Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win (52316 Views)

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Didi2d(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.

Abi na that your ex been dey block your destiny.
Me dey pray make my own leave me sef, because I dey reason weda na she dey block my progress

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kennyfancy(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations
penaldo won't even have any trophy to celebrate with

5 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by CaptainFM1: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
It's always difficult to step in a great man's shoe!

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Olam09(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
We need him back at Chelsea.. Madrid just ruined his career
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Olam09:
We need him back at Chelsea.. Madrid just ruined his career
Naaaaaaaah!

Chelsea won champion league without him!
Chelsea.does.not.need him
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Tombrown3(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
It pains me a lot this is happening to my one favourite player at Chelsea, we begged him never to leave.

How a player who did so well and was talked about by every media became literally none existent in the mind of fans baffled me.

His cross, let him carry it.

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Sthandawasam(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2022
Nothing lasts forever. cheesy
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Didi2d:

Abi na that your ex been dey block your destiny.
Me dey pray make my own leave me sef, because I dey reason weda na she dey block my progress

Exactly what people are saying. The girl fine die. Some of my niggas day tell me say she fit dey infested with bad ass water spirit. Say make I no near her again o

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by jaxxy(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
rottennaija:
RM didn't work out well for him

He should go to Roma and join the special one. cool
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by rottennaija(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
jaxxy:

He should go to Roma and join the special one. cool
it will make him feel small
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Germanhunter(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I know this guy was one overrated moda fuckkker way back then

But fear nor let me talk am....make Chelsea players nor eat me raw

Yahoo boy wey Dey fear to talk for faceless platform
Sotay na client now your juju go run am for you abi

Dammmmmmnnn nigga
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Ephemmm: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

It was due to the fact that he was playing at Farmers' league then. Imagine dribbling 7-9 Arsenal players before scoring.

He can't try that in La liga with mass defence and mass attack, where there is no room for laziness.

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Asour: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations

All playing player contribute to won cups.
Hazard didn't play at all. That's the big issue here.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by gustav25: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Which treble? It's better for me to be an FA cup winner with 90% contribution on my part than to win a champions league i never played any part.
because it was you that played and scored in the infamous 8-2 drubbing of Barca eh ? Open mouth the voice absolute shit
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingosytex(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

Which treble? It's better for me to be an FA cup winner with 90% contribution on my part than to win a champions league i never played any part.

He had six goal contribution in eleven matches for Bayern in UCL.
He contributed greatly.

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
rottennaija:
RM didn't work out well for him
And d dummy doesnt want to leave.. Look at coutinho.

please respond to my signature.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by iamdynamite(m): 4:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
He should leave madrid asap, its obvious its not working for him there, i really don’t support the idea of him going back to chelsea, he should seek a new challenge.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by superemmy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

lol fear of touts and terrorists I understand you bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Didi2d(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:

Exactly what people are saying. The girl fine die. Some of my niggas day tell me say she fit dey infested with bad ass water spirit. Say make I no near her again o

I dey reason am seriously, e dey bother me. I don miss lots of opportunities. My friends don move ahead of me in terms of progress and to think am better than them academically, I even came from a better background
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by legba1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You yoursef know that was a lie, you even desire him to be in your team, stuffs happens and real Madrid might just not be alrite for him..he will always be a great baller.....and that's a fact

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by geechy: 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.

Ahbobi,,,

Iya la ya anybody...

Erverybody have their destiny in their hands.

Just like life. There is no straight line application to how a persons life should be run. Whatever works for a person, may not work for another.

Kante is balling in Chelsea FC and he has 2 champions league wins. He took a decision to move on from chelsea.

So sir, if you don't leave your comfort zone, you may not have the eldorado you desire. Take that challenge !!!

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Benwallt(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
The problem with most of these players is that they are scared of creating history they just want to be part of history. Hazzard would have outshines the likes of Terry, Lampard, Drogba, and even Zola had it being he did not run to Madrid. See him today. He has almost obliterated his career due to bad decision.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by walkingshadow911: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Benchilwell:
My hazard,if he say he knows,he for no commot for Chelsea, now Chelsea are champion league without him. embarassed embarassed

he has a bad manager... i pity him
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by otipoju(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You cant call a performer overrated. He had several injuries. Injuries destroy players in by robbing them of speed, momentum, form, confidence, fitness.

I had a back injury six years ago. I've not been the same player since.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by indodon(m): 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
is it after giving psg the balon d or
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by yusluvad(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Messi hater spotted... cheesy cheesy
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by yusluvad(m): 4:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
#ChelseaFC please bring the magician back home. #EdenHazard
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by baralatie(m): 4:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
yusluvad:
#ChelseaFC please bring the magician back home. #EdenHazard
Hell no
Nada
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by ButterBurger: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ah wan go real Madrid ah wan go real Madrid.
See his life outside now.
I remember when he was rolling on the floor and threatening fire and brimstone say if dem no allow am go Madrid that time say e no go rest.
He don go now go suffer
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by seenter84: 4:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

Young man
Hazard is not overrated.
He's a machine.
Na hard luck and bad decisions ruin him career at this moment.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingcalls: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
indodon:
is it after giving psg the balon d or

Gave psg balon dor grin grin... what a dumb post.... so balon dor don turn title grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team / Premier League Admits Errors In VAR Penalty Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.