Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri (5752 Views)

Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / 50 Boko-Haram Suspects Killed & Three Captured In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by honeric01(m): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2011
Don't be surprised, i know more than 60% of the arrest lot are innocent.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by merbenko: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2011
well work.how can the police testify the truth about it?and 4 any romorse there is that element of truth
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2011
I LOL whenever Nigerians say the police should carry out investigations. Which police, and what investigations? Our charge and bail policemen who were running helter skelter when the bomb went off? people whose ambition lies at the feet of collecting N20 and N50 from commercial transporters? They arrested 58 Boko Haram members? LOL! If you have a relative living in Maiduguri, better call him/her now to be sure he's/she's not in detention. Arrested 58 Boko Haram members my foot. Conducting extensive investigations my left eyelashes.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by mekaboy(m): 11:45am On Jun 20, 2011

NIGERIAN POLICE ARE- CORRUPT, FOOLISH, CLUELESS, STUPID, PLEASE HELP ME WITH WORDS angry

THE REASON WHY CRIME GOES ON IN NIGERIA AND THERE IS NO RESULT IN INVESTIGATION IS BECAUSE,WE DON'T HAVE UNDER COVER AGENTS.

NIGERIA SHOULD HAVE UNDER COVER POLICE AGENTS PLANTED ALL OVER THE COUNTRY, PEOPLE WHO WILL OPERATE LIKE NORMAL CITIZEN AND YET REPORT TO POLICE.

IF WE HAD SUCH IN MADUGRI OR BORNO, BY THE TIME THE FORCES ARRIVE THEY HAVE EVIDENCE AND DETAILED INFORMATION OF WHO AND WHO TO ARREST.

BUT IN THIS CASE, THEY FOOLISHLY GO THERE AND CARRY 58 PEOPLE ON THE STREETS AND CALL THEM SUSPECTS.

SHAME ON NIGERIAN POLICE, SHAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

IF THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, THEY SHOULD HAVE ARRESTED THE RICH NORTHERNERS WHO FUND THESE GUYS.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by nsiadi: 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2011
We must agree 2 bear the pains we hv unwittingly inflicted on ourselves. Nobody shd expect miracle overnight. It has not much to do wt d police headship. It, hwever doesnt absolve police 100%

Over d years why hv we neglected to train d youths, especially in d north? Even now there is nothing v concrete on the ground. The purported compulsory UPE was a huge suspect. The way out is to train the youths

& wait for d good effects, much later

Meanwhile d security agencies shd shut off d press. Let them start real work in earnest. Letting us know, in advance, what they intend doing isnt necessary.

If they must play 2 d gallery let them inform us of catalog of their achievements. They shd get cracking men. Their PPROs can be re-assigned 4 now
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by youngmonie: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
This thing dint start today!!, have a read on this article

http://www.jamestown.org/programs/gta/single/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=4982&tx_ttnews%5BbackPid%5D=167&no_cache=1
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by hillsate: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2011
58 Boko Haram suspects indeed!
As a police or law enforcement officer, you can pick up just anybody and call him a suspect. The policemen just picked innocent Nigerians and other nationals from the streets and named them suspects. Why didnt they catch the suspects before the police headquarters bomb blast?
The IGP wants to tell the whole world that they are working by organising a parade show claiming it arrested 58 boko haram members.
Abeg release the innocent people, go back to your drawing board and go after the real haram members.
IGP, start with the boko haram members in your domain.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by okooyinbo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 20, 2011
I hope they wont be deporting these somalis. They just got to put 'em and the the bastards el Kanemi indefinitely behind bar or feed 'em to the hungry lions in Ibadan zoo. Terrible human beings. How can blacks be killing blacks because of an arab (FOREIGN) belief? Pathetic! I wish I was your maximum leader, all religious bigots would regret killing people in the name of god. I go torture eh, you go from your own free will even beg to die
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by agitator: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
Finland:

58 boko haram Innocents citizens.The police will go to any length to prove they are working but they are not. How did the bombing happened in the first place. Where was there intel? Am sure these guys are picked randomly from maiduguri. We have seen this kinda arrest happen even in Lagos when they need some people to blame. rubbish!

eyah, sorry.
In PHC guys are wiser, if this type of nonsense happens the area for don empty since.

