Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? (996 Views)

Are Girls This Stupid / SIMP Of The Day Ep1 - This Stupid Guy Actually Accepted Her Back?!! [photos] / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by siofra(f): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2022
"carry me dey gooooo
Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house"

grin

My neighbour who is an ardent follower of Shola on Twitter heard me singing this song when he came to our house this morning and started laughing.
Then proceeded to give me an aproko lecture on how husbands are scarce and men are the prize. angry

how do i get this song out of my head?

It's very catchy and hard to forget cheesy
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by siofra(f): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2022
As a Feminazi, I shouldn't be caught singing a song like this embarassed
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin
Siofra you never fail to give me a good laugh.. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Dorwadora(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2022
grin

Siofra I like your new signature.... It's so catchy wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by fikayormi(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2022
Simply by finding a wretched, Godforsaken Simp to marry cheesy
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by siofra(f): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
grin
Siofra you never fail to give me a good laugh.. grin

cheesy

But how do I forget this song?

I sing it all the time, now.
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by siofra(f): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Dorwadora:
grin

Siofra I like your new signature.... It's so catchy wink wink

Thanks.

All paedophiles steer clear.

I'm compiling a list to post soon.
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by christianjoy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2022
Substances cheesy
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Jeon(f): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Lolz.
So funny. HI SIOFRA love I missed you but I didn't.wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Vinnie2000(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Op, You loving the song means a fresh, charming young man is coming to put end to ur singleness!
I.e. Pumpumking, the london bobo!
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:

cheesy

But how do I forget this song?

I sing it all the time, now.
Just forget it.. grin
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Daniel7543: 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just smash your head on a solid rock and the song would disappear from your coconut head instantly.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Kollins11: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

So funny.
HI SIOFRA love I missed you but I didn't.wink
It's been long Jeon... How have you been? I miss you everyday.

I can't eat
I can't sleep
I can't breathe well
I can't go to work
I can't stop thinking about you
I can't hang out with friends.
I try to even sleep with another woman but my dick didn't rise because I miss you so much. It's been long dear.

Hope you are doing well?
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Bahamas95(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's the hottest hit in Nigeria presently, feel free to sing it.

That CARRY ME DEY GO crew deserve a national award. grin
Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by siofra(f): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Jeon:
Lolz.

So funny.
HI SIOFRA love I missed you but I didn't.wink
wink

Welcome back Jeon!

Nice to have you here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by Highman56: 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
It's simple.your subconscious knows that you need a husband

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Stupid Song Out Of My Head? by sammycipher(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2022
siofra:
"carry me dey gooooo
Jehovah carry me dey go my husband house"

grin

My neighbour who is an ardent follower of Shola on Twitter heard me singing this song when he came to our house this morning and started laughing.
Then proceeded to give me an aproko lecture on how husbands are scarce and men are the prize. angry

how do i get this song out of my head?

It's very catchy and hard to forget cheesy

It's nature's way of telling u to end ur delusional movement(feminism) and embrace gbola

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sex Experience With A Dog / Do You Like My Profile Photo / Ladies If You Are Found Of Ignoring Guys Last Text On Whatspp,stop It This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.