Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release (29387 Views)

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by omenkaLives(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Make the man no too talk o

IPOB members are very brutal

Dem fit adopt and chop the old man now
They murdered and cut off the head of a 65 year old sabo and displayed it on a spike in a primary school in Imo today.

They wouldnt hesitate a split second to do the same to this man. Spilling blood and eating human flesh is second nature to them.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by adekolaelect(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2022
When you failed to call them to oder from day one you have enjoy the result Terrorists in your region.

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by MartinsD12(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2022
nerd004:

Which "out of sympathy" by forcing people to stay home,,, killing and destroying their properties if they come out .. I can see that it brain is paining you .....
You are senseless , there are people who are observing sit at home out of sympathy for kanu majority of them are not members of ipob , even those destroying and enforcing sit at home on Monday are over zealous KANU fans who are goes too sentiment because of sympathy for KANU
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by omenkaLives(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2022
udele1:
He better quit. Those terrorists are ungrateful. Look at their brainwashed and radicalized followers.
Just look at their comments.

These ipob dolts are hopelessly retarded. The radicalization is worse than anything we've ever seen. Gosh!
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by omenkaLives(m): 10:05am On Jan 18, 2022
Jostoman:
grin Amaechi too want to use our savior trend grin, we know those people that stood by him from the beginning so Amaechi should take his threaten to ASO ROCK.
If only you took a second to read the first line, just thenforat line, you would have saved yourself this idiocy.

Why do you ipob members come off so short upstairs?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by ariesbull: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
adamsmith914:
Ungrateful Elements, you will find out the hard way that you do not negotiate on behalf of Ingrate Terrorists.
so Igboho has been abandoned, forgetten and left to rot in cotonou
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2022
omenkaLives:
They murdered and cut off the head of a 65 year old sabo and displayed it on a spike in a primary school in Imo today.

This is crazy shocked

Who gave them the power to be carrying out this kind of killings sef? sad sad

When will the people get tired? Nah the way Kanuris dey support Boko Haram be this in 2009/2010/2011/2012

Till today, some Kanuris still believe Boko is fighting a just cause.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Weathered: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Entprys:
Old man, relax.
IPOB expects no possitive outcome from you because you are not part of their plans.
IPOB has what it take for the struggle
wjy don't you go to Abuja where your god is caged like a d animal?

Empty-headed chest-thumping fool.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Sholaco: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2022
Kanu that is going for a life Imprisonment today
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by NoGirlfriend: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:
IPOB is a terrorist group, only an elder with terrorist mindset will be negotiating for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Those Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu murdered have they gotten Justice?

You don't negotiate with terrorists rather you crush them.

All Igbos and sympathisers deserves death.

Meanwhile....
your stupid government is busy releasing and sponsoring boko haram....tueh
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 10:41am On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:

CC
FamTomx2
after4

waiting for you to openly denounce
the monster you unleashed on late Dora Akunyili husband Chike Akunyili

Akunyili answered the call of his creator which every mortal is answerable!

While jihadism, banditry, looting of your generational treasury, nepotism, are currently taking place right under your nose, Bandits you created are busy raping your mothers and sisters at will,
Yet you are not perturbed!

You unity beggers here on NL are pathetic least to say.

BIAFRA is MARChing On!!

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:

CC
@bold perhaps you need spiritual cleansing
FamTomx2
after4

Na your PAPA need am most for not buying 150 condom that would help in
curbing and reducing nuisance in the society today.

Boths will never go unpunished!!

Mazi is a household brand, who knows your miserable family.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by ajumma(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

While jihadism, banditry, looting of your generational treasury, nepotism, are currently taking place right under your nose, Bandits you created are busy raping your mothers and sisters at will,

BIAFRA is MARChing On!!

i tut you are an immortal
freedom beggers
i wish you answer the call of creator in such way as well
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by berrystunn(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
od501:

Oga...ipob has said that they have no hand in the enforcement of the sit at home. If you find anybody doing this, please call the police. But u know what? They won't even come cos they are the masked men doing this.

Which police?
Is there any police station operating normal in Igbo land .

Ipob have different group... The once on grand are enforcing the order.

