Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,115 members, 7,957,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win (52322 Views)

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Miller232: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I know this guy was one overrated moda fuckkker way back then

But fear nor let me talk am....make Chelsea players nor eat me raw

No mind them if he come epl back him eyes go bleed
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by PhenomenalAustin: 4:55pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You're not a real niggarr angry
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by indodon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:

Gave psg balon dor grin grin... what a dumb post.... so balon dor don turn title grin
have any player from psg won balon d or before??

Mumu
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by SKINDOGGY: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I think say u no dy fear backlash alaye shocked tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kmf0: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kinzo0917(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:

Wishing you God's favours also
amen
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingcalls: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
indodon:
have any player from psg won balon d or before??

Mumu

U are the mumu... he win it cos of barca and Argentina...and not psg ...that award was connected to barca and Argentina....psg has no connection to it...stop being stupid
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Ofolete: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
If Messi and Ronaldo's conditions can be like this, who is Hazard?
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Didi2d:

I dey reason am seriously, e dey bother me. I don miss lots of opportunities. My friends don move ahead of me in terms of progress and to think am better than them academically, I even came from a better background

Bro check the company around you, especially the closest person around you outside your family. I ended a long term friendship with a guy who happens to be my childhood friend from Nursery 1, it was very hard for me..my mom stood beside me, she supported the move, I cried for days, imagine a guy who have being to the Police station twice and signed bail papers for me. We traveled abroad together on the same plane and we were also deported the same year. We hold so much in common.

But bro, that guy hold my progress. So many ancestral curses in their family, everyone in their family is just beating about the bush. But from February last year to March, just one month after we pathed ways, money started flowing into my life. So many friends who forgot me started calling me. Giving me jobs and contracts, by June I moved out of my house to a bigger and more aesthetic apartment.

Omoh I started balling o..as I dumped the guy, inorder to get back at me, she induced my break up with my ex(long story sha)...my mom told me to allow them go. Omo I felt like dying

Bro it's real people with negative energy will always affect your movement in life.

I wish you the good luck and God's help to rediscover your path and attain glory, amen
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Didi2d(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:

Bro check the company around you, especially the closest person around you outside your family. I ended a long term friendship with a guy who happens to be my childhood friend from Nursery 1, it was very hard for me..my mom stood beside me, she supported the move, I cried for days, imagine a guy who have being to the Police station twice and signed bail papers for me. We traveled abroad together on the same plane and we were also deported the same year. We hold so much in common.

But bro, that guy hold my progress. So many ancestral curses in their family, everyone in their family is just beating about the bush. But from February last year to March, just one month after we pathed ways, money started flowing into my life. So many friends who forgot me started calling me. Giving me jobs and contracts, by June I moved out of my house to a bigger and more aesthetic apartment.

Omoh I started balling o..as I dumped the guy, inorder to get back at me, she induced my break up with my ex(long story sha)...my mom told me to allow them go. Omo I felt like dying

Bro it's real people with negative energy will always affect your movement in life.

I wish you the good luck and God's help to rediscover your path and attain glory, amen

Amen!!!

Thanks so much
I really can't continue like this, I strongly believe I need I need to cut off some persons in my life. Just don't know how to do it

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Reference(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
A whale in the blue pool of Stamford Bridge will be lost in the ocean of the Santiago Bernabeu.
Sorry Eden.
To be a Galactico is not for mere mortals.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by deebrownneymar: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hazard is overrated
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by galaxy2020(m): 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
Let him remain at RM until fulfills all his dreams, It will be worst for him if he returns to CFC. Tuchel does not want overrated stars.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by ablejesus26(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
Hazard is a typical example of bad business �
Chelsea una try oo,
carry problem problem give me se una sell player�
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Bamzyriches451: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[left][/left]

Lies and self consolation cheesy
She dumped you for a big boy that has a job . She doesn't consider nairaland trolling as a job

Smart girl
You've hit him hard �
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by dumininu01(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
The likes of Salah should learn from this...
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Thightman1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

check out the rubbish you typed again
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations

That is if PSG wins the league this season.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by vickydevoka(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.
Y would you be following a liability lady. My GF spends her money on herself. Why I use mine to prepare for our future. Wen we get married we plan to leave this shit hole country
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingcalls: 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

That is if PSG wins the league this season.

