Addresses Clergymen At St. Andrew’s Basilica (Video) / PDP: Tinubu Handlers Need To Go Back To School / Public Holiday: Monday, Tuesday And Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.