Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release (29386 Views)

Umahi Accuses Ohanaeze Of Delaying Negotiation For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Boko Haram Leadership Crisis Stalling Negotiation For Chibok Girls’ Release- PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
I will come and buy the land you buried your father.

Let me go sell gala and make money.

I'm coming,get ready to do okwanbe with the money you will get from the land.

i know you are salivating alreadygrin grin
Better send your account details make I help your life small instead of forming what you are not here.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by ufotunang: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
When 2 elephants fight the common man suffers.... simple dialogue would had solved all this problem...in nigeria we like to make things difficult for ourselves..... federal government... pride,.. IPOB.. pride...so without any of them to be humble this matter cannot be solved and the SE and common man keep on suffering.... apply wisdom in this matter and the problem will be solve... simple
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by warlordd(m): 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2022
Brendaniel:
The most trending threads on Nairaland are threads related to Nnamdi KANU, it even trends more than Tinubu and BBnaija, I think we should make him our Nigerian president based on popularity...

Yes, president of ndi nzuzu! Ewu.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by warlordd(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Continue to waste your time defending criminals! Honestly, this man should be ashamed of himself. At 94 u are still looking for popularity. Nonsense!
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by ajumma(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
FamTomx2
after4

Akunyili answered the call of his creator which every mortal is answerable!

While IPOB & ESN are looting our general treasury, land grabbing and subversive activities currently taking place right under your nose, Ritualist you created are busy raping your mothers and sisters at will, and producing children from so called baby factory
Yet you are not perturbed!

i know we are freedom beggers here on NL though is pathetic least to say.

BEER FRAUD is A MIRAGE !![/quote]
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by after4: 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:
FamTomx2
after4

While buhari and fulani are looting our general treasury, land grabbing raping my sisters, mother and subversive activities currently taking place right under our nose, Ritualist we created are busy raping our mothers and sisters at will, and producing children for alamajiri
Yet we are not perturbed!

i know we are unity beggers here on NL though is pathetic least to say.

Zoogeria is A MIRAGE !!
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Better send your account details make I help your life small instead of forming what you are not here.
Yoruba muslim find food chop first.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim find food chop first.
Weere you better swallow your pride and get some change for Akpu. Na you sabi if hunger kill you sha because of ego.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by chiagozien(m): 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gbagura:
Weere you better swallow your pride and get some change for Akpu. Na you sabi if hunger kill you sha because of ego.
Yoruba muslim when did you start caring for Igbos you love to hate?
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Gbagura: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiagozien:
Yoruba muslim when did you start caring for Igbos you love to hate?
Igbo jew I can't allow hunger decimate your flat skull. I have to help the way I can.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
grin

[quote author=after4 post=109480611][/quote]
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by FamTomx2(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
ajumma:
FamTomx2
after4

While IPOB & ESN are looting our general treasury, land grabbing and subversive activities currently taking place right under your nose, Ritualist you created are busy raping your mothers and sisters at will, and producing children from so called baby factory
Yet you are not perturbed!

i know we are freedom beggers here on NL though is pathetic least to say.

BEER FRAUD is A MIRAGE !!

E pain this unity begger die!

El Sudan is a clone dead cell..
Fraudgeria is a Fiction.

Above all you are a big Clown! cheesy
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by gowaga68: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2022
michael77777:

Ọtụ nne gị

Wa foo ki debu.
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 19, 2022
gowaga68:

Wa foo ki debu.

Wa foo ki debu too

Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Osagyefo98:
IPOB is a terrorist group, only an elder with terrorist mindset will be negotiating for the release of Nnamdi Kanu.

Those Igbos and Nnamdi Kanu murdered have they gotten Justice?

You don't negotiate with terrorists rather you crush them.

All Igbos and sympathisers deserves death.

Meanwhile....
Since those seeking for freedom deserves death, may the water that you use to bath, cook and drink become inimical to your entire health and being; may the air you breath from anywhere you're reject you and depart from you; may the ground that you match upon chastise and hound you to it's beneath Iseee Iseee Iseeeeee!!!
Re: Sit-at-home: Amechi Threatens To Quit Negotiation For Kanu’s Release by gowaga68: 11:12am On Jan 19, 2022
ote author=michael77777 post=109497202]

Wa foo ki debu too[/quote]

Take back your

Ọtụ nne gị

Too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting" / Rotimi Amaechi To Become Buhari's Campaign DG - Dele Momodu / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.