Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,282 members, 7,822,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. (4781 Views)

Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today! / Dimeji Bankole Finally Arrested By EFCC / House Speaker Dimeji Bankole (PDP) Has Lost! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by egin(m): 8:37am On Jun 20, 2011
Why is this on the front page not even once but twice? Is this blog been bought or something? I hope it has nothing to do with Bankole's city of origin.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by mrofficial(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2011
Why even put this on the front page   undecided
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by ikennahill: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2011
The man is a funny man and he keep on laughing in court, he know nothing will happen to him,except that he may be convicted and will still vote for people but might not be voted for.he will go with his loot after plea bargain and will be given a soft landing, as may be a member of one unknown board, and he will continue his looting.

bankole is a spoilt child.he had the best money can buy, schooled oversea and just few years to winning house of reps he was a youth corper in ABUJA!

He became a house of rep member and the speaker of house of reps below 40yrs.how many of his mates can boast of the cash he gets even from salary alone,but the guy is a thief and we have all seen it and somebody is saying he is innocent.he is not innocent and he know.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by MMM2(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2011
sighs
whats dat sh-it
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2011
@poster
  ARE YOU AN I*DIOT?
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by moty4all: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2011
@seund11     @yemisiola       @dave 42         @oreade

this guyz are all connected together they think they can change our mind.

u can't just come to nairaland and think u can brainwash us,  Guyz get lost

Bankole is a corrupt person and there is nothing you guys can do abt it

I will like to know the diff btw Bank-ole and an Armed Robber.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by femmy2010(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2011
yemisiola:

Dimeji Bankole's  passion for transparency and accountability is truly admirable. He is a man who has always stood for the good of nigerians,
Bankole was at no time the person answerable to any act or omission done pursuant to the provisions of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, the law he is being accused to have contravened. Nigerians deserve to know the truth, not some cooked up lies they want us to believe,

Lol
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by folahann(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2011
egin:

Why is this on the front page not even once but twice? Is this blog been bought or something? I hope it has nothing to do with Bankole's city of origin.
If your username Egin has to do with the town you come from then you are a disgrace to my hometown. How can you relate all these to someone's city of origin, that is so out of the way.

All the people crucifying Bankole, I'm sure y'all don't know the details of the 'crime' he's alleged to have committed.
He took a loan of a huge amount in a shady way and it was bla bla bla and bla bla bla. Na you wan help am pay the loan, make we watch am how him go take repay the loan now.
Some of you commit greater crimes at your work place, school and home
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dabraska: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2011
as far as i'm concerned, both Bankole, EFCC SEnate, d rest r all thievES!!!! its jst a mata of who is d lesser devil, Dis Bankole dude dat shud b servin 7 yrs in jail wif hard labor nd without fine, mscheww, i wont b surprised if Jonathan is interested in freein him. Co-horts!
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 11:29am On Jun 20, 2011
I can understand the anger, our society has been raped by corruption, but lets face it the EFCC aproach is corruption if it is not effectively checked.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by agitator: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2011
moty4all:

@seund11     @yemisiola       @dave 42         @oreade

this guyz are all connected together they think they can change our mind.

u can't just come to nairaland and think u can brainwash us,  Guyz get lost

Bankole is a corrupt person and there is nothing you guys can do abt it

I will like to know the diff btw Bank-ole and an Armed Robber.

Bank-ole means Bank-robber.