Lol...haba , they will certainly win it na
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You're not serious.....all of you
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Injury master
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Mkingz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chai...I’m a Madrid fan and I really had high hopes for Hazard. But truthfully, hazard’s signing was unnecessary..Madrid didn’t need him but it happened.

Signing Hazard who barely scored 20goals a season in all competitions to replace Ronaldo that scored over 40+ goals consistently wasn’t it atall... the pressure, the price tag and the injuries didn’t help his cause either. Plus Hazard isn’t even an all out winger. Just give him that free role and watch him excel. But then, you don’t get what u want in Madrid. You must learn to adapt. Look at Nacho, lucas for example...What Hazard needs now is a smaller team without the pressure and limelight to get back to his best. Sad cause Man was and is still a talent!
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Titovanzel(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

Hazard at Chelsea was overrated? And even appalling, u tagged him a modaf**ka? Did u ever watch Hazard's matches in Chelsea's jersey? This ur baseless, lying, smear campaign, condescending comment no shock u? Pained comment from a fan of "I get am before, before" or "Unknown Gunmen".
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by freemanq(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lazy player who want to reap where he didn't sow
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Dybala11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You mean the same way Messi is overrated??
That both Hazard and Messi are doing less than we know them to be capable of does not remove anything from their achievement.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Equity15(m): 12:33am On Jan 18, 2022
Didi2d:

Abi na that your ex been dey block your destiny.
Me dey pray make my own leave me sef, because I dey reason weda na she dey block my progress
lmao grin
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 3:41am On Jan 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

Y would you be following a liability lady. My GF spends her money on herself. Why I use mine to prepare for our future. Wen we get married we plan to leave this shit hole country

80% of the ladies out there are liabilities and leeches. The remaining 20% are into coded runs and got some big daddy somewhere paying their bills. Only an infinitesimal percent of Nigeria girls are truly independent and self reliant in the true sense of the aforementioned words. That being said...

I will gladly accept being leeched on by a poor, well behaved girl. Than being in a relationship with a self-reliant runs girl who spends on me. I know many guys out there dont care where the money comes...but the thought that you were bleeped blue black, with cumshots all over ur fvcking body...in order to make money and am enjoying the money totally disgusts me.

If your babe is truly self reliant, then that's a good one. But if not, my dear bone talk

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Rastaramsey(m): 7:34am On Jan 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

You no even Sabi ball sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by lebete3000: 7:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Noise4maker:
If nobody talk about you
then you be nobody.

Baba God, abeg make people talk about me, abeg.
I take God beg you.

You take God beg God
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by thinkmoney(m): 9:01am On Jan 18, 2022
rottennaija:
RM didn't work out well for him
People don't understand things. If this guy at played for Madrid those time he played for Chelsea, he would have performed. There isn't many people that can play the way he can.
The fact is that his body stopped relatively too early. He is ended. He has done what he can (in cheksea). If he comes back to Chelsea, he will also disappoint people. Do you see him perform even for Belgium again?
Messi too has gotten to this point. But obviously Messi got here much later. When you start seeing this A players getting recurrent injuries often, that is the point their body can take them to.
Hazard is my forever hero. Chelsea will always adore him, but its understandable that Madrid wont. He should try and be grateful for the time he had.
His case now is that that can be said that 'the spirit is will, but the body is weak.'
Oscar, Owen and Bale are other example of brilliant players that had a short prime period.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Lionel Messi's Incredible $15m Private Jet (Photos) / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Frank Lampard Purchases 209 Beers,75 Jagermeisters, 65 Vodka For His Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.