HOW TO SURVIVE FROM POLICE AND NOT END UP IN AWAITING TRIAL CELL

If you wake up and discover dead man for your street, you change location sharp sharp.

if armed robbers attack bank, no waka for the street and no go around that area for nite, even if your life depends on it. no go beer palour go drink beer wether na day time or night.

if you hear say one area boy beat policeman, pack from that street or area.

anytime any incident happen for your area, always carry like N2k for pocket to take bail yourself sharp sharp before the matter go reach court, because that one na everlasting awaiting trial.

from 1st november, no enter bus for Lagos bus stop, education bus stop because na free ride to CPS or mile one police station be dat.

If two people quarrel and fight, one of them get wound, just travel go village for three months (i.e. go your friend place for another area).

If any wahala happen for your area, and you no get were to go, no unnecessary movement. always lock your doors. tell your relations, biz associates, friend not to visit your area. when you dey waka for road, if somebody dey come towards you always change to the other side of the road, and if him change with you just run back-trust me you get advantage because of the distance between two of una.

more to come latter.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by danieee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
agitator:

eyah, sorry.
In PHC guys are wiser, if this type of nonsense happens the area for don empty since.

HOW TO SURVIVE FROM POLICE AND NOT END UP IN AWAITING TRIAL CELL

If you wake up and discover dead man for your street, you change location sharp sharp.

if armed robbers attack bank, no waka for the street and no go around that area for nite, even if your life depends on it. no go beer palour go drink beer wether na day time or night.

if you hear say one area boy beat policeman, pack from that street or area.

anytime any incident happen for your area, always carry like N2k for pocket to take bail yourself sharp sharp before the matter go reach court, because that one na everlasting awaiting trial.

from 1st november, no enter bus for Lagos bus stop, education bus stop because na free ride to CPS or mile one police station be dat.

If two people quarrel and fight, one of them get wound, just travel go village for three months (i.e. go your friend place for another area).

If any wahala happen for your area, and you no get were to go, no unnecessary movement. always lock your doors. tell your relations, biz associates, friend not to visit your area. when you dey waka for road, if somebody dey come towards you always change to the other side of the road, and if him change with you just run back-trust me you get advantage because of the distance between two of una.

more to come latter.

This is absolutely true. When once there is an issue in you area, u hav to skip b4 its too late, cuz police will just come around nd start arresting people so they can collect bail.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2011
Thats more like it!
Good news, but GEJ needs to do more!
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2011
@dainee, na waa o! Dat ur PHC sounds like hell city. I then prefer to stay wt the almajiris in the north, at least u can predict wen dey r to strike and even were
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by wofaiba: 5:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
Seriously, ‎​​*NG* Govt need †☺ do more than just arresting d culprits.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2011
GenBuhari:

Thats more like it!
Good news, but GEJ needs to do more!
wow!
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Odunnu: 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
What happened to the blood sucking rioters that were arrested during the election violence?
All these arrests are energy sapping,time consuming and money wasting.
I vote for jungle justice in this particular case
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Chyz2: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
How come they always seem to "find" and arrest "them" right after a bombing or mass attack occurs. Sounds like the same balony as usual. They just rounded people up to present as news to the public.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by anthony86(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2011
Th fact is that the NPF has no concrete Evidence against those arrested and they would try and fabricate one against them.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Leonoel202(m): 8:57am On Jun 21, 2011
grin shocked They should all be given a slow and steady death. One that will be very painful. They dont want others to live, they too dnt desrve to live. I'm i speaking the mind of the house? tongue
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2011
@Odunna
U know, I have never criticised GEJ as a person. To me he has not had enough time to show what he is capable of doing.

If he hadn't been running agains Buhari I would have been simply indifferent.
Buhari is heads and shoulders above him in terms of track record. ~GEJ needs to start working and show what he is capableof doing.

I hope GEJ can bring development , investment and progress that would help the people of the Niger Delta and solve that problem once and for all. His people would not forgive him if he does not resolve this issue.
Re: Police Arrest 58 Boko Haram Suspects In Maiduguri by vwvw(m): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2011
cool cool 58, did i hear them say, what about the nearly 800 Boko haram
suspects that broke jail last year in Bauchi,
Not up to 50 were rearrested, Tell me sumfin new.
How many Boko Haram members were involved in the FHQ blast, I'm
sure not more than ten; when u've got bomb making technology, then numbers don't really matter.
These Policemen still have no idea on how to to deal with this mayhem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Chime Sues Newspaper For False Accusation / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Breaking News!!! Massive Explosion In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.