Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) (59264 Views)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
serious.
FiverrTutor:
This shiit made me relocate some months ago from that state
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Veeryeasy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kpofire
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by nakamora: 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:
Eleme petrochemical is also contributing to the soot..
They companies flaring gas is also contributing..
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing

You must surely be into this illegal refinery the way you sounded.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ebubu:
grin
I would never accept a million naira per month work to relocate to PH
Lung cancer loading in next 10 years for residents in PH
Not everwhere in port is like that. Most areas are decent.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

People put on your nose mask, this is serious issue in Rivers State.

@NaijaOlosho, I strongly disagree with your assertion. This news is FALSE!

Stop uploading edited pictures.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ProfGday(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
So when you speak in PH does it make one a soothsayer?

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
emmykk:

That your china phone you are using for propaganda will soon spoil

Don't mind the she/male. The same Elelenwon I drove around today.

The she/male edited the pictures. Look at the street lights. It's either some Nairalanders are really daffft to not see the LIES in the pictures or they've been overwhelmed by too much hate for the governor and so they latched on anything that seems or looks to be true.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Wakanakarue: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:
The government of Rivers State need to take the fight to riverine areas of Rivers State and not just the camps in upland as they r presently doing

They ve been flaring gas since I was born..... Its only in recent times that black soot turned to a big menace
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by alezzy13: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
shocked shocked shocked is this real?
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by frankson1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nicenixon:
Someone should please tell me those pictures are edited, that is too bad mehn.

Look at the street lights. You don't need anyone to tell you that the pictures are edited.

This can't happen with the rains today.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by descarado: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
This is very worrisome undecided
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
Adding salt to the injury.

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud

This senseless Buharist again?
So, you didn't hear security operatives are the major operators of the illegal refineries there??
Nawaoo. Buhari has used this one to renew his expiring life!
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Ofodirinwa: 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Googledotcom:
It's everywhere o,[b] Rumu[/b]ola, [b]Rumu[/b]kwurushi, Artillery, garrison, waterlines, [b]Rumu[/b]odomaya. Everywhere is black

hmmm....
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by newoffer: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
The people suppose shut down the state and go after all the criminals
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nandem really need to dey wear mask
Greedy lots will rather infect thousands with cancer just to make money
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by ajl: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:

Mister, avoid commenting on a subject you have no deep knowledge about. Flaring natural gas is not a good thing but you don't get soot at this level when you flare natural gas. And the sizes of the particulate matter in such soot are smaller and often wouldn't drop out of air easily. Go online and check images of natural gas flaring and you won't see as much soot. However, you get soot when high molecular weight hydrocarbons in petroleum are burnt because the combustion is incomplete. What they are burning is petroleum products which gives soots with large size particulates. These drop out of the air easily unlike small size particulates that are carried far by the wind.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:
gas flaring doesn't produce soot
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Xavia16: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
WTF is this? This is getting serious and Everyone is just about their normal business like it's nothing. Is there no Governor in this state.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Residents of Ph are bleeped up with this soot of a thing. They don't know the consequences of this menace. Sorry ooo...
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Bsc(m): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Aside the illegal refineries, what abt the two many industries.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Coldie(m): 7:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

Can't they deployed security operatives to the place for the time being so that those people won't be able to operate

The funniest part, should it rain any time, all the water would be contaminated as those soot are already in the cloud
Some of the bunkering sites are owned be security agents
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kenmatt:

OP, I am in Elelenwo

Took those photos around playground going towards oil mill
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
frankson1:

Don't mind the she/male. The same Elelenwon I drove around today.

The she/male edited the pictures. Look at the street lights. It's either some Nairalanders are really daffft to not see the LIES in the pictures or they've been overwhelmed by too much hate for the governor and so they latched on anything that seems or looks to be true.

Mr Man goan sit down. I don't know what you are trying to argue. I witnessed same this morning, i was at d same area. There's nothing like editing. Don't castigate what you knw nothing about. Shut ur mouth up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Echo50(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:

majority of the kpo fire bunkery is own/ share holders of the biz ongoing
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Soot greetings to y'all in P'Harcourt cool

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by libson001(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
That drug addict is far better than your bubu
Madmohamed1:
and that drugs addict is busy taking too much
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Business took me to Portharcourt and it isn't a joke at all. Take a look at the few photos I took few minutes ago at Elelenwo Portharcourt this morning.

People put on your nose mask, this is serious issue in Rivers State.

Oma she o.

Even if they start an abatement policy today, it’ll take many decades to see result.

Illiteracy and greed.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Wirelezz: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Odin13:

Wike should act fast.. is an emergency..

Alpha anye o!

Anye woto woto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by Bleiz(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:

Gas flaring can't and doesn't produce soot. Gas flaring only releases carbon dioxide and water into the air.

Talk about greenhouse effect and I'll agree. But you see this sooty atmosphere, it can never be from gas flaring.

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by sulaak(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
peleson1:

100% of the problem is linked to the local people illegal refineries.
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by chaloskyx: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a country and the gov does not even care nawa o leadership in naija is a curse
Re: Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) by maimalari: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
musicwriter:
I need another explanation to this sudden soot in Port Harcourt because the illegal refinery theory doesn't sit well with me. They've always been illegal refineries there, so someone should explain why all of a sudden it turned to a pandemic.
Exactly my view. There are more illegal refineries in bayelsa and delta states than there are in rivers state. Yet there's no soot "pandemic" in bayelsa and delta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration / I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.