Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win (52179 Views)

Chelsea Unveil New Kit To Celebrate 50th Anniversary Of 1st FA Cup Win In 1970 / Nigeria Star Alex Iwobi Scores First Everton Goal In 4-2 Carabao Cup Win(Photos) / Emmanuel Macron Celebrates French World Cup Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Figliomi: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
What was he expecting. You lose form, you get benched

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Benchilwell: 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2022
Still wetin for BBQ NLPOLICEWOMAN to write long epistle about hazard not happy at Madrid grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by NaughtyBrainiac: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Who would have known things would turn out that way for him. A player that was never injury prone in the EPL that is much more physical than La Liga went to Spain and became injury prone. This life get as e be.

Alexander Hleb
Phillipe Coutinho also come to mind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by niggaman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
See wetin the snake (coutois) caused, Hazard see ur life.

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by dotedote: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations

Some players are above that already. The likes Leo, CR7 stand above that category you're talking about for what they've done to football as a sport. Even if they clap only on the pitching their new team, they'd never be seen as failures.

8 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Benchilwell: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
BoOoto:

Newcastle bawo?
u dey mind d guy, d same Newcastle were dey go relegation at d end of d season
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Ingredient88(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I know this guy was one overrated moda fuckkker way back then

But fear nor let me talk am....make Chelsea players nor eat me raw
yeye man
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Nicenixon: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2022
That is what happen when life turn out the way you didn't expect it, he maybe 31 but if he really wants to resurrect his career, he needs to get out of Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Babandia27: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
Just see what Money can do. If he had remain in chelseafc, may be he would have won Ballon d'or by now.........if u so desire, swallow your pride and return to base.

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by DarkCaesar(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He couldn't even pretend to be happy 'cause he must have been hurt not contribute to the success cry

Newcastle will welcome him with open hands
open arms
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Bahamas95(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
Stay Chelsea you nor hear, now see your life.

Same with Coutinho, he would have been a Liverpool legend now......I can't believe he is now at Aston Villa. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Karmatyra(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Advertise All Your Sport Related Businesses With Us Today!

...We are FOOTBALL PUNDIT!

WITH OVER 113,000 FOLLOWERS ON FACEBOOOK.

OVER 15,000 CONTACTS ON WATSAPP.
WITH A DAILY VIEW OF 5000 PLUS.

WE DEAL AND ADVERTISE PRODUCTS VARIETIES OF SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENTS.

CONTACT US TODAY AND GROW YOUR BUSINESS/WEBSITE/PAGES ETC.

For more enquiry:
Watsapp: 080.51.49.38.63
https://www.punditgist.com
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Freshman54(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chai sorry uncle Hazard.. remaining one person again. brother Messi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by baralatie(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
willian10:
He left Chelsea himself, no pressure
His choice led him to this
I’m a Chelsea fan, I liked him… but he made the choice himself, he should face the consequences himself
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by KingOfTheDamned: 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
[s]
Faber:
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.
[/s]

Lies and self consolation cheesy
She dumped you for a big boy that has a job . She doesn't consider nairaland trolling as a job

Smart girl
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by ALFADOS(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Eden Hazard: Real Madrid star's sad reaction after winning Spanish Super Cup

Givemesport
we just want him back, is one of us, The Blues
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kingosytex(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bahamas95:
Stay Chelsea you nor hear, now see your life.

Same with Coutinho, he would have been a Liverpool legend now......I can't believe he is now at Aston Villa. What a shame!

Coutinho has achieved more than he would have by staying in Liverpool. He has a treble to his name as well as league and cup titles with Barcelona. He's also earning higher now

3 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Babyboyforeal(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:
Exactly what my ex is passing thru...she is currently viewing my WhatsApp, and Facebook updates...she dumped me and I became bigger and better grin the guy he dumped me for lost his job and abandoned her. The guy self day him village dey tap palm wine. You need to see her this just concluded Xmas...she barbed punk...no more money for wigs, manicure and pedicure...I ran into her, aboard my new ship, and she nearly ran inside the bush grin grin

Always consult widely in any career decisions you want to make. That place you want run go so...fit turn to hell for you, stay where you're valued no matter the fortunes promised you in your perceived El Dorado.
that's to tell you the grass is not always green at the other side

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Ofiadiegwu: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

I like Eden Hazard.
But what I don't like is him going to Madrid to become a "Ronaldo".

Folks, we are all aware that Real Madrid' Rinaldo is irreplaceable, not even by a harzard.

Pity Harzard my comrades. The guy went to Madrid to replace an irreplaceable genius.

Even Bacelona won't move to replace their lost goat in a hurry

6 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Lightorder: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hazard that year

am with you on this

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Southernigbo: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:

pls go and pick her back just as Chelsea is been advised to pick ds one back

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Chingykay77(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
willian10:
He left Chelsea himself, no pressure
His choice led him to this
I’m a Chelsea fan, I liked him… but he made the choice himself, he should face the consequences himself

Na this kind Chelsea fans i like ......This shows you are a true Fan of Ours
No one sent him to Madrid, If he had stayed he would have won UCL,Super Cup and now will have FIFA Club WC at his finger tips but then the big Name Team was in his eyes and head
Well i hope he gets his confidence back

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[left][/left]

She dumped you for a big boy that has a job . She doesn't consider nairaland trolling as a job

Smart girl

U taking it personal doesn't change the fact that what he wrote made sense. Even if the story isn't true the advice he gave is valid

2 Likes

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Jokerman(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingcalls:
Na messi face very soon, after contributing nothing in psg league title victory....during their celebrations

Lol... Pessi go still celebrate.... the guy.no.get shame....

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2022
Southernigbo:
pls go and pick her back just as Chelsea is been advised to pick ds one back

Bringing back an ex who dumped you, is not a good road to toll. Most cases rather than being grateful to you for being forgiving she will go behind your back and start claiming you cannot live without her. But in the situation your'e the one that dumped her, she can be loyal to you and be more grateful

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kingosytex:

Coutinho has achieved more than he would have by staying in Liverpool. He has a treble to his name as well as league and cup titles with Barcelona. He's also earning higher now

Which treble? It's better for me to be an FA cup winner with 90% contribution on my part than to win a champions league i never played any part.
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[left][/left]

She dumped my stupid self for Faber a big boy that has a job . She doesn't consider nairaland trolling as a job

Smart girl
tongue
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Kinzo0917(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Faber:

Nice write up. God bless you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Krexpah(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dem force am go Madrid no he him won play for there by force
Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Well, he went after the money.... He took the money instead of staying back and getting immortalized at Stamford Bridge.

He should enjoy his premature "retirement"!

1 Like

Re: See Hazards Sad Reaction After Real Madrid's Super Cup Win by Faber(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Nice write up. God bless you sir

Wishing you God's favours also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / Get Some Vitamin D - Cristiano Ronaldo Advises (Photo) / Arsenal Fan Racially Abused Saka On Twitter After Penalty Miss Against Westham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.