No police check point.
No Nigeria flags.
No election.
Set at home.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by berrystunn(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

BIAFRA is MARChing On!!

You are mixing politics to agitation.
Your Lord nnamdi kanu have no backup.
Imagine the people going to beg for him to be released.

I'm sorry for those that believes in him
With all his dead element. Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by gowaga68: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
michael77777:
[/s]

[s]Keyboard warrior

Noise maker.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Omodua(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
Osagyefo98:
IPOB is a terrorist group, only an elder with terrorist mindset will be negotiating for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Those Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu murdered have they gotten Justice?

You don't negotiate with terrorists rather you crush them.

All Igbos and sympathisers deserves death.

Meanwhile....
Osafyefo98,you hardly make sense. Same way you were constituting nuisance at the height of Border Closure with neighbouring countries with unsavory comments, is what you are still into.
Osagyefo Kwame Nkrumah was a pan africanist full of wisdom. Not your cloned name full of deceits and incendiary remarks.
Nnamdi KANU is a metaphor for freedom and struggle of all oppressed peoples around the world. Take it or leave it!
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by ajumma(m): 11:20am On Jan 18, 2022
berrystunn:

FamTomx2 you see your miserable life?
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 18, 2022
gowaga68:

Noise maker.

Ọtụ nne gị
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by samdaisi: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Ungreatful region, why they did not come to Lagos and enforce domestic madness and stupidity in Lagos, those Igbo people that are doing businesses in Alaba, Ladipo,Oshodi and Kantagowa are not part of them again? Nonsense terrorist
Let the sit at home be continued till eternity and see who will suffer it or they think that strategy will bring president to their region? Bundles of terrorist
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:

i tut you are an immortal
freedom beggers
i wish you answer the call of creator in such way as well

The gospel is he has exited the suffering and impediment of life more so ever the Fraudral republic to a better place,

While your life here on earth is meaningless and worthless then check boths..

Banditry and BMC junk job has already paralyzed, rendering u useless.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
berrystunn:

I don't argue with swines...F*ck off
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by berrystunn(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
FamTomx2:

I don't argue with swines...F*ck off

Argue with our dogs
Usu
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by berrystunn(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:

FamTomx2 you see your miserable life?

Mugu noting will happen.
terrorist kill there supporters too.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
Ipob are not yoruba muslim or hausafulanis muslim.

So you must be mistaken.
They can never be because no sensible persons or tribe will reason like ipob. All you do is obey order without critical analysis. Mumu better pass ipob walai
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
They can never be because no sensible persons or tribe will reason like ipob. All you do is obey order without critical analysis. Mumu better pass ipob walai
And ipob better pass yoruba muslim and hausafulanis muslims.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
And ipob better pass yoruba muslim and hausafulanis muslims.
Yes you're better in your deluded mind. Y'all are billionaires, are you happy now?
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Yes you're better in your deluded mind. Y'all are billionaires, are you happy now?
Mumu are better than Ipob,while Ipob are better than Yoruba muslims and hausafulanis muslimsgrin grin

So mumu and yoruba muslim/hausafulanis who is better now?
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 12:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
Mumu are better than Ipob,while Ipob are better than Yoruba muslims and hausafulanis muslimsgrin grin

So mumu and yoruba muslim/hausafulanis who is better now?
Okoro shift one side make I see road. Your mate dey road dey hawk gala for obanlede,yoi dey here dey mumu yourself.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Okoro shift one side make I see road. Your mate dey road dey hawk gala for obanlede,yoi dey here dey mumu yourself.
With that gala i will buy the land you buried your fathergrin grin
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
With that gala i will buy the land you buried your fathergrin grin
Na, you can only see small chnage to donate to cownu baby project called ipob while you remain enslaved to him for life.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Na, you can only see small chnage to donate to cownu baby project called ipob while you remain enslaved to him for life.
I will come and buy the land you buried your father.

Let me go sell gala and make money.

I'm coming,get ready to do okwanbe with the money you will get from the land.

i know you are salivating alreadygrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Campaign Council List: Is It End Of The Road Between Tinubu, Osinbajo? / Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.