and why all these tears on nairaland? [size=18pt]let me ask again has the guy been convicted? [/size]
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by mallorca(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2011
rubish
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why all the tears in the media plus yours! That is the point let EFCC wait till he is convicted before they convict his personality, that is the EFCC idea, to damage people.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
Why cant people use this platform to express their opinions, must you attack other? Take it or leave it, those figures are ridiculus, you could not have stolen so much and not shared it properly across board, and if you did, you are not going to be in the mess all by yourself. Logic doesnt support this case, at least for now, They should save Nigerians from dreaming of stealing and stop spending our money on media to tell us someone stole bilions and billions and billions and billions. It doesnt make sense, at least for this case. A pastor commented that people should pray that their children gets to high places so they too can have some share instead of crucifying those whos steal, this is because all the media hype about Bankole, just make some idiots admire the idea of looting.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by teskyg: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
BANK (10B Naira Loan)-OLE(THIEF)= BANKOLE
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by yemisiola: 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is quite funny, you are being brainwashed by the EFCC and you think someone is brainwashing you, am sure most of the people talkin here don't know a thing about him other than he was a speaker and now he is now being accused of stealing money, Gosh I tot we were becoming smarter in Nigeria, must we always be remote controlled, why not do a little reseach on your own before opening your mouth to talk, nd I stand by my opinion and there is nothing u can do abt it,
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by alfaliman: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
i cant belief dis because bankole is a good young man
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by ashlamonki: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2011
Pls who is dis yemisola writing rubish for goodness sake,are u defending a nigeria politician or wat.agreed he shared dis very money among his colleagues but he allowed himmself to be used easily by d so called permanent members who have turned d seat at abuja to their family affairs.well I m nt surprised that s why d so called senate president refused to shift for smbodi else so that he ll continue to do a  cover up,we re all in darkness in dis country.  God ll surely deliver us in good timme! Anyway kudos to bankole for givin smbodi else d chance to taste d fruit unlike some others among dem.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by agitator: 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
ashlamonki:

Pls who is dis yemisola writing rubish for goodness sake,are u defending a nigeria politician or wat.agreed he shared dis very money among his colleagues but he allowed himmself to be used easily by d so called permanent members who have turned d seat at abuja to their family affairs.well I m nt surprised that s why d so called senate president refused to shift for smbodi else so that he ll continue to do a  cover up,we re all in darkness in dis country.  God ll surely deliver us in good timme! Anyway kudos to bankole for givin smbodi else d chance to taste d fruit unlike some others among dem.

How, are you saying this because he lost the elections? If he had won, are you sure he wouldn't have towed the line of the senate president?
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by mudyluv: 2:14pm On Jun 20, 2011
he is a scape coat
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by chrysso83(m): 3:12pm On Jun 20, 2011
Even if EFCC is acting somebody's script, Bankole must be guilty to have been caught in that script. I know they will not prosecute him if they dont have substantial proof against him.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by ebube256: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
I just pity this Bankole guy, is he the only onenow other politicians are talking about him like they are not worse themselves!!!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
Maybe he is not worse, maybe he is, Nigerians should ask for equality in justice. EFCC must be independent.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2011
By the way where is ICPC? Maybe we need FBI and CIA, for corruption, too. Since all we do is witch-hunt.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by shawonlese: 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2011
ICPC is in bed. Why are you asking after them?
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dave42: 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
by the way I want to contribute a bit, hoping that it makes sense to you guys. This same "bank-Ole" guy investigated the contract for the construction of a second runway at the Nnamdi Azikiwe international Airport, Abuja, for N63,000,000,000,00 (Sixty Three Billion naira) I dont think it is because he wanted to steal from the proceeds but as a result of commitment (apparent commitment, maybe) to the fight against corruption. He also investigated the contract award for the engineering design of ONEX and Abuja Airport roads at the cost of N257 billion. I think we need to look into several way to get rid of corruption but the bottom line is to do it with good intentions.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
ICPC is in bed. Why are you asking after them?

Maybe when they wake up, we will begin to have some balance.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by chino11(m): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is the usual Yoruba nature of thievery. The list is endless in yorubaland. Somebody please help me call names.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
Yea, this is Yoruba thievery, not Igbo thievery where life is ransomed for money (kidnapping).
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by seund11: 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
There are actually so many names, that makes sense sha. LOL
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dave42: 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2011
And my advice to y'all politician wannabes, dont try if you are not ready to either make sacrifices or be compromised. But the sacrifice can hurt really bad and you may if care is not taken be of no good use to anyone again. That is what this guy is going through and he is not getting help, and no one wants to listen to his story twice, well, I hope he has one at the end of the day.
Re: Dimeji Bankole, An Innocent Man Being Punished Unduly. by dave42: 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2011
Who says Kidnapping is an Igbo thing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Summit Hills Calabar- World Class Developmental Area Underconstruction (pics) / Photo Of Buhari And Amosun Standing Outside At 7 Degrees Cold In London! / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Jegede Abayomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.