Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (59287 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by sultry69(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Googledotcom:
It's everywhere o, Rumuola, Rumukwurushi, Artillery, garrison, waterlines, Rumuodomaya. Everywhere is black
So serious.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mynd44:
The task force closed the illegal refineries and burnt them.

More soot

Stupidity in d highest.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

People put on your nose mask, this is serious issue in Rivers State.
damn

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

This is beyond shocking. shocked

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NeroPapas(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
It is not even a joke. This is exactly what Elelenwo looked like this morning. I came out and I was dumb-founded. I even made a short clip. It's sad

8 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by emmykk(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

That your china phone you are using for propaganda will soon spoil

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
This soot is coming from somewhere not far,yet you guys keep taking stupid pictures and posting on the internet, instead of gathering yourselves and going after the technical murderers turning you impotent,rubbish. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I can never live in such environment!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by kmaster007: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nah buhari again

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by desgiezd(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
The governor should be very ruthless with those responsible for putting the people’s health at risk!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by zuchyblink(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wike the demolisher,black sooth is too big for him to demolish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by FiverrTutor(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
This shiit made me relocate some months ago from that state

8 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by chikason22(m): 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

It's called the last ride.
They're burning the illegal kporfire hence more soot. The last ride to illegal refinery.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Feelings79: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nicenixon:
Someone should please tell me those pictures are edited, that is too bad mehn.
We are here.The situation could be actually worst on some days.It's just that real

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Ccdavies(m): 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ebubu:
grin

I would never accept a million naira per month work to relocate to PH

Lung cancer loading in next 10 years for residents in PH

Odey!lol

Like people wey dey pH don die finish..

No be so ikpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:

Wike should act fast.. is an emergency..

Alpha anye o!
In fairness to the Governor, this is out of his hands!
He has singled out those whom he believes are responsible for the soot & its up to the security operatives to do their job & arrest the perpetrators!
Forget about the title of the Governor being the 'chief security officer' of his state.... We all know thats a ceremonial tag with no power attached!

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Please what Business took you to Port Harcourt?
I am more interested in the Business than this your soot pictures?
Could it be the business we have known you 4?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by openmine(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
slivertongue:
Wike should stop issuing threats and act decisively
What do U want him to do?
Who is in charge of the security operatives?

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Bouncin(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
Black is beautiful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by davidque: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is a federal emergency......a major health hazard

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Oracleforce: 5:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
It has always been there.

Wike knew he has nothing to lose so that is why he is acting like this...
Can you separate any part of the Niger-delta region and bunkering or illegal refinery? Let Wike separate and let us see.. Thank God wIke is the son of the soil if it is Mr. President this could have been another ball game

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by domnwan(m): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:

Wike should act fast.. is an emergency..

Alpha anye o!
Doodoo!!!

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by lasisi69(f): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Now I understand your situation. You never completed university ypu dropped out of school and entered the streets wearing red clothes and claiming to be a viking on the streets while robbing innocent people like the petty thief you are

It's your type blackaxe use to count scores. Better go and find something to do before you are killed in your foollery
Dry undecided
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
This thing will deal with alot of people in the future, especially those exposed to the soot

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NeroPapas(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:
Eleme petrochemical is also contributing to the soot..
They companies flaring gas is also contributing..
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing

Eleme petrochemical is not contributing Jack to the soot situation. If they are, Governor Wike would have called them out and go all out for them!
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
I need another explanation to this sudden soot in Port Harcourt because the illegal refinery theory doesn't sit well with me. They've always been illegal refineries there, so someone should explain why all of a sudden it turned to a pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mother nature giving the bullshit back to humans. Those abusing the natural resources should be apprehended asap
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by bewla(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:

This serious issue a state disaster in making

Urgent matter need to be taken urgently
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by udomonday: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
they should just trace it to the source and do the needful.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is a very serious problem.
The Rivers Govt should be on their very best to tackle this with utmost urgency.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is enOugh to run away from portharchourt shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.