Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House (9275 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / Wike Receives Goodluck Jonathan And Patience At Rivers Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
They should give a south easterner ticket abeg.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by oluwaseunamos33(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
Cantonese:

Yet you do not belong to any.

Na people like una dem dey call “elenu”. Belong physically, no way. Na online una go dey shout PDP, APC, APGA, from morning till night, yet nothing. If we check you, no PVC. Na to stay online from morning till night abuse everybody wey you see.

Collect card of “successful” party, no way. Na to do observation and armchair analysis una sabi.

Bros abeg na pack for one side.
but y e com Pepe like this?
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Salvador1: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Which kind mama pose be this wike

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by samdaisi: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's like PDP dont have a popular candidate that's why they are always pook their noise on APC affair attacking ASIWAJU but kudos to him he will never mention PDP in his statement and their candidate because he is a good politician that know how to speak at the right time
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by princeemmma(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
this man down here must have been learning some kind of kickboxing

Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by donproject2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Why cote d'voire? You don do yourself finish . Why not visit Germany student visa thread here instead for advice? All the people I knew who applied to various schools in Germany from here got admitted, even with 100% scholarship. I had my MBA in frankfurt and i wasn't hindered. What you did is very bad. That someone was refused on that account doesn't mean you'd also be refused. Did you know the kind of fraud the one who was refused perpetrated? Would they ever tell you the truth about their status and why they were blacklisted?. See you now, you want to go the same route. You guys would never learn .SMH

I am sorry sir, no vex.
Re: 2023: PDP Governors, Chairman, Meet In Rivers Government House by Buksaylor: 5:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Yes

donproject2:
Please I need anyone who has used other African countries' home address to seek for admission into schools in Germany.

I applied for a graduate study in one of the schools in Germany and I was given an admission recently. The thing is, I used an address in Cote d'Ivoire because of the reluctance of most German schools to give anyone coming directly from Nigeria an appointment.

I want to please know if I will need to translate my documents that I will present at the German embassy in Cote d'Ivoire during the time I will be processing my visa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor / Subsidy: Nigeria Treasury Must Be Protected From Looters — Tinubu / Insurgency War Won, Buratai Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.