Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love (1008 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by neolboy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
As a guy in his mid thirties, i found it difficult to fall in love. The last time i fell in love was in the year 2005.
I fell in love with this girl, infact i was crazy for her, i could do anything for her. During this time the thought of having sex with her never comes to mind because being with her is a enough for me but along the lines, she broke my heart multiple times which cause me heartache to the extent that my now late Grandma was angry that i could fell sick because of a lady. So i picked myself up and have one goal which is to have sex with her which i later succeeded. But since then i have been in series of relationship and i discovered that at the end of it all i never had anything for them. Even when a lady tells me they are no more interested, i don't get angry, I just let go without feeling bad about it. I easily get disconnected from girls.

I don't know if there is anything wrong with my love life or is it that i haven't met the love of my life.

Should i be worried about my love life?

Modified:

I have never tried masturbating in my life neither have i tried touching myself, and the last time i had sex was 2016. For those thinking I do masturbate, you all got it wrong

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Jeon(f): 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
neolboy:
As a guy in his mid thirties, i found it difficult to fall in love. The last time i fell in love was in the year 2005.
I fell in love with this girl, infact i was crazy for her, i could do anything for her. During this time the thought of having sex with her never comes to mind because being with her is a enough for me but along the lines, she broke my heart multiple times which cause me heartache to the extent that my now late Grandma was angry that i could fell sick because of a lady. So i picked myself up and have one goal which is to have sex with her which i later succeeded. But since then i have been in series of relationship and i discovered that at the end of it all i never had anything for them. Even when a lady tells me they are no more interested, i don't get angry, I just let go without feeling bad about it. I easily get disconnected from girls.

I don't know if there is anything wrong with my love life or is it that i haven't met the love of my life.

JUST SWALLOW THE PILL, YOU WILL BE OKA.... Y
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Nonexisting: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
You don't need the love of woman to get married or produce children. If you seek and hope desperately on it then be ready to die young. If you must marry, focus on the reasons for the marriage and forget about the love part because no woman loves a man unconditionally. If you think she loves you, test her with the things she loves most about you and see her love turn to resentment. As for me, I've decided to love my family, my two close friends, my dog and to a greater level, my weed because they are the only trusted allies that have taken and can always take bullets for me.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Kaylee53(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
im touching myself right now
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kaylee53:
im touching myself right now
Gtfoh you local scammer!
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Here to read comments cool
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by helinues: 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Being in love is better than fall in love

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Goldbw122(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well Just marry the one that love you tht is the magic about marriage and just keep connecting with your girlfriend ok don't push yourself to always cut the relation, it looks like you masturbate a lot and that is currently affecting you?
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by RedpillAnalyst: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nonexisting:
You don't need the love of woman to get married or produce children. If you seek and hope desperately on it then be ready to die young. If you must marry, focus on the reasons for the marriage and forget about the love part because no woman loves a man unconditionally. If you think she loves you, test her with the things she loves most about you and see her love turn to resentment. As for me, I've decided to love my family, my two close friends, my dog and to a greater level, my weed because they are the only trusted allies that have taken and can always take bullets for me.

Fools want to recreate what has never been created.

Men are so addicted to love lol. Why do many men think they deserve love from any woman they point at. Real life isn't Hollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Truvelisback(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
helinues:
Being in love is better than fall in love
Yea, nowadays, anything that falls breaks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by neolboy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Goldbw122:
Well Just marry the one that love you tht is the magic about marriage and just keep connecting with your girlfriend ok don't push yourself to always cut the relation, it looks like you masturbate a lot and that is currently affecting you?

I have never tried that in my life
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Uzomacharles: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
you might be doing something that's taking that space or maybe you haven't seen a your love peddler
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Beebah2000:
Here to read comments cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
neolboy:

Modified:

I have never tried masturbating in my life neither have i tried touching myself, and the last time i had sex was 2016. For those thinking I do masturbate, you all got it wrong

love is not something that just come every other day like the good weather... it takes the right chemistry to fall in love.

as for you no having sex for 6yrs...you need to purify yourself (from all your village people's attack) by bathing in the river Jordan for 3 straight days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Sofialuv(f): 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

love is not something that just come every other day like the good weather, and it takes the right chemistry to fall in love...

as for you no having sex for 6yrs...you need to purify yourself (from all your village people's attack) by bathing in the river Jordan for 3 straight days!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do I Find It Difficult To Fall In Love by Kingsleystunner(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na you bring up topic for your self
Na you still dey answer am your self ���

(1) (Reply)

Fat People Chat Zone / How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? / Take A Look At How This Girl Was Exposing Her T0t0 In The Name Of Cultural